Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhani_

see now when i think that way i also feel bad for her. let me clear that i wasn't clear about her character firstly because she enters late and by then i am already consume by umers day i just forget about her. her role just squares in tell truth to aliza. she is one character i yet to understand. what do think about aliza and umer's cousin abbas? i like him much.

I am very clear abt jdith.. She was a genuine and selfless character.. She loved umar selflessly... Never throughout the novel, in any of her interactions with aliza..there was never a negative vibe from judith's side with regards to aliza... It was aliza always, who had jealousy.. Even in their first meeting, in the past story, when umar brought judith home..after their meeting, aliza sad bad words abt judith which umar did not like... Then aliza said, she trned you against me..she is very crafty to which umar said...no..she liked you..she told me..aliza is a nice hirl..i liked her..even afterwards..she was always nice to aliza

Infact a person, like aliza, who always felt jealous, with rgards to judith...even aliza..after umars death had no bad or jealous feelings regd judith..bcoz it was written...tht usay zindagi main pehli baar judith se jealousy feel nahi horahi thee... Aur ek ajeeb sa talluq tha jo usay judithse feel horaha tha.. At tht time...aliza thought umar loved judith hence she felt like tht...but judith really knew tht umar loved aliza...so she was in awe of her...and in th state of mind..she told aliza the truth

Even after judiths engagement night talk to umar..she told aliza in the end..tht next day..i said to umar...tht u should get married to aliza if you love her..then umar said.. No iw as drunk hence i said those things but she had realised tht umar did not love her... But even at tht time..judith did not really have negative feelings regd aliza...infact as a true friend she suggested umar to marry aliza if he loved her...did not any plotting against aliza... If she wanted to ruin alizas life..as revenge...she could have told all this to junaid...not aliza...but she did not tell junaid...but she confessed it in front of aliza only
farahs_6 thumbnail
Abt abbas.. I am not sure... I dont think much abt him... But I do not like him much
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww you dont like him much. i love him for some weird reason. for me he is umer in parallel universe. umer could have been abbas you know if he agreed to marry girl his father choose for him. he could live life just as abbas was living i. they both grown up in same family under same pressure of living corrupt it just one gave up soon other took six years to turned into one. abbas doesn't gave much thoughts to anythings else but his career. umer was torn due to love he has aliza and mother they influence him some way. if those two factor are minus get abbas protoype. umera just showed how one lived by following family foot step and other took same route but got his heart attacked and sucked by ivy of love which eventually killed him... thats amar bail. again some weird thought by me. but do think about abbas he too is so real like umer.
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

aww you dont like him much. i love him for some weird reason. for me he is umer in parallel universe. umer could have been abbas you know if he agreed to marry girl his father choose for him. he could live life just as abbas was living i. they both grown up in same family under same pressure of living corrupt it just one gave up soon other took six years to turned into one. abbas doesn't gave much thoughts to anythings else but his career. umer was torn due to love he has aliza and mother they influence him some way. if those two factor are minus get abbas protoype. umera just showed how one lived by following family foot step and other took same route but got his heart attacked and sucked by ivy of love which eventually killed him... thats amar bail. again some weird thought by me. but do think about abbas he too is so real like umer.

@ bold... This is the thing.. Umar's selfless and genuine love for aleeza is what makes him different...otherwise obviously he also became corrupt like others in his family... There was no difference between him and others in this aspect...But the fact tht amidst all this, he still had a heart, he still could love someone as genuinely and selfless despite his materialistic desires is what makes him Umar jehangir.. Abbas could do anything for his career.. Umar could do anything for aleeza..this makes him different from others
aniashree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u want Urdu PDF I guess. just Google it i think its easy available.

Urdu I have but could not read now..:(
Its like a decade when I used to read in Urdu but now its a bit difficult.. English or Hindi please.
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

@ bold... This is the thing.. Umar's selfless and genuine love for aleeza is what makes him different...otherwise obviously he also became corrupt like others in his family... There was no difference between him and others in this aspect...But the fact tht amidst all this, he still had a heart, he still could love someone as genuinely and selfless despite his materialistic desires is what makes him Umar jehangir.. Abbas could do anything for his career.. Umar could do anything for aleeza..this makes him different from others

god farah mein sadqay!!! to find umer lover like you...my colleagues are giving me death glare for having crooked smile while staring at laptop,...they might be thinking what this girl is upto but god knows how much i loving this discussion...umer's heart was divided into two one part obviously contaminated by woe and other was pure by everlasting love. love was his light guiding him in darkest of time...while growing up he was longing for his and later for aleezay.
i love the line don't if i remember it fully its light that it makes you turn into gold without touching Philosopher's stone and melts you without fire so true in every sense...

Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniashree

Urdu I have but could not read now..:(
Its like a decade when I used to read in Urdu but now its a bit difficult.. English or Hindi please.

oh sorry thought u want urdu one
here its link to my thread where you will find amar bail and others translations i collected from various sources. Enjoy!!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4514012
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

god farah mein sadqay!!! to find umer lover like you...my colleagues are giving me death glare for having crooked smile while staring at laptop,...they might be thinking what this girl is upto but god knows how much i loving this discussion...umer's heart was divided into two one part obviously contaminated by woe and other was pure by everlasting love. love was his light guiding him in darkest of time...while growing up he was longing for his and later for aleezay.
i love the line don't if i remember it fully its light that it makes you turn into gold without touching Philosopher's stone and melts you without fire so true in every sense...

Oh God.. Same here.. I keep checking this thread for more posts, again and again...Now come up with ur review of umar sooon...waiting waiting

Zaya and Ash have disappeared too... Would have been good if they joined our discussiom
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm sure you guys are having some great discussions but my schedule is so tightly packed that being idle seems a luxury for me till the end of March. Even as I'm typing this reply, my mind is elsewhere jotting down some points for a debate competition. And honestly, I have discussed Amarbail so much with two friends, one cousin, then with Ash (scenes by scenes) on this very same thread. In fact, discussing some particular excerpts with friends during recess is like a habit for me now, so it's like I have run out of words to write/say more on the characters/themes etc. I have discussed every single exceprt with my sister, too. Ab aur kitne logoun ke saath karun? xD I'm someone who can't go without reading, so if I don't have new books to read.. I end up re-reading my favourite Urdu novels but life is so hectic that I'm not even re-reading anything.
Enjoy the lengthy discussions :D
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I'm sure you guys are having some great discussions but my schedule is so tightly packed that being idle seems a luxury for me till the end of March. Even as I'm typing this reply, my mind is elsewhere jotting down some points for a debate competition. And honestly, I have discussed Amarbail so much with two friends, one cousin, then with Ash (scenes by scenes) on this very same thread. In fact, discussing some particular excerpts with friends during recess is like a habit for me now, so it's like I have run out of words to write/say more on the characters/themes etc. I have discussed every single exceprt with my sister, too. Ab aur kitne logoun ke saath karun? xD I'm someone who can't go without reading, so if I don't have new books to read.. I end up re-reading my favourite Urdu novels but life is so hectic that I'm not even re-reading anything.

Enjoy the lengthy discussions :D

Ah ok..nevermind... Carry on with your good work, and ofcourse best of luck for your debate competition.