Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Andd I love the name UMER JAHANGIR ! naam mein wazan hai
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And yes.. I like Junaid.. He is a good soul.. The decent n composed guy .. Jesa mujhe pasand hai.. But there is so more to be revealed about him.. He KNEW ALeeza pehle se.. I know that.. Even Aleeza mentioned that she feels she saw him somewhere but can't recall.. N then on the engagement day also, Umer meets him so casually as if they know each other..
Iss sab se I am getting so many feelings !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Umer ne lighter wapis jeb mein nahi rakha, woh usey ek baar phir jala raha tha. Iss baar woh lighter jalaa kar Aleeza k haath k paas le gaya. Lighter se uthne wale sholay ki roshni mein Aleeza k haath ki angoothi jagmagane lagi thi. Woh kuch der uss k haath ki ungli mein maujood angoothi ko dekhta raha .. I love this part.. Na jaane kyun ❤️
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And yes.. I like Junaid.. He is a good soul.. The decent n composed guy .. Jesa mujhe pasand hai.. But there is so more to be revealed about him.. He KNEW ALeeza pehle se.. I know that.. Even Aleeza mentioned that she feels she saw him somewhere but can't recall.. N then on the engagement day also, Umer meets him so casually as if they know each other..

Iss sab se I am getting so many feelings !

Gaaah, Ash! You're much more observant. Main tou emotions mein aisi doobi thi that I missed on such minor details while reading, so when it was revealed.. mere shock ki inteha nahin thi. I was in a stupor.. really. I did notice it at a part you're yet to read but then I ignored it deliberately thinking ainvayi ki detail hai xD
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Andd I love the name UMER JAHANGIR ! naam mein wazan hai

I know! I hate the fact that people spell his name as 'Omer/Omar'. I like Umer/Umar but not O wali spelling. There's no particular reason.. bas I don't like it. Ajeeb lagti hai XD
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Matlab main thik soch rahi hun. Plus abhi Junaid ka Umer k maamle mein itna involve is highlighting so many things. ALLAH ! I think I should be ready with a bunch of tissue papers.

I actually like to write is as Umar .. in the novel it was written as Umer thats why I started calling him that but I prefer with an A .. it looks prettier :P

Usman or Umar with O is something I can not digest LOL
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You finally made a topic on the novel..
Well I am not really found of reading novels..
But tumhara thread hai, how can I not bakbak here 😛
RER me read karte karte ro maat padhna tissue nahi milenghe 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
You are smart, woman xD
Till now you're joining the correct dots.. I can't give any more hints. You'll end up loving Junaid though at first he does appear like a kabab mein haddi but it's not his fault that Umer didn't want to marry Aleeza. Junaid Ibrahim is actually one of the most endearing characters I've ever read <3

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Imaaanniii... this novel is AHMAZING !!! I wish I could find a French translation of it .. yahan Roman Urdu ya English Translation mushkil se mili hai aur French milegi .. yeah right 😳

--

Hahah Zaya.. thank you 😛

I am liking Junaid. Rqat ko I just stopped reading after that heartwrenching convo between Umar n Aleeza.. I was not at all able to read further itni buri halat thi meri..
Aaj mene us k baad se parha.. when Aleeza n Junaid have developped a great bond.. n I am surprised as well that Junaid understands her really well the way Umar used to do.. N I am glad .. Junaid is adorable <33

Abhi I am at Saliha n Aleeza's argument over Umar Jahangir's article after Umar's call to Saliha.. nd Aleeza is sooo reasonable here man.. !
clockworknerd thumbnail
Hhm, that. Abhi tou there's an entire stock of shocks waiting for you.
And it's kind of so satisfying that she developed a bond with Junaid's family. After Junaid requested her, and she started visiting his house, had conversations with his sister. And there was this one paragraph on how slowly Umer Jahangir was replaced with Junaid and his family gave her the love and attention and she subconsciously buried Umer somewhere deep down in her heart. I was tbh glad when it hapened. Aleeza needed people like these, she deserved such nice people and a happy life like this. Plus Junaid and her understanding. You'll actually end up reading more of their adorable conversations <3 Junaid was the kind of guy I've always liked.. so non-heroic, decent, well spoken and well mannered. I so so loved the way he requested Aleeza to bond with his family.. it made me like and respect him more.