Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Zaya yes.. I have read that conversation of them on the bench.. I call it Walk wali convo πŸ˜† That was so SPOT ON sach mein !

I actually wanted these two to go together somewhere or be alone for some time so that they can share and open up a bit.. Especially Aleeza at that point.. When she needed someone's shoulder. Main bht wait kar rahi thi us type ki convo ka.. N that was it ! He took her to the walk .. THANKFULLY she went.. And then the whole walk scene n that bench scene <33 There he asks her again what happened in Karachi.. N there it is.. She tells him everything... n cries.. I cry every time she cries in the novel.. For whatever reason.. N this reason was the most painful one.. That feeling of being UNWANTED in the lives of people you value, is something extremely painful and heartbreaking.

Then he gives her advice.. Uss ko pyaar se n NARMI se samjhata hai ❀️ I love whenever he talks to her narmi se.. Bas .. Bht acha lagta hai mujhe <33 n then he says you need to compromise at so many things in life .. N she, for the first time, listens to him carefully and doesn't mind whatever he is saying to her.. Then the shock she gets when he tells him he too doesn't have any house phir bhi he is soo pur sukoon ! She starts to understand him.. Coz us ko Umer mein bhi woh sab nazar aata hai jis se woh khud guzar rahi hai.

Then their Ice cream and Burger thing.. She feels so FREE is tarah us k saath ghoomte hue <33

N hahahahah yes that do do icecream saath nahi khaa sakti tum zindagi mein kia karogi πŸ˜†

Also.. I loved when in the beginning he asks her to make his sketch but she refuses as she only sketches people whose face she likes.. He is like.. Toh tumhe mera chehra acha nahi lagta ? N she like nahi .. Sirf Crusty ka acha lagta hai LOL.. I don't know why but I laughed at this scene :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sakina Samo has a bimari of ruining good novels

Who made her director Hinna ? Kis ne kiya yeh kaam !

N maslan aur kis ka yeh haal kia hai us ne !? πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I personally find the name Aleezay far more beautiful.

Aleeza sounds like lazeeza πŸ˜†

Ohhkkiii so this is why you brought Lazeeza there 🀣

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Who made her director Hinna ? Kis ne kiya yeh kaam !

N maslan aur kis ka yeh haal kia hai us ne !? πŸ˜†

Mohabbat subh ka sitara
Darbar e dil
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh acha Hinna.. I didn't know about her being the director of these..

--

Zaya, yes.. I am actually reading the novel from Aleeza's point of view. Its her only.. Thats why I connect to her the most because as you said.. Woh jab kisi ko bura samajhti hai mera bhi dil karta hai usey bura samjhun.. Usko acha samajhne pe bas nahi chalta ! Abhi bhi main jahan hoon.. Its her POV that I have here.. Nano ko main harsh samajhti hun filhal coz she IS harsh with her and I didn't like some of her arguments also regarding her shadi for example. Then I didn't like Umer at the beginning just like the way SHE was not liking his flirty attitude.. So yeah.. Its Aleeza all the way !

Umer's character is soo intense and pure at the same time.. He is straight forward which makes him say the harsh truth in front of everyone.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
That 'Sirf baatein ? ... Good !' And then he smiles ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Taaleem aur shaoor ka aapas mein koi ta'aluq nahi hota Aleeza bibi, agar aisa hota toh kisi taaleem yafta shakhs ne aaj tak koi jurm na kiya hota !

BANG ON !! Kaash k loug samajh jaayen.. K shaoor hona zaroori hota hai.. You can do PhD but if you are not ba shaoor.. isn't worth it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Mujhe aap se nafrat hai ! Aap duniya k sab se gandey aur badtamiz aadmi hain ! Annnd he slaps her

--

Zulqurnain >__<

And Shela is so shokhi ! I thought she was the samajhdaar friend 😡
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Meri ghair maujoodgi mein tum kuch zyada khoobsurat nahi hogayi ? ❀️

And

Tum se yeh kis ne keh diya hai k khamoshi mein tum bohat khoobsurat lagti ho ? πŸ˜† <33
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Aleeza Sikander ko Umer Jahangir kabhi dhoka nahi de sakta. ❀️