Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ashhh! Their first meetinf was so adorable, haina? He told her thst her face is a tell tale quality.. and she felt like it wasn't just Umer who could read her, every one could read her face. Then they went hiking and for dinner <3 Junaid's convo with his mom about his fever was so amazing.. i got vibes of a happy loving family from him.
Ermm which of Junaid and Aleeza's conversation made you think that he understands her just like Umer did? Abhi tou aisi koi khaas lambi convos ayi hi nahin hongi 😕
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh Umar Jahangir.. kab tak yeh shakhs meri zindagi mein aseb ki tarah mandlata rahega ..

This dialogue by Aleeza just broke my heart once again.. the transition in their relation.. kitni takleef deh baat hai yeh .. I want Umar to be back ASAL MEIN.. abhi uski surf baat horahi hai.. mujhe us ko dekhna hai :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Zaya .. I found that Junaid understands him just the way Umar did.. when their first argument happens n then Umar's scandal comes out n us ka mood off hojata hai.. then Junaid spends the whole day with her n then tells her rishte diyanatdaari mangte hain.. that she should share if something is disturbing her.. n then he leaves.. wo jaan jata hai k she was upset over something else not for the reason she told him..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Aur kitne shock hain behen.. lol.. but I want to get shocked now.. adat hogayi hai 😆

Abhi Junaid is not talking to her after that Journalists ki ehtejaaji walk k baad newspaper me chapne wali pic..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Main toh tum par ek kharash bhi bardasht nahi kar sakta <33

Anddd FINALLY UMAR IS BACK !!!! LOL.. I don't know why I was feeling so incomplete without Umar for about 100 pages.. he was back and yes with a bang.. Their confrontation at Junaid's place first was so heartbreaking.. whatever Aleeza said was the harsh truth according to her.. due to what she was going through.. but those words were definitely killing Umar.. I personally was not believing her words.. kia WOH Umar ko yeh sab keh sakti hai ?
N then he comes at Nano's house.. n then their encounter in her room.. UFF.. AWESOME !

UMARRR... I can't love this man at the moment but can't hate him either. There are so many justifications that I need and I want it to be revealed as soon as possible. Lol.. there is much more on the way I know :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OMG.. No NO NO !!!
I knew it.. I KNEW IT ! Isi baat ka dar tha mujhe.. Umarrr !!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
clockworknerd thumbnail
FREAKKK!! I CAN SENSE THE SHOCK, THE PAIN. YOU'VE REACHED THAT HEART BREAKING PART, HAI NA?
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Main toh tum par ek kharash bhi bardasht nahi kar sakta <33

Anddd FINALLY UMAR IS BACK !!!! LOL.. I don't know why I was feeling so incomplete without Umar for about 100 pages.. he was back and yes with a bang.. Their confrontation at Junaid's place first was so heartbreaking.. whatever Aleeza said was the harsh truth according to her.. due to what she was going through.. but those words were definitely killing Umar.. I personally was not believing her words.. kia WOH Umar ko yeh sab keh sakti hai ?
N then he comes at Nano's house.. n then their encounter in her room.. UFF.. AWESOME !

UMARRR... I can't love this man at the moment but can't hate him either. There are so many justifications that I need and I want it to be revealed as soon as possible. Lol.. there is much more on the way I know :P

Tum meri ek bauhat khaas dost ho. Tum mujhe kya samajhti ho kya nahin, is baray mein main kuch nahin kar sakta magar kam az kam tum mere liye hamesha khaas hi rahogi. Aur agar kabhi poori dunya bhi tumhare khilaaf ho jaye tou tum ye yaad rakhna Umer Jahangir hamesha tumhari taraf khara rahega. Chahay tum galat ho ya sahi ho, main hamesha tumhe support karoon ga, Aleeza. Main woh aakhri shaks bhi nahin houn ga jo tumhe tabah karna chahay ga. Tum zindagi tabah karne ki baat karti ho, main tou tum pe ek kharaash tak bardasht nahin kar sakta.

I CRIED SO BAD AT THIS. Literally if you look back, he had ALWAYS supported her. Nano kitni hi against houn, result kitna hi kharab ho, no matter how many times she wanted to pull stunts on General Niazi thing.. at the end it was him who always solved her issues and convinced others to forgive her. There was no time in her life when she was going through something big and Umer wasn't there. Har achay buray waqt mein saath tha. Jo insaan uski cat ki death pe waaps aa sakta, how could he hurt her? *sobs*

And then she had said, 'aap logon ne rape ka ilzaam lagaya. Chalein meri chorein, Judith hoti tab? Main tou aapki kuch nahin lagti.' And he was like, 'Aleeza, tum bauhat ehem ho.' And then she said ke us ne ilzaam lagaya to which he replied ke 'Aleeza, main itna beghairat nahin hoon. Agar mujhe pata hota tou main Ayaz uncle ko kabhi yeh na kehne deta.'

The conversation was amazing. He asked for her painting and then gave her a gold bracelet. And Aleeza felt like ke woh uss insaan ko kabhi nahin samajh sakti thi aur na hi kabhi samajhna chahti thi. <3

'Tum yahan cigarette peene aye ho?'

'Oh, sorry! main tou bhool gaya main yahan gaaliyaan sun'ne aya hoon.' 😆

But it was heart breaking when he said he would leave from their lives just because she wanted so. Waqayi.. he said he could ruin his career for her. Aur dekho sara career chor chaar ke he went for a degree overseas.
clockworknerd thumbnail
The novel indeed felt so incomplete in that part kyunke uske baray mein sirf baat ho rahi thi. Umera is brilliant! She knew how to make the audiences love UJ even more and then... she broke me!!
I didn't like it when Aleeza took part in the protest wese. :P Bechara Umer did every thing for her aur us ne return mein ye kiya! Khair! but then she had her reasons. The hate and dislike she developed for Umer was so.. painful! Slowly and gradually, she learned his corrupt nature more fully and understood what he had been doing in his job. And Aleeza could never bear corruption or anything, could she? Elite class se belong karte hue it wasn't acceptable for her at all. And then she realised that Umer, Nano were a part of the plan of bullets. I knew where the hatred was coming from.. I could never misunderstand Aleeza. Umer ek taraf used to teach her how to look through people, understand them, not believe everyone par khud kya karta tha? she had not expected this from Umer.. but it turned out to be him. Jis insaan par woh aankhein band karke bharosa karti thi.. he was the man who actually pained her more. Pehle refused to marry her which was such an insult for her. Literally broke her into pieces and she felt us mein waqayi koi khaami thi jo har koi usay use karta tha aur phir reject karta tha. And then deceived her along with Abbas although it was for her own benefit. But she was trying to stand against all this and he was the one who made her give up.. uska tou self confidence hi khatam kar diya. Umer talked about her being independent then why did he choose Junaid for her? Usko tou yahi feeling ayi na ke Umer uspe ehsaan karta tha.. he felt sympathy and pity for her. Aleeza ko uske pairon pe khara kiya aur phir khud hi gira diya.. that was saddening but a truth. And the feeling Aleeza had that Junaid didn't choose her because he liked her, he choose her because Umer had told him.. bechari ko ye lagay ke Umer ne khud tou rehect kiya hi kya lekin didn't even let her be happy. That feeling of being accepted for someone else.. Every thing Aleeza did and felt, she had a reason behind it. Woh usko jo sikhata gaya phir khud hi khatam karta gaya. Her self-respect, self confidence, her esteem.. sab kuch.

But then I understand Umer, too. :P

clockworknerd thumbnail
Heck, I understand every single character of this novel.. highly flawed, yet so beautiful. Human nature is something portrayed so painfully in Amarbail.

Erm, I'm guessing you've read the whole book by now. Isliye bakwas kar rahi hoon! :P don't read further if you haven't finished reading the book.

I felt so sad when Junaid stopped talking to Aleeza after the protest. They are my babies! <3 I wanted Aleeza to marry Junaid.. kitna acha insaan tha, the kind of man she deserved. Khair! but they made up.. and that part was so adorable! <3 Junaid always won my heart.. I could never dislike that guy.

So erm, that part where Junaid and Umer were in the restaurant and Aleeza and Shehla were there, too? :P Aleeza ek baar phir felt like an immature, inexperienced person who could never gauge through the real intentions. And this was something she considered her complex from the beginning. Uski insecurity about not being able to look through people ek baar phir se strengthen ho gayi.. she felt more vulnerable than ever. But from Juanid and Umer's point of view, it was great to read that part hai na? 'Nahin agar Aleeza yahan hai tou woh pehle aa kar mujhe 2-3 thappar maarti aur phir tumhe kandhay se ghaseet kar le jaati' 😆 both the guys were indeed scared of her. xD Aleeza called them and all.. it was an amazing part! enjoyable and gripping. And then Umer told him that he would gift Junaid his car and J was like, 'Aleeza tumhari gaari pehchaanti hai.' .. 'tou tumhe itna bhi farmabardaar shauhar ban'ne ki zarurat nahin hai.' LOL! and then he offered them all his stuff and J was like, 'Tumhe itna haatim taayi ban'ne ka kis ne kaha hai.. 2-3 saal baad tum waapis aa rahay ho na?' xD

how did the shock of these two being best friends come to you? i told you.. mere liye tou ye sabse bara shock tha. I couldn't digest it. And bechara Junaid! he told her and then she gave that headline in the newspaper! xD I loved how Aleeza gave everyone a hard time :P That was the most conflicted part.. a part of me wanted Aleeza to marry Junaid and give up all her naraazgi but then a part of me was like, 'nahin Umer ne acha nahin kiya.. WHY DID HE CHOOSE THE GUY FOR HER? KYUN!!? Aleeza agar J se shaadi kar le tou it will be Umer's victory ke haan Aleeza was dependent upon him.. nahin she should not.' Main itni confused thi uss part pe. I could not decide what I wanted. And when Aleeza gave up after Junaid's mom's persuasion.. I was happy yet i was sad. It felt like at the end, Aleeza was marrying the guy of Umer's choice and was bowing down.

Junaid and Aleeza's convo after making up was so cute! <3 and even their convo after the shaadi ki date was decided.. about Ghaalib and two hearts.. ALLAH! that was cuteness ki heights.. how he advised her on career after marriage and working in social affairs. Junaid was everything!! These two are my cuties!! <3 I kind of rooted for them from the moment they met in Bhorban *___*

And then WOAHH! Aleeza told Junaid that she used to love Umer.. and Junaid felt like 'Bewaqoof sirf Aleeza ko nahin, Umer ne mujhe bhi banaya hai.' he wanted to talk but .. *cries*

The countdown part pe I knew what was in store for me.. it was all about Umer. That day.. who he was meeting, where he was going, whom he talking to, his phone calls.. everything! And since my sister had already told me, I knew ke beta ab tou bas mera dil kirchi kirchi honay wala hai. Ab tou bas ronay ka time agaya hai! and i cried from the moment it was mentioned 'Us ne apne chehre ki screen pe Aleeza ko dekha aur woh saans lena chahta tha. Phir usne Aleeza ke sath Junaid ko dekha aur woh saans na le saka.' And at that moment, sirf Umer ki jaan nahin nikal rahi thi. Meri bhi jaan nikal rahi thi.. I felt like it was my end, too. Phir tou main esa royi that i didn't even stop at the end of the novel. He freaking imagined Aleeza.. her face, every time he spent with her and then Junaid came up.

WHY.IS.LIFE.SO.HARSH.

ASHHH!! That part where Nano told Samina what exactly Umer told her when she asked him to marry Aleeza.. those words! </3 I wanted to cry yet I couldn't. The sacrifice, the passionate love it all came crashing down upon me and that was the time I felt solely for Umer. He gave up his love for Aleeza's happiness. ALLAH! KAHAN HOTA ITNI BEAUTY?

IT KILLED ME. THAT POINT LEFT ME WITH NO TEARS. BUT IT ATE ME UP FROM INSIDE. 😭😭😭

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago