Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Then.. The way she comes to Umer when she gets to know that Nano is naraaz coz he is leaving.. Man.. THAT SCENE DID WONDERS !!! I loved it ! So much needed at that time !

She is there saying why did you lie to Nano ? N he is like I never lied.. YES YOU DID ! You said I don't like your presence here.. N he is like mene kuch ghalat kaha ? N there.. Man there she can't even tell him jhoot.. She says mene aisa toh nahi kaha ! Apne Nano ko mere khilaaf kardiya hai ... Aap please waapis aajayen.. Aapki waja se Nano mujhse theek se baat bhi nahi kar rahi hain.. And she is just about to cry over this.. He is like no worries.. I won't stay here but your Nano loves you alot.. She can never hate you.. He is just trying to convince her without even realizing WHAT SORT OF emotions she is going through ! The roller coaster of all the emotions she is having in her at that time.. Was sooo painful to see.. AND FINALLY.. FINALLY she says it.. K aap samajh nahi rahe hain.. Yeh mera ghar nahi hai, balke mera toh ab koi ghar hi nahi hai .. ANS THIS WAS IT .. She starts crying and I cry with her 😭

I read that part.. Like.. Thrice ! As you said she has that masoomiyat in her..that makes her class apart ! I can connect to her ! I can feel every single emotion of her! She is exactly a Pari.. They way Umer called her that day..

And.. Umer is the ONLY ONE who understood her PURELY ! He can even read her mind man !
1018283 thumbnail
Hello, guys 😊

I googled that novel after reading -RisingAsh-'s post in the Sanam AT, yesterday (a little bookworm here, lol). Not something I'd usually read, I think, but it does sound interesting, especially the whole premise of the story.

Is there an English translation of the work? My Urdu reading skills are rather poor 😳 And what does Amar Bail mean?
why do you guys keep calling Alizay as Aleeza :|

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Hello, guys 😊

I googled that novel after reading -RisingAsh-'s post in the Sanam AT, yesterday (a little bookworm here, lol). Not something I'd usually read, I think, but it does sound interesting, especially the whole premise of the story.

Is there an English translation of the work? My Urdu reading skills are rather poor 😳 And what does Amar Bail mean?

Yes there is
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Oh no don't worry at all.. I won't read the parts containing Spoilers.. Feel free to share where you are through PMs as well and post here your feelings about the beginning coz I am at the beginning πŸ˜†

But feel free to share everything you want.. Just tell me where you are.. Like.. At which chapter.. I will read your posts baad mein when I will reach at that spot 😳
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Ash, I'll advice you to stay away from Dhani's posts cuz spoilers hain.
You're welcome.

You're going fast, man.

That. You're in for a shock very soon :p and that entire drama about bullets and General Niazi.. Umer ne acha nahin kiya -.- Have you been introduced to Junaid's character? He's such a sweet heart <3

Dhani, don't reveal major details. Warna Ash parh le gi. Feel free to discuss through pms though if you wanna talk it detail. 😳

Yeah i know i'm going to fast
i read it in subway to in my Ipad
i already suspected something when that drama happen
can't wait for next revelation
But initial pefume,Plant and butta ones are really cute
Umer has some dynamic
loved his logic abt exams πŸ˜†
i will not reveal anything ...I dont want lessen her joy
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

because thats what Umair calls her 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Umer asked Aleeza to give him her painting although it was unfinished. And and and, he actually tore the sketch she made and placed on his table. Dustbin mein para tha and Aleeza saw it while leaving the room.

Umer's dialogues are so damn realistic. Itna realism ke mujhe rona aa jaa hai har baar cuz he speaks truth that is ugly and heart breaking.

Yesss... That unfinished painting he wanted ! I was just trying to figure out if asking for the unfinished painting had some hidden meaning inside it.. Its that k she made that painting when she was hurt due to his words and that baarish ki boond symbolizes the ansoo she bahao-fied after that and he asked her to put her name at that spot..

Yes.. He actually tore it and she notices it too.. But I don't know the reason.. Why did he do that.. It was before all that tiff scene.. So I was failed to understand.. And also.. I loved how she waited for his comeback poora din and then he doesn't come n then she sleeps in his room LOL but ☺️ I waited so eagerly for their first mulaqaat but then.. Umer became so thanda he just asked her haal ahwaal n bas.. Us time I didn't know he was depressed due to his Father magar phir bhi..

Abhi toh ahista ahista sab khul raha hai.. And I am at Zulqurnain phase man.. N he is surely gonna be the
Oh now I remember that was her nickname
The drama was so terrible i dont remember a thing
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I told you in the novel its written Aleeza.. And also.. I like Aleeza better... Aluzay se mujhe Amar Bail drama ki lead heroine yaad ajati hai πŸ˜†