Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ash, since you're also here, lemme come online from my PC. Sukoon se lambi analysis karne hain mujhe :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
UMAR JAHANGIR BECAME MY JAAN ! I don't think I can EVER GET OVER HIM ! Ufff
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aao aao.. I am here.. But mainapne analysis araam se dungi.. Abhi I am still in that shock.. Abhi main unhi last 30 pages of the novel mein hoon :'(
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

UMAR JAHANGIR BECAME MY JAAN ! I don't think I can EVER GET OVER HIM ! Ufff

Now say you love him! Confess karlou warna main katti ho jaungi 😆

I know, i know. Have you read the author's note? Jaldi se parhou and now you will get what Umera means in that note
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

i didnt understand Junaid's and aleezah's last meetings implications. My 3 questions being:
Were they entering a loveless compromise?
Did Aleezah love Junaid?
Did Junaid marry Aleezah only because Omar said so does that mean Ju would have married any tom/dick/harry female Omar choose?
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

The scene after aleezah was almost about to get attacked, but after abbas came and then she saw Omar!! The hug!! I felt Omar would definitely kill them! Not because Aleezah was his cousin, but he though of Aleezah as his.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Zayaaa... Yes.. Yes yes yes... Those words from Judith.. Allah... What Umar told her on that engagement night ... ALLAH MIAN... !!!! I FELT LIKE KOI MUJHE US KE PAAS LE JAAO.. !!! Imagine.. Kitne DARD mein hoga woh !!! Jitni takleef se Aleeza guzri us raat us se kahi zyada dukh usey hua ! Aleeza didn't know Umar loved him the way she did.. But Umar KNEW she loves him and PHIR BHI us ne usey jaane ko kaha.. Mana kardiya.. JUST IMAGINE Kitnaaa dukh mein hoga woh !! UFFF !

Yaaar... Thinking about all these moments are making me cry once again.. Kia karun main

I know. But I think I cried for Umer thoda sa. I mostly cried because Aleeza loved him and since Aleeza loved him, I loved him too :P It wasn't just Aleeza who fell love with him, it was you, me and a thousand other readers who spent Aleeza's journey tou yeh kese ho sakta tha she falls for Umer and we don't? We had no choice, man!

Aleeza ka dukh was crashing down upon me.. the regret, the pain it was all so harsh and cruel. That part where she regretted having told Umer 'Jis din tumhare wujood se ye uniform utre ga tum bhi isi tarhan kisi police muqaablay mein maaray jao ge'. AND HOLY FREAK! IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE TRUTH. The truth was so cruel, so harsh, so realistic.. I didn't know what to do with my life just like Aleeza didn't. She didn't realise ke Umer ka hona hi uske liye kaafi tha. Kya tha agar woh uska na hota? </3 And then that part where she had said to Umer ke mere aur Junaid ke beech se chalay jao. Aur she realised he waqayi resigned and was about to leave Pakistan for her. He was doing what she wanted.
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Omar's feeling was evident when Abbas bhai offered Omar to stay put at his house and said that Omar's love was not one sided, Omar smiled but I guess he hinted that Judith was in town!I know Omar is a grey character and I am not suppose to pine for him! But its just sooo hard!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

i didnt understand Junaid's and aleezah's last meetings implications. My 3 questions being:
Were they entering a loveless compromise?
Did Aleezah love Junaid?
Did Junaid marry Aleezah only because Omar said so does that mean Ju would have married any tom/dick/harry female Omar choose?

Let me explain :P

For your second question, Aleeza didn't love Juanid, she could not. As she herself acknowledged 'Love is the only thing that is irreplaceable in the cycle of replacement', she knew she didn't love Junaid. But there's no denying that she had almost accepted Junaid as her life partner, she had discussed matters with him, they had developed an endearing bond, he could understand her and they both were fond of each other. They had definitely emerged as a stronger to-be-married couple after their arguments, no talking and naraazgi sesions.. they had both realised that communication was important to keep the relationship intact. And as a couple, they were both ready to face the future together because they learned how to solve their issues and had experienced almost a breakup. They learned how to make up, it's simple. And here I'm going to quote a caliph of Islam, he said "must every house be built upon love? what about loyalty and appreciation?" and ofc they were loyal and appreciative towards each other. I guess a marriage needs other things besides love. Secondly, as a member pointed out and I kind of learned from that.. that you know slowly Aleeza would have moved on with her life. Ofc her love for Umer could never die.. it could be buried in one corner of her heart and as time would pass, she would gradually forget to check on it and remind herself about it. She would develop greater understanding with Junaid and both live a satisfied life. She would still love Umer but develop an almost-love bond with Junaid, too. Time heals everything and makes a person overcome the past. As teenagers post those depressing pictures where they say 'best friend can be a stranger within two days.' We tend to forget and move on.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Were Aleeza and Junaid entering a loveless compromise? Erm I guess I would call it fifty fifty. Aleeza had developed almost everything with Junaid, accepted her as a husband and had become fond of him.. she evn liked to spend time with him. Yes ofc, Umer's death made her realise that her love for Umer was still the same.. she was still the same girl who fell for Umer at a mere age of sixteen. But her love for Umer cannot throw aside her bond with Junaid, can it? Her fondness for Junaid wasn't a replacement for the love she felt for Umer.. but she kind of experienced a different feeling of love for both men. So now that Umer was dead, he would not come back, could she live her life all alone? she couldn't. Koi na koi tou zindagi mein aana hi tha. Then why not Junaid especially when they got along so well and Junaid cared for her, didn't he? Now as far as Junaid is concerned, he himself said that he was deciding to marry Aleeza not just because of the promise he had made to Umer.. he said he was doing it for her, for himself, for both the families and for their own betterment. As far as Aleeza is concerned, she was marrying Junaid because she wanted to. She felt she hated Umer earlier and when she found out that Junaid was his best friend, she did all that advertisment scene in newspaper. But at the end she gave up and decided to marry him although Umer hadn't died yet. She accepted him for for herself and for both the families. She accepted him even though she knew had deliberately planned their meeting, got them together and was Junaid's best friend. Yet she gave up her narazgi and said yes to marrying him. However, Junaid kind of did it for everyone as well as for himself.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago