Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhani_

I very fortunate to come across someone who share same passion for Amar bail as I do. it all is just play of heart and mind yaar. certain books just mess with both of them and make us something we are not. why didn't their love become successful? I ask myself. but then I rethinks about my definition of being call successful love. I laugh at myself each time. you know rumi says river cuts the mountains for it to meet sea. its neither sea's power nor mount's weakness. its just river's destiny..
I will post thoughts soon..thou I doubt you people much more knowledgeable In that matter..

Yea..same here.. I wish Zaya and Ash also get free time soon, so they could also join us here in discussions..

Anyways...your thoughts are very soulful...u have the same passion for this novel as i do...hence i am soo interested in your review of umar jehangir and his relationship with aliza...

I have thought so much abt this novel tht i sometimes also wonder...tht after all tht happened...how would aliza and junaid's life as a married couple be? Will they be able to love as a. Ormal couple? Will junaid ever be able to forget tht aliza loved unar and probably umar too? Wouldnt he always think why did umar do all this? Athough i know tht junaid was a nice eprson..but subconsciously..would he able to forget all tht happened? So will they be able to live a normal life?
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
junaid too is man I mean umer who loved aleeza so much but I too snapped at moment when she was with junaid. toh how can junaid be normal when he knows his wife loved someone? or someone loved her so much that he himself did gave her up for her to have good?
Aliza n junaid may give 100% to relationship but junaid mind will always confront him asking is he good enough? did he is able to feel in umer's shoes? Aliza she must gotten consume by guilt of thinking abt other man even after marriage. rather who is other man for her umer or junaid? and its hard to forget how painfully umer exited from life. so they might not have life which umer wanted for her..chances of them being happy would have been more if judite didn't told her about his love for her.
farahs_6 thumbnail

junaid too is man I mean umer who loved aleeza so much but I too snapped at moment when she was with junaid. toh how can junaid be normal when he knows his wife loved someone? or someone loved her so much that he himself did gave her up for her to have good?
Aliza n junaid may give 100% to relationship but junaid mind will always confront him asking is he good enough? did he is able to feel in umer's shoes? Aliza she must gotten consume by guilt of thinking abt other man even after marriage. rather who is other man for her umer or junaid? and its hard to forget how painfully umer exited from life. so they might not have life which umer wanted for her..chances of them being happy would have been more if judite didn't told her about his love for her.

Yea true...thats why i asked..tht shoukd judith have really told aliza abt ymar's love for her? She knew tht umar hid this truth from aliza.. So why did she tell aliza? But maybe judith did this..coz she didnt want anyone to have a grudge for umar.. Maybe judith wanted to relieve umar of the burden he had, of hurting aliza...so she told aliza...in one way it was good for aliza and her self respect tht someone loved her so genuinely...but it was not good for her furture married life
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Yea true...thats why i asked..tht shoukd judith have really told aliza abt ymar's love for her? She knew tht umar hid this truth from aliza.. So why did she tell aliza? But maybe judith did this..coz she didnt want anyone to have a grudge for umar.. Maybe judith wanted to relieve umar of the burden he had, of hurting aliza...so she told aliza...in one way it was good for aliza and her self respect tht someone loved her so genuinely...but it was not good for her furture married life

i think Judith as mature woman she would have never told aliza about umer's love because it will eventually disturbs junaid-aliza's marriage. Umer planed aliza's future to be safe and now that he is dead Judith would have respect his wish. i guess she gave up the information to aliza when she herself was in weak state of mind, she obviously was not thinking straight mourning over umar's death. i think what to you said about aliza having grudge about umer is not possible. remember how she reacted when she heard about his death. even if she didn't know the truth she was happy that he is alive. The line umera wrote was "woh usse har musibat se bacha leta tha..iss baar woh bhi aisa hi kuch karna chahti thi..bacha lena chati thi usse ek chiz se ...maut se"one more point judith recognize aliza's distinct behavior with her like she is somehow reason for her unhappiness. aliza might think if there was no judith umer would have married her and none of this would happen. so she told the truth make aliza's realize it was umer's choice whatever he did. she cleared aliza's misunderstanding about her. that she and aliza are just different people, same kind of victim of love...Umer's love.. umer was in so much love that he took all aliza's harsh word. behavior and grudge with no hard feelings. why would judith tolerate anyone blaming her for some act she didn't committed. and that was case too..we read from aliza's thoughts that it was clear that aliza was not happy with judith.
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

i think Judith as mature woman she would have never told aliza about umer's love because it will eventually disturbs junaid-aliza's marriage. Umer planed aliza's future to be safe and now that he is dead Judith would have respect his wish. i guess she gave up the information to aliza when she herself was in weak state of mind, she obviously was not thinking straight mourning over umar's death. i think what to you said about aliza having grudge about umer is not possible. remember how she reacted when she heard about his death. even if she didn't know the truth she was happy that he is alive. The line umera wrote was "woh usse har musibat se bacha leta tha..iss baar woh bhi aisa hi kuch karna chahti thi..bacha lena chati thi usse ek chiz se ...maut se"one more point judith recognize aliza's distinct behavior with her like she is somehow reason for her unhappiness. aliza might think if there was no judith umer would have married her and none of this would happen. so she told the truth make aliza's realize it was umer's choice whatever he did. she cleared aliza's misunderstanding about her. that she and aliza are just different people, same kind of victim of love...Umer's love.. umer was in so much love that he took all aliza's harsh word. behavior and grudge with no hard feelings. why would judith tolerate anyone blaming her for some act she didn't committed. and that was case too..we read from aliza's thoughts that it was clear that aliza was not happy with judith.

I think u didnt get me.. Where i talked abt alizas grudge against umar... I didnt mean tht aliza would really have grudge against umar...ofcourse all her narazgi with umar had ended after his death and all tht narazgi with umar was also only her illusion., never from the heart... But maybe judith might have thought tht she may have some narazgi with umar, due to his rejection of alizaand hence she cleared that...

But i agree with you... It could very well be the fact...tht Judith knew alizas dislike and jealousy for herself..because it was so evident from alizas behaviour.always...so she wanted to clear alizas misunderstanding tht i was not the reason of your unhappiness...rather umar himself did what he did, and tht he loved you

Or it could also be simple...tht usay aliza par rashk aaraha tha tht umar loved her...and in tht state of mind...she told aliza
farahs_6 thumbnail
Dhani... So when are you going to post your reviews ...esp of umar's character?
Edited by farahs_6 - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail

Dhani... So when are you going to post your reviews ...esp of umar's character?

i already started writing..its just too much to cover
Dhani_ thumbnail

I think u didnt get me.. Where i talked abt alizas grudge against umar... I didnt mean tht aliza would really have grudge against umar...ofcourse all her narazgi with umar had ended after his death and all tht narazgi with umar was also only her illusion., never from the heart... But maybe judith might have thought tht she may have some narazgi with umar, due to his rejection of alizaand hence she cleared that...

But i agree with you... It could very well be the fact...tht Judith knew alizas dislike and jealousy for herself..because it was so evident from alizas behaviour.always...so she wanted to clear alizas misunderstanding tht i was not the reason of your unhappiness...rather umar himself did what he did, and tht he loved you

Or it could also be simple...tht usay aliza par rashk aaraha tha tht umar loved her...and in tht state of mind...she told aliza

i now gets you...judith was only person who knew both the feeling.Because by far everyone just know single side of story either aliza or umer's. was it was revenge which made judith do what she did? she didn't want alizey to have complete happiness because she was jealous with her. Judiths love is underrated thou it is really commendable that she stood by her for years, umer himself said he is not a easy man to live with but that girl managed with him.she even given him chance after he told everything at night of engagement.umer said this culture teach to invest in things as they gives for satisfaction than humans.but he really invested himself in few but true souls aliza...judith..junaid..nano and all them proved to be his best returns. they were his to call. i think this somehow balanced the pain he received from his father and others.
farahs_6 thumbnail

i now gets you...judith was only person who knew both the feeling.Because by far everyone just know single side of story either aliza or umer's. was it was revenge which made judith do what she did? she didn't want alizey to have complete happiness because she was jealous with her. Judiths love is underrated thou it is really commendable that she stood by her for years, umer himself said he is not a easy man to live with but that girl managed with him.she even given him chance after he told everything at night of engagement.umer said this culture teach to invest in things as they gives for satisfaction than humans.but he really invested himself in few but true souls aliza...judith..junaid..nano and all them proved to be his best returns. they were his to call. i think this somehow balanced the pain he received from his father and others.

No...one thing i am sure is tht judith did not do it for revenge at all... It was not judiths nature.. Infact after his death, when she first met aliza, she kissed aliza and greeted her very warmly, to which aliza was also surprised... Judith's reaction was like..as if she was in awe of aliza, tht aliza was the one who umar loved so dearly, so whoever umar loved, was also dear to judith... She was in awe of aliza at tht time.. In tht state of mind..i think she told aliza the truth...tht if aliza has misunderstanding regd judith, and umars relationship..it should be cleared.. Judith was also a genuine person.. I liked her character
Edited by farahs_6 - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
see now when i think that way i also feel bad for her. let me clear that i wasn't clear about her character firstly because she enters late and by then i am already consume by umers day i just forget about her. her role just squares in tell truth to aliza. she is one character i yet to understand. what do think about aliza and umer's cousin abbas? i like him much.