Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dhani... Was there any point in the novel where u disliked Umar? The only time i disliked him was in justice niaz case where he himself, not Abbas, but Umar who made tht plan of firing at nano's house to scare aliza... I was like how could umar do such a thing to make a fool of aliza, just to save himself? The fact tht it was umar's own plan made me dislike him . But still my love for umar is a lot more than my dislike at tht point... My love for Umar overshadows this dislike by a huge margin 😛
aniashree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

oh sorry thought u want urdu one
here its link to my thread where you will find amar bail and others translations i collected from various sources. Enjoy!!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4514012

Thanks a ton !!!!
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Dhani... Was there any point in the novel where u disliked Umar? The only time i disliked him was in justice niaz case where he himself, not Abbas, but Umar who made tht plan of firing at nano's house to scare aliza... I was like how could umar do such a thing to make a fool of aliza, just to save himself? The fact tht it was umar's own plan made me dislike him . But still my love for umar is a lot more than my dislike at tht point... My love for Umar overshadows this dislike by a huge margin 😛

i would look like fool for saying this but i never hate him. first the way aliza was behaving was really immature. if she actually thought doing what is morally right would clean this mess then she already made fool of herself. umer was thinking practically. he exactly knows what he was dealing with... this act of aliza would harm his and abbas's career. and knowing that abbas's life in jeopardy do you think ayaaz keep quite? no..he could have killed aliza...and he can do that we know that ..it was selfish on umer's part too but it was for good for both them. he just save himself and her from biggest danger...he just showed what may happen if she actually try tell the truth...i know i am a horrible person but i think sometimes it wrong to do whats morally right.
farahs_6 thumbnail

i would look like fool for saying this but i never hate him. first the way aliza was behaving was really immature. if she actually thought doing what is morally right would clean this mess then she already made fool of herself. umer was thinking practically. he exactly knows what he was dealing with... this act of aliza would harm his and abbas's career. and knowing that abbas's life in jeopardy do you think ayaaz keep quite? no..he could have killed aliza...and he can do that we know that ..it was selfish on umer's part too but it was for good for both them. he just save himself and her from biggest danger...he just showed what may happen if she actually try tell the truth...i know i am a horrible person but i think sometimes it wrong to do whats morally right.

Hmmm... This is another way of looking at it.. I think i understand him better now at tht point... Even if i misunderstood him at tht point.. I still loved him lolll.. Nothing could change tht fact..

Edited by farahs_6 - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Umar is truly an intriguing and a fascinating character... Never read a character like him... So realistic, grey character, but one that you makes you think so much and one tht you cant help but fall in love with..
farahs_6 thumbnail
Dhani...which are your fav scenes from this novel?
farahs_6 thumbnail
Dhani...what is ur opinion on the statement by umera...tht umar's love was more intense than salar's love for imama and salar's love for imama was more pure? Do u agree or disagree? And why?
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Dhani...which are your fav scenes from this novel?

as reader i think i love that engagement night scene between aliza and umer is best. For the first time i see that spark in aliza she was actually expressing without any filter. its just break your heart seeing how much this girl crave for his love. inside i was hoping that this might melt umers heart and he will say "Yes aliza i love you too' but fairy-tale moment never comes up instead you get harsh words from umer. he literally crushed alizas heart in worst possible way. its emotional journey reading that so yup that's my favorite scene/part.
farahs_6 thumbnail

as reader i think i love that engagement night scene between aliza and umer is best. For the first time i see that spark in aliza she was actually expressing without any filter. its just break your heart seeing how much this girl crave for his love. inside i was hoping that this might melt umers heart and he will say "Yes aliza i love you too' but fairy-tale moment never comes up instead you get harsh words from umer. he literally crushed alizas heart in worst possible way. its emotional journey reading that so yup that's my favorite scene/part.

Yea...tht was one truly heart breaking scene... Umar did say really harsh words to aliza in that scene and he did that purposefully so tht aliza hates him and gets mayoos from him totally so tht its easy for her to move on...

I love tht park scene between aliza and umar in the past story a lot..where she tells him abt how she was treated at her father's place, he consoles her and then they eat ice cream..

Another scene i truly love..is tht..last confrontation scene between aliza and umar..where she sees him at junaid's house, they have an argument there and then he comes home, and the argument they have at nanos house, and in the end he gives a bracelet...tht whole scene is my fav ... Umar really had sweet dialogues in tht scene...

And umar's death scene was too heartbreaking..but it was intense..when he imagines aliza and her dialogues...ufff
farahs_6 thumbnail
Dhani... Still waiting for ur review on umar ..and ur interpretation of diff of symbolic references in the novel