Amar Bail - The Novel by Umera Ahmed - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I personally find the name Aleezay far more beautiful.
Aleeza sounds like lazeeza πŸ˜†
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh now I remember that was her nickname

The drama was so terrible i dont remember a thing

ok now there is drama too πŸ˜†
well hows it?
Dhani_ thumbnail

I personally find the name Aleezay far more beautiful.

Aleeza sounds like lazeeza πŸ˜†

Aleezay is used in one more drama didn't remember its name
but lazeeza seriously πŸ˜†
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yesss... That unfinished painting he wanted ! I was just trying to figure out if asking for the unfinished painting had some hidden meaning inside it.. Its that k she made that painting when she was hurt due to his words and that baarish ki boond symbolizes the ansoo she bahao-fied after that and he asked her to put her name at that spot..

Yes.. He actually tore it and she notices it too.. But I don't know the reason.. Why did he do that.. It was before all that tiff scene.. So I was failed to understand.. And also.. I loved how she waited for his comeback poora din and then he doesn't come n then she sleeps in his room LOL but ☺️ I waited so eagerly for their first mulaqaat but then.. Umer became so thanda he just asked her haal ahwaal n bas.. Us time I didn't know he was depressed due to his Father magar phir bhi..

Abhi toh ahista ahista sab khul raha hai.. And I am at Zulqurnain phase man.. N he is surely gonna be the

ash it so has symbolize
infact their is many symbolism
like when he said "first he will give aleeza joy then ethernity"
then after broken perfume and plant when he say she cut that branch mistakenly now it will grow more beautifully. (Mind you he did make his word true in future)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Hello, guys 😊

I googled that novel after reading -RisingAsh-'s post in the Sanam AT, yesterday (a little bookworm here, lol). Not something I'd usually read, I think, but it does sound interesting, especially the whole premise of the story.

Is there an English translation of the work? My Urdu reading skills are rather poor 😳 And what does Amar Bail mean?

Hey ! Oh yeah.. Yesterday I was so excited to share n discuss coz main abhi parh k hati thi πŸ˜†

And I don't know about English Translation.. I think Hinna can help you with that.. She knows about the English Versions better..

Amar and Bail are two different words.. Amar is immortal and bail is a plant if we want to make it easier.. So its like a plant that will be growing forever.. This is what I took as meaning .. I probably will understand the exact meaningafter finishing the novel..

BTW.. I googled Amar Bail to find if there is an other signification of this word together as Amarbail and this is what I found..

Mistletoe (=Amarbail)

1. (n.) A parasitic evergreen plant of Europe (Viscum album), bearing a glutinous fruit. When found upon the oak, where it is rare, it was an object of superstitious regard among the Druids. A bird lime is prepared from its fruit.

Dhani_ thumbnail
Its the link zaya given me ...amar bail's English translation
http://www.2shared.com/document/Yc0U3ztD/Amar_Bail.html
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Is there a Roman Urdu version?

Nah, Javey! There's no Roman Urdu version. I found the English one too after hunting google for some 20 mins..
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Is there a Roman Urdu version?

no bt 1-10 chapter are in roman urdu on reviewit site 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

why do you guys keep calling Alizay as Aleeza :|

Her name is Aleeza. But it was only Umer who called her 'Aleezay'.. I always read it as Aleeza and it was mentioned at the end ke Umer used to call her 'Aleezay'.. so yeah. Drama mein tou tum sunti thi na uski pronunciation πŸ˜†
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Nah, Javey! There's no Roman Urdu version. I found the English one too after hunting google for some 20 mins..

There's an English version. Can you share the link?