Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Zaya... U have read Jannat ke pattay? I opened a thread on Jannat ke pattay 3-4 days ago and asked if anyone has read it here... No one responded... I thought no one here has read it... I even asked a question but no one answere here..but then messages fb group of nemrah and got reply from the writer herself...
I read jannat ke pattay 3-4 days ago.. Wanted to know others' opinion on the novel too... So wanted to discuss jannat ke pattay novl badly..but no one responded :(
Edited by farahs_6 - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Main ne Namal beech beech se parha hai.. Like started reading it few months ago lekin old epis nahi parhi... Just read kind of summary and then started reading few months ago.. I thoroughly enjoy zumar faris scenes...
By the way...this month's epi has been uploaded already...so read it
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farah - There aren't many novel readers around here on PSF, that's why you got no response. Btw I'm very un-active aaj kal but I opened IF yesterday and saw your thread, so I have replied you on that JKP query (:

Me? Jannat Ke Pattay is my absolute favourite. I am so freakin' obsessed with it that even if someone mentions Turkey, I go all Jihan Sikandar ka Turkey! Every single word reminds me of JKP... don't ask me on how I took inspiration for my essay 'Black' from JKP's that excerpt where Jihan talked about the colour black. And Jihan is like my fictional obsession. This novel has so much beauty, it's characterization, suspense and religious element takes the cake. Nimra includes Quranic interpretation in every single novel and honestly, nobody beats her at them. She excels at it. JIHAAAN SIKANDAR!! I'm sure he and Salar were brothers in the previous world. xD Haya Suleman is literally favourite.. the kind of girl that makes you believe that not all Hijab clad girls are sati sawitri. She was the modern, a little emotional, not too caring about others yet the Pardah clad girl. Although she was shown to be strong towards the end but you know.. Nimra Ahmed didn't suddenly turn into a macho woman who could fight, raise her voice, and became too outgoing. If anything, her outgoing nature weakened as time passed. Haya became strong but not the macho kind.. she was still a normal girl who sometimes needed her father's/husband's support but knew exactly well how to deal when you have no one around. After Imama, I think she's that one female character that matched my demands and wasn't touching the extremes.

Namal! YESS! I read the episode just now. MAYYYN!! The namaz related parts were SO good! Though I think the romance was overdone in this edition. Bechara Saadi must have called and they switched off their phones. But yeah it's partyy time! Saadi is finally out! Nimra Ahmed has this tendency to stretch and prolong the suspense, so Saadi's bondage track was a little exaggerated. My favourite thing from Namal is the entire mystery, suspense as to who is the murderer, how will the revenge be, how did he escape, who knows the truth. And yes the power packed scenes of courtrooms and Faris' schemes of revenge. It literally leaves me biting my nails and the kind of things he plots and knows wayyy before, it's amazing!! GENIUS! PURE GENIUS!! And the only one who matches Faris' genius is of course Saadi Yusuf and Hashim Kardaar. Saadi may seem the masoom kind but he's way too genius... I'm still laughing at how he deceived Khawar. Hashim Kardaar is the first villain that I don't abuse. Man I like him so much!! He's my ultimate favourite. His swag, sarcasm, confidence is brilliant.. although it's chorified from Suits. His dialogue from the earlier episodes 'Na main aaj paida hua hoon na aap aaj paida hui hain, hum dono jantay hain...' just goes to prove his sarcasm. And ofc the famous Hashim sab sambhaal le ga.

Don't you hate Aabdaar!? -.- Such a chipku. Dunya haseen lagti hai usko Faris se baat karke. Arghh!! I'm not the fangirl kind for couples but honestly, the way she's trying to be too much into Faris, it irks me. Available ka tag lagana hai usko Faris pe. SO UNFAIR!!

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
You know ...i am not liking the transition of Saadi much... I mean i liked the innocent saadi more... Not This saadi..who can deceive people... He lost a part of himself by accidentally killing tht guard..which he even pointed out in this epi... And although i liked tht he is free now...but the way he deceived khawar...i didnf like it much... A part of me is not so happy tht he is not the same saadi anymore tht we used to adore...and i am a bit afraid tht how much is he going to change...by the end of this novel? Tht dialogue of khawar hit me hard where he said somethi g like..ke humaray jaisy qatilon ki fehrist main shamil honay par mubarak ho... Although saadi didnt kill him intentionally and was in self defense...but still...
Yes...theres something about hashim kardar...tht even i like him and dont want him to get a feally bad ending.. Infact i want him to change... And he is showing few signs tht. Maybe he wants to move on ... But i am so sure...tht nemrah is going to give a very bad ending to him...as she said...namal is a story of revenge and tht its modern day Musa firoun story...so she isnt boing to overnight change hashim kardar and give a positive ending to him... No its not gonna happen

Yes... I hate abdaar too..

U know...what? I have a weird feeling... I think either Zumar or faris might die in the end... I dont think this novel will end with happily ever after for zumar faris...maybe one of them might die in the end...i feel
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The ending... I really have doubts for anyone of them dying. I have read almost all books of Nimra and she includes happy endings, unanswered endings but they're never ever tragic or sad. So if I keep her previous track record in mind, it's unlikely for her to write sad endings. But then again.. it's Nimra Ahmed, the unpredictable one, she can change anything at any point. She sometimes goes for unrealistic but she never kills off main characters. You know she might kill someone else... someone important (anyone like Saadi or Hashim) but not Faris or Zumar. Per phir bhi... I wonder how her mind works. She's this genius who is amazing at twisting stories. I actually read the sneak peak from 20th episode on the page a few days ago where Faris said that Zumar betrayed her eight years ago and his love for her had died. And i was all hyperventilating ke yeh kese ho sakta hai? They were just teacher/student 8 years ago.. nothing happened at that time. Whatever happened was just 4 years ago. Per episode parhi aur nikla kya? ugh! I went all bonkers trying to guess but it was so non-serious. I and my friend even talked for hours about Faris saying confidently to Zumar in jail that the doner he had chosen for Zumar would never be rejected by her body. Some people guessed that Faris was talking about himself.. they thought he would donate the kidney. But i was sure as hell that Faris won't donate the kidney. I knew kuch tou alag hoga. So in one of the guesses, I actually said ke kya pata doctor jhoot bol raha ho aur Zumar ki kdiney bilkul theek ho. AND HELL YES! I was right. Did you see the way his mind works? He knew the doctor had been lying, he knew Hashim was behind everything, he even knew ke Saadi was in Sri Lanka. Sab pata hai Faris ko!

My heart broke into two when I read the lines 'Us raat Saadi Yousuf ne pehla qatal kiya. Aur us raat Saadi Yousuf ne Saadi Yousuf ko kho diya.' He's so sweet, so pure... he wasn't supposed to get into Faris and Hashim's category the ones who seek revenge and murder. But he got into it. But then I see it as relaistic. Nimra Ahmed doesn't keep her characters consistent at all. Every character of her goes through a major change in her books. Haya changed, Jihan changed, the four years in jail changed Faris, Haneen changed, Hashim is planning to change, so yes Saadi was bound to go through a change. And well.. I like sad stuff so i like the heart breaking parts where Saadi couldn't believe that he had lost all his masoomiyat because of that one murder. And you know what? He is going to commit more murders it was hinted so. That's the climax.. Fajar ki namaz ki azaan dene walay, pabandi se namaz parhne wala, itnay achay se Quran ko samajhnay aur parhnay walay Saadi Yousuf ne qatal kiya. The change is not good considering how sweet Saadi is but it's beautiful!

Hashimm!? I like him but I guess I like him because of his evil, materialistic approach. I like him as selfish, the one who only cares about his family and not others. His sarcasm, swag all comes from his evil nature. Aagr woh acha ban jaye tou uski personality is going to end up zero. Kuch nahin bachega! Yes, he is trying to change but I feel like he will be punsihed at the end or he will die or maybe something completely different (you can't predict Nimra Ahmed). But yes he isn't going to turn into a goody-good two shoes. That would be too unrealistic. Btw, Hashim and Saadi's bond before Saadi knew the truth is my ultimate favourite. The way Saadi looked upto Hashim 'Bhai' and Hashim referred to him as bachay, kese ho. And then Khawar said 'You care about the boy, don't you?' OH MAN! I melt there. He dearly cared about Saadi cuz of his masoom, pure heart. but well... everything went wrong.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
purpleumbrella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hey !

Yes there is. You can check this thread ( link below ) to have the PDF versions of this novel and also, for some more novels by different writers 😳

Thank you so much.
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The ending... I really have doubts for anyone of them dying. I have read almost all books of Nimra and she includes happy endings, unanswered endings but they're never ever tragic or sad. So if I keep her previous track record in mind, it's unlikely for her to write sad endings. But then again.. it's Nimra Ahmed, the unpredictable one, she can change anything at any point. She sometimes goes for unrealistic but she never kills off main characters. You know she might kill someone else... someone important (anyone like Saadi or Hashim) but not Faris or Zumar. Per phir bhi... I wonder how her mind works. She's this genius who is amazing at twisting stories. I actually read the sneak peak from 20th episode on the page a few days ago where Faris said that Zumar betrayed her eight years ago and his love for her had died. And i was all hyperventilating ke yeh kese ho sakta hai? They were just teacher/student 8 years ago.. nothing happened at that time. Whatever happened was just 4 years ago. Per episode parhi aur nikla kya? ugh! I went all bonkers trying to guess but it was so non-serious. I and my friend even talked for hours about Faris saying confidently to Zumar in jail that the doner he had chosen for Zumar would never be rejected by her body. Some people guessed that Faris was talking about himself.. they thought he would donate the kidney. But i was sure as hell that Faris won't donate the kidney. I knew kuch tou alag hoga. So in one of the guesses, I actually said ke kya pata doctor jhoot bol raha ho aur Zumar ki kdiney bilkul theek ho. AND HELL YES! I was right. Did you see the way his mind works? He knew the doctor had been lying, he knew Hashim was behind everything, he even knew ke Saadi was in Sri Lanka. Sab pata hai Faris ko!

My heart broke into two when I read the lines 'Us raat Saadi Yousuf ne pehla qatal kiya. Aur us raat Saadi Yousuf ne Saadi Yousuf ko kho diya.' He's so sweet, so pure... he wasn't supposed to get into Faris and Hashim's category the ones who seek revenge and murder. But he got into it. But then I see it as relaistic. Nimra Ahmed doesn't keep her characters consistent at all. Every character of her goes through a major change in her books. Haya changed, Jihan changed, the four years in jail changed Faris, Haneen changed, Hashim is planning to change, so yes Saadi was bound to go through a change. And well.. I like sad stuff so i like the heart breaking parts where Saadi couldn't believe that he had lost all his masoomiyat because of that one murder. And you know what? He is going to commit more murders it was hinted so. That's the climax.. Fajar ki namaz ki azaan dene walay, pabandi se namaz parhne wala, itnay achay se Quran ko samajhnay aur parhnay walay Saadi Yousuf ne qatal kiya. The change is not good considering how sweet Saadi is but it's beautiful!

Hashimm!? I like him but I guess I like him because of his evil, materialistic approach. I like him as selfish, the one who only cares about his family and not others. His sarcasm, swag all comes from his evil nature. Aagr woh acha ban jaye tou uski personality is going to end up zero. Kuch nahin bachega! Yes, he is trying to change but I feel like he will be punsihed at the end or he will die or maybe something completely different (you can't predict Nimra Ahmed). But yes he isn't going to turn into a goody-good two shoes. That would be too unrealistic. Btw, Hashim and Saadi's bond before Saadi knew the truth is my ultimate favourite. The way Saadi looked upto Hashim 'Bhai' and Hashim referred to him as bachay, kese ho. And then Khawar said 'You care about the boy, don't you?' OH MAN! I melt there. He dearly cared about Saadi cuz of his masoom, pure heart. but well... everything went wrong.

I really hope .saadi doesnt change much.. He has already lost his innocence.. As u said...it was hinted...tht saadi is going to commit more murders...tht guard one was just the first one... I am sooo not going to like it at all..more mudprders committed by saadi...even if its for self defence...
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I finally wrote a review.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Javeria.. I just read your review.. Beautiful review
Ofcourse umar and alizas relationship was the beauty of this novel... It was beautifully portrayed...
I agree with almost everything u said... Other than the fact tht i didnt like junaid... I think almost everyone, except me loves junaid ... But somehow i didnt
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

@Zaya... U have read Jannat ke pattay? I opened a thread on Jannat ke pattay 3-4 days ago and asked if anyone has read it here... No one responded... I thought no one here has read it... I even asked a question but no one answere here..but then messages fb group of nemrah and got reply from the writer herself...

I read jannat ke pattay 3-4 days ago.. Wanted to know others' opinion on the novel too... So wanted to discuss jannat ke pattay novl badly..but no one responded :(

Hey discuss with me jannat k pattay