Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Dhani...what is ur opinion on the statement by umera...tht umar's love was more intense than salar's love for imama and salar's love for imama was more pure? Do u agree or disagree? And why?

i perfectly agree with her in fact i myself feel exact same way. i will never compare their love with each other though.but if looking unbiased salar was more true or pure to his love.he waited for imama for long without losing hope. the thought that he might not get his love never crossed his mind. his love has pure because he kept his heart pure without prejudices her coming to his life.but sadly umer judged aliza whether she can handle living her life with him or not. remember the line i quoted earlier that "agar woh chah sakta tha toh nibhah bhi sakta tha' i mean he could give up his civil services and chang circumstances when he come the realized that he is love with aliza...but he instead wasted his time finding partner for aliza..partly because he got used to life and dont want change it on any cost...he made himself strong enough to watch his beloved with man that describe intensity of his love
and one more though in our culture/society bond of marriage is considered pure and unbreakable. so fact that salar was married to imama made his love pure than umers. who i regret to say was selfish to have selfish without marriage.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Dhani... Still waiting for ur review on umar ..and ur interpretation of diff of symbolic references in the novel

yup i remember that ...dont worry i will post them soon 😆
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

i perfectly agree with her in fact i myself feel exact same way. i will never compare their love with each other though.but if looking unbiased salar was more true or pure to his love.he waited for imama for long without losing hope. the thought that he might not get his love never crossed his mind. his love has pure because he kept his heart pure without prejudices her coming to his life.but sadly umer judged aliza whether she can handle living her life with him or not. remember the line i quoted earlier that "agar woh chah sakta tha toh nibhah bhi sakta tha' i mean he could give up his civil services and chang circumstances when he come the realized that he is love with aliza...but he instead wasted his time finding partner for aliza..partly because he got used to life and dont want change it on any cost...he made himself strong enough to watch his beloved with man that describe intensity of his love
and one more though in our culture/society bond of marriage is considered pure and unbreakable. so fact that salar was married to imama made his love pure than umers. who i regret to say was selfish to have selfish without marriage.

Yes.. I understand tht salar's love was more pure... But the fact tht umera said tht umar's love for aliza was more intense than salars, makes me confused..because i think salar was more passionate, as he wanted imama at any cost..so tht made his love more intense...but how was umar's love for aliza more intense, than salar, according to umera?
purpleumbrella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Is there an english translation of the novel? I want to read the novel.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My most favorite scenes of Umar and Aleeza are many.. like the one where he asks her to gift him that unfinished painting.. ufff so many feels in that scene .. I loved LOVED that one.. with that "mera kamra tumhe bht miss karta hai, usey ek PARI ki aadat hogayi hai" ❤️
Then, after Zulqurnain's fiasco, when Aleeza asks him if he would marry her ? N he says no.. then she is like every man is like Z and that she is not that apt for anyone to get married n stuff.. at the end Umar says.. 'Aleeza Sikandar ko Umar Jahangir kabhi dhoka nahi de sakta' ! I felt this !

Then Engagement one was the most terribly heartbreaking scene.. I cried so sooo bad there..

Then post leap their first meeting at Junaids place n when he comes to her place n they have an argument in Aleezas room.. 'main toh bhool hi gaya tha k main yahan gaaliyan sunne aya hun' LOL .. mera umarrr ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: purpleumbrella

Is there an english translation of the novel? I want to read the novel.

Hey !

Yes there is. You can check this thread ( link below ) to have the PDF versions of this novel and also, for some more novels by different writers 😳

farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

My most favorite scenes of Umar and Aleeza are many.. like the one where he asks her to gift him that unfinished painting.. ufff so many feels in that scene .. I loved LOVED that one.. with that "mera kamra tumhe bht miss karta hai, usey ek PARI ki aadat hogayi hai" ❤️

Then, after Zulqurnain's fiasco, when Aleeza asks him if he would marry her ? N he says no.. then she is like every man is like Z and that she is not that apt for anyone to get married n stuff.. at the end Umar says.. 'Aleeza Sikandar ko Umar Jahangir kabhi dhoka nahi de sakta' ! I felt this !

Then Engagement one was the most terribly heartbreaking scene.. I cried so sooo bad there..

Then post leap their first meeting at Junaids place n when he comes to her place n they have an argument in Aleezas room.. 'main toh bhool hi gaya tha k main yahan gaaliyan sunne aya hun' LOL .. mera umarrr ☺️

Yes..yes...how can i forget these scenes...esp the first one u mentioned...and tht pari wala dialogue is ❤️❤️...how sweeet tht was...with soo much feel to it... But why did he ask for thth unfinished painting?esp when asliza said ke mujhe barish wali jagah ko sahi karna hai..but umar insisted on getting it as it is... Although i really didnt understand him there...but still it had just sooo much feel and emotions to it...as you said...

Yes..their last argument at alizas place after aliza saw at junaid's house...as i already mentioned...is amongst my most fav scenes of the novel...

Loved the park scene too...where in the end they ate twooo icecreams... Tht scene was really sweet too, na? Infact if i come to think of it... All umar aliza scenes are my fav...
farahs_6 thumbnail
The scene where umar finally said sorry to aleeza after he slapped her..and tht too after so many days...tht scene was very sweet too...the way he said sirf tum par hath uthanay par afsoos hai...and tht was around all tht shahbaz munir fiasco..tht whole scene and their comversation in tht scene was really sweet and meaningful... Infact i loved all those scenes wherever umar said sorry to aliza
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I finally started Amar Bail and I can't seem to stop reading.
Umer and Aleeza give me so many feels.
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

I finally started Amar Bail and I can't seem to stop reading.

Umer and Aleeza give me so many feels.

😃...so we have another addition to our fanclub