Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

n in her eyes it was again proved that There is not much difference between Umer n Zulqurnain :'(

Only her eyes, hai na Ash!? We are the readers, we have read what Aleeza doesn't know. I hope you aren't hating Umer or doubting his love? 😳

You're kind of done with 65% of the novel.. there's still so much more but ofc, it's one hell of a ride! Parh tum rahi ho lekin excited main ho rahi hoon.. aaah! This novel lives inside me.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zaya that dialogue is one of Aleeza's thoughts when she is in Islamabad at Ayaz Haiders place and then she gets to know that Umer n Abbas had different postings etc so she becomes more guilty over what she wanted to do.. n then Umer's words about the harsh reality of these politics came to her mind.. this dialogue was one them.

The moment Shela told her about the two living together as Mr. and Mrs. I was so shocked.. my heart skipped a beat.. I mean I was sure k Umer didn't marry her but still I was shocked dye to the harsh reality they showed of Umer n Aleeza's relationship
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

ohmy!! You must have read that dialogue..

'Andhere mein rona chor do, Aleeza.'

That was the point, I couldn't hold it any longer. Umer could tell anything about her, in any case, any situation.. he knew her so so SO well.

This dialogue man.. THIS ONE ! UFF !! And after this one tje way she cries her heart out in front of him OMGGG... n he is just still.. calm.. n then he says those words to her.. the whole thing.. all his feelings and how she misinterpreted them all the time n everything ! I read the convo like thrice ! Saying all those dialogues apne munh se.. IMAGINE !!! UFFF

I knooow... i knowww he too feels the same for her .. I am unable to believe his words.. Everytime someone mentioned about his n Aleezas shaadi.. the only thing he said they won't be happy together.. n to her too he says tum ne meri khushi k baare me nahi socha.. tum khush rahogi mere saath magar main nahi.. those words were harsh but I just want to know the reason ! Why is he doing this to them.

When he said Tum khud ko us se compare mat karo.. jo tum ho woh tum ho ( It was such a nice feeling hearig that ) but then that Jo Judith hai woh Judith hai was so hard to digest.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haha.. I am not doubting his love but whenever I start liking Umer kuch na kuch aisa hojata hai jo mujhe sochne par majboor kar deta hai k woh kia hai.. who is he ? What is he upto for real ?

Before he too was against all this corruption n dhoka but now whatever he did along with Abbas n Ayaz was to save his Family's grace .. Ofcourse he cares for Aleeza and he wanted to give those boys a lesson of never following Aleeza again.. But he WAS one of those bureaucratic people in her family.. he was like his Father even if he didn't want to be.. dusron ka istemal karna for their own benefit.. but yes.. he VALUES relationships.. he can NEVER hurt Aleeza.. they have that connection between them n he did say HE CAN LOSE EVERYTHING ( HIS CAREER ) FOR ALEEZA ! N that woh Aleeza k maamle mein intehayi haqeeqat pasand hai .. man.. these dialogues say A LOT about what he feels for her.. WHAT IS STOPPING HIM THEN .. this is what I want to know
clockworknerd thumbnail

Zaya that dialogue is one of Aleeza's thoughts when she is in Islamabad at Ayaz Haiders place and then she gets to know that Umer n Abbas had different postings etc so she becomes more guilty over what she wanted to do.. n then Umer's words about the harsh reality of these politics came to her mind.. this dialogue was one them.

The moment Shela told her about the two living together as Mr. and Mrs. I was so shocked.. my heart skipped a beat.. I mean I was sure k Umer didn't marry her but still I was shocked dye to the harsh reality they showed of Umer n Aleeza's relationship

aah okay, I need to read that part again, I guess.

pehle tou I couldn't believe what Shehla was saying but then I had to convince myself. Jo insaan cocaine try kar sakta hai, drink kar sakta hai, could go to any lengths for money, would he not be doing such a thing? plus woh tou esi class se belong karta tha. But i still love Umer! Bauhat dheet hoon main :p Jesa Umer was Aleeza's back, I'm his back. I actually had a long argument with a friend who said Umer wasn't a good character.

clockworknerd thumbnail

Haha.. I am not doubting his love but whenever I start liking Umer kuch na kuch aisa hojata hai jo mujhe sochne par majboor kar deta hai k woh kia hai.. who is he ? What is he upto for real ?

Before he too was against all this corruption n dhoka but now whatever he did along with Abbas n Ayaz was to save his Family's grace .. Ofcourse he cares for Aleeza and he wanted to give those boys a lesson of never following Aleeza again.. But he WAS one of those bureaucratic people in her family.. he was like his Father even if he didn't want to be.. dusron ka istemal karna for their own benefit.. but yes.. he VALUES relationships.. he can NEVER hurt Aleeza.. they have that connection between them n he did say HE CAN LOSE EVERYTHING ( HIS CAREER ) FOR ALEEZA ! N that woh Aleeza k maamle mein intehayi haqeeqat pasand hai .. man.. these dialogues say A LOT about what he feels for her.. WHAT IS STOPPING HIM THEN .. this is what I want to know

He's a mysterious character. From the engagement part onwards, you will read deeper into Umer J's character but through other characters. I loved Umer Jahangir more because I found out his real motives, his real intentions in the latter half that too through other characters which was kind of more beautiful <3 it created a rather more effect on me that way..

the real Umer is something you will find out later.. all your questions are going to be answered soon-ish! 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
At this point of time I can't say if I love or hate Umer.. coz abhi there are so many questions in my mind regarding all the matters.. after finishing the novel I can give a proper honest opinion about him.
I think I will read the novel again to analyze Umer carefully.. n again n again..
clockworknerd thumbnail

At this point of time I can't say if I love or hate Umer.. coz abhi there are so many questions in my mind regarding all the matters.. after finishing the novel I can give a proper honest opinion about him.

I think I will read the novel again to analyze Umer carefully.. n again n again..

I know the feeling, man! I read Amarbail last October aur uske baad se I've already it twice. Second time it was for Umer's character and then the third time for the analysis and understanding of bureaucratic system, the deeper theme of the novel. This book isn't just a mere love story, it's a lot more about ugly truth of such families.

I actually started reading Urdu novels in 2012.. read Diyar e Dil, Bin Roye Aansu and ZGH but no more. At that time, I used to hear a lot of appreciation for Peer e Kamil (another work of Umera) but it was 500 pages long which was to much for me at that time. Last Ocotober mein my neighbour said that she has another book of Umera. I took it from her and it was Amarbail.. I just started it cuz I can not say no to a hardcopy. THEN I FELL IN LOVE! I cried, laughed with this book for three days. But ofc, it was my neighbour's, so I returned it to her. I was so impressed by UA that I read her PeK within two days online. And then circling on goodreads, I found out that besides these two books, Nimra Ahmed's Jannat ke Pattay is quite famous, so I didn't wait a second and jumped onto that. That October ka month was BLISS. I read such perfect books.. it was beautiful! <3 But ofc, after reaidng these three, I decided Amarbail was my most favourite. I still sometimes re-read the excerpts of these three on internet jab time milta hai tou. Ek saal mein I've read all three thrice.

Ek din baray ho kar, I'll buy myself a hardcopy of Amarbail, PeK and JKP! <3
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

He's a mysterious character. From the engagement part onwards, you will read deeper into Umer J's character but through other characters. I loved Umer Jahangir more because I found out his real motives, his real intentions in the latter half that too through other characters which was kind of more beautiful <3 it created a rather more effect on me that way..

the real Umer is something you will find out later.. all your questions are going to be answered soon-ish! 😳

Man.. mysterious.. koi aisa wesa.. he is one heck of a mysterious and complexed man.. and I like these kind o characters the most.. cuz there is souch to explore in them.. there is that curiosity to discover them.. to get justification of their actions. A character with FLAWS makes him a PERFECT Character. Makes him REAL ! And I know I will LOVE him the way I love I love Aleeza after finishing the novel. And I am waiting for that. I am at around 530 pages of it (WOAH ! 😲) and it has like 750 pages.. I know I am nearing the end of it.. and I don't it to finish :(
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have been reading novels here n there just for timepass but not BIGGER ones.. like those you mentioned .. i didn't even know about Umera Ahmed before her dramas.. then I got to know that she is a novelist.

Here I first read about Dayar e Dil the novel.. n then in that thread so many novels were discussed.. but Amar Bail I only heard about it from you for the first time I think in that dialogue thread. I was curious to know the hidden meaning in the name as I was not getting it even after knowing the word to word meaning. And now I am just imagining what it will be.. but I will still wait for the end to conclude finally why it was named Amar Bail..

I was thinking that it will be linked to the nasal that
will be continue growing.. but now the way story is moving.. I am not able to see it and I am sure at the end I will find all my answers !