Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Then.. The way she comes to Umer when she gets to know that Nano is naraaz coz he is leaving.. Man.. THAT SCENE DID WONDERS !!! I loved it ! So much needed at that time !

AND FINALLY.. FINALLY she says it.. K aap samajh nahi rahe hain.. Yeh mera ghar nahi hai, balke mera toh ab koi ghar hi nahi hai .. ANS THIS WAS IT .. She starts crying and I cry with her 😭

And.. Umer is the ONLY ONE who understood her PURELY ! He can even read her mind man !

Nano was at times really harsh with her. But at one point at the novel, I loved Nano. You too will :P

Phir Umer asked at that very moment, 'Karachi mein kuch hua hai kiya?' He knew her inside out, man. Even when he dropped her off to the airport and on the way, he helped her somehow when she was lying that it's too hot in Australia. Usko tab hi samajh aa gaya tha :( umer has been through all this, so he knows what Aleeza feels and when she's pretending.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

There's an English version. Can you share the link?

Yeah, sure.

http://www.2shared.com/document/Yc0U3ztD/Amar_Bail.html
Bakwas drama tha
Aleezay is in many dramas
Zaya do you have any other english translations
clockworknerd thumbnail
I found this one from some thread on IF. Tumne hi post ki thi ye link. :P I don't have any other but a friend of mine has another link. I'll text her to send me the link and then I'll forward it to you :) but I think she mentioned that the link didn't work for her..
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah, sure.

http://www.2shared.com/document/Yc0U3ztD/Amar_Bail.html

Thank you. :D

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If you guys have any other Roman Urdu or English links for any novel please share them. I want to be more familiar with our literary industry.
clockworknerd thumbnail
(Ash, dour raho xD)

Dhani - I don't remember but have you read that convo between Ayaz and Umer after they bring Aleeza to Ayaz's home? And Ayaz says, 'Umer, you're a master planner'. My heart broke into teeny tiny pieces upon knowing that Umer was a part of the entire thing along with Ayaz :( but I like Ayaz. He's impressive. I LOVED the part where he shouted at Aleeza, taunted her. I mean it was sad but there's something about Ayaz's character. He cares for Aleeza like a loving elder cousin.. the way he apologised after bringing her to his place. I loved him. That part is so hilarious where he said to Aleeza 'what do you think, Aleeza madam? Do you think ground slipped beneath my feet when you called General Niazi?' And then he told Umer exactly 'Aleeza's words made the ground slip beneath my feet.. she had scared me.' But he's still my favourite.
Do share your views on Junaid. He's my favourine apart from Umer and Aleeza.
No I have that I mean do you have any other novels
clockworknerd thumbnail
Peer e Kamil, Amarbail ke ilawa I don't have any. I wish Nimra would get her Jannat Ke Pattay translated. I can never get over these three novels.. contemporary Urdu literature at its best.