Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't believe Umer died. I wasn't expecting that.
26javey thumbnail
I have a lot of emotions.

I don't know what to feel.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Yup..we know the feeling... We have all been through tht...

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

Awww Javeria.. You read it finally. I know the feeling. We all went through the same. Everyoneneeds a consolation hug during n after reading Amar Bail 🤗

Do discuss it here with everyone.. It gives so much pleasure I tell you.

I haven't even discussed it properly abhi tak.. Itna zyada kuch hai discuss karne ko.. Mujhe maar bhi oarne wali hai cuz I haven't posted a full review here yet 😆
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Awww Javeria.. You read it finally. I know the feeling. We all went through the same. Everyoneneeds a consolation hug during n after reading Amar Bail 🤗

Do discuss it here with everyone.. It gives so much pleasure I tell you.

I haven't even discussed it properly abhi tak.. Itna zyada kuch hai discuss karne ko.. Mujhe maar bhi oarne wali hai cuz I haven't posted a full review here yet 😆

I honestly don't know where to start. I guess I'll start with Aleezay and her journey. I cannot even begin to emphasise how beautiful her development is. I love that Umera showed all those little moments that seemed to help shape her into her own person. And, had it not been for Umar, she wouldn't have had such a beautiful evolution.

I'm going to come back with a proper review, until then I'll keep rambling.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Javeria...ok...so now u are also going to come back again with a review ...hmmm...ok...😆Ab tu, i have even stopped waiting for reviews...😆😆😛
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hey hey Popo ! Yeah I saw you read that TKP novel n frankly the story sounds plain boring. Gul e Rana ka novel I read here n there just to know main twists.. those parts were good. But the show is even better.. I will look forward to their (Adeel n GeR) upcoming scenes.. :)

Have you read Beli Rajputtan Ki Malika by Nimra Ahmed ? Its one A H M A Z I N G piece of work.. suggested by Zaya n Usman only to me.. and I loved it :D

Heyy ash sorry for replying sooo late, Yup tm kaun piya story is way too typical i just hope they make changes lots n lots of changes. As for Ger hmmmi think it was short story like it was 20 pages story they should have kept it that way now sometimes i feel it's way too dragged but still em waiting for the redemption track.

As for Beli Rajputtan Ki Malika by Nimra Ahmed i haven't read it. Should i read it ? Is it that good ?
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Popo, are you reading Namal? It's Nimra's currently publishing novel. I need someone to discuss it with me. It has Nimra's magic.. the characters are so amazing. And the villain is like highly inspired from Harvey of Suits.. ab tou tum zaroor parhogi xD

Heyyy heyyy nope em not reading namal or Aab e hayat, waiting for them to finish, can't handle this episode thingy :P
haha eee are u kidding me really inspired from harvey 😳
btw now i have two questions
one how do you abt my love for harvey ? 😆
second u watch suits or how come u know about harvey's character in suits ?😲
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished reading this book. Idk how I even feel.
My heart is too heavy right now!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Heyyy heyyy nope em not reading namal or Aab e hayat, waiting for them to finish, can't handle this episode thingy :P
haha eee are u kidding me really inspired from harvey 😳
btw now i have two questions
one how do you abt my love for harvey ? 😆
second u watch suits or how come u know about harvey's character in suits ?😲

Ayee! We talked about Suits long back in DeD AT, so I know you watch it. And no I don't watch it (planning to watch in summer break) but I do know a little about the characters. And a friend of mine told me that nobody can dislike Harvey xD The villain is inspired from Harvey and one character is like Mike ki carbon copy! Man my friend even pointed out the dialogues that were ditto from Suits. And Nimra Ahmed openly said that Namal is kind of inspired from Suits at certain points although the plot is TOTALLY different. There's no minor/major similarity. But yes the novel has the theme of law, lawyers, and justice system in Pakistan. There are other aspects, too. Namal aslo has similarities with Arrow series. It involves murder, mystery, law, religion, and SO much more. JKP had one Jihan per samjho Namal mein ek saath 4 Jihan bethe hain. Every single character is so, so genius and the schemes and all just leave you gaping. The episodes end on cliff hanger and it's so bad to wait. For instance last episode mein the sweetest character murdered someone and I'm waiting for the new episode to read more. In 11 episodes, Nimra told the readers what had happened with the characters four years ago. Itna maar maar ke 11 months baad I was like Allah ka shukar! Tou yeh hua tha 4 saal pehle. But now it seems like 8 saal pehle kuch is se bhi zyada khatarnaak hua tha. JKP ka suspense is nothing compared to the suspense in Namal.

I don't like episode thingy either. Kitni ziyaadti hoti hai poora month intizaar karna. A friend wanted me to read Namal although I wanted ot read it in my summer break but then I got a little impatient and read the whole novel in December. I completed 17 episodes in like 4 days and then I was looking like a zombie who hadn't been fed. Trust me, it was so difficult. And then 17 episode parh ke meri samajh nahin aa raha tha main kahan jaun! The waiting.. right now it's 20th episode is to get published. The third part of the novel is left so I guess it will take 9-10 months more for the novel to finish. POPO!!! Lamba intizaar karna paray ga tumhe. Jao abhi hi parh lou. Who waits for a year? I'm reading AeH as well. These two are my first try at episodic novels and I have promised myself ke aainda kabhi episodic novels parh ke apne aap ko torture nahin karungi.