Amar Bail - The Novel by Umera Ahmed

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Hello ! Hope you all are goody good !

As some of you know already that I have FINALLY started reading Amar Bail - the novel. Reading it is my favorite timepass nowadays literally.. πŸ˜† Whenever I get time I am there with my iPad and read the maximum I can.. The most favorite place of reading it is the train on my way back home from Uni πŸ˜†..

I love reading novels and if someone recommend it to me is a bonus just like It is for the shows ! And this is exactly what happened some time back in Favorite Dialogues and Scenes thread when Usman n Zaya both used to name some wonderful novels and I used to like those passages quoted there.. From the recommendations I got.. I have read Kuch Baat Hai Teri Baat Mein by Umera Ahmed that I loved.. Beli Rajputan Ki Malika by Nimra Ahmed that I SUPER LOVED ☺️❀️ and now I am FINALLY reading Amar Bail that I am loving by each passing chapter of it

I couldn't start it earlier due to the length of the novel and I was like.. I won't be able to finish it at the moment because I need time for it.. But one day on my way I started reading for the sake of getting something about the concept of it and.. That was it.. I started and then continued reading n reading n reading.. I have to admit.. This novel has one of the most interesting n attractive beginnings ever. The reader would be curious to know what is in store for us in the coming pages. N this is what I like in a novel. And now.. I am reading the novel slowly.. Coz I don't want it to be finished πŸ˜† and most of all.. I CRIED for the NTH time reading it 😳 and abhi I am not at even the one-third of the novel ! I wonder how much I will cry baad mein 😲

Well.. I made this thread as I needed a place to rant about it where the thread is all of AMARBAIL and so yeah.. Here it is :D

P.S. This thread will surely contain SPOILERS so people who want to read the novel and don't want to spoil it can surely be careful :)
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Zaya aur mera toh yahan hona pakka hai ! Everyone who has read the novel and want to discuss is surely welcome here ! 😳

SHURU HOJAO !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Zayaaa... I want that consolation hug ! This is getting tooo touchy... soo many emotions yaar !!!

When I posted in Sanam AT, I was at that Umar n Jahangir's laraayi and then the way Umar shouts at Aleeza for entering in his locked room.. His harsh words.. :'( but I LOVED that phase in the novel where they both are not talking to each other cause it gives SO MANY FEELS ! And then the day when his friend calls him n Aleeza picks it up and she calls Umar without entering the room even when he told her to entrr !!!! Then he coming to the kitchen n trying to talk to her ☺️❀️ that scene was TOO GOOD.. and then FINALLYY that reunion wala scene where she is painting n he asks her k "ab toh mujhe maaf kar do' <333 n their convo... was TOOO SWEEET... I loved it !!!!

Yesss... That 'Mera kamra tumhe bht miss karta hai' , ' usey ek pari ☺️ ki aadat hogayi hai, mujh jesa jin use pasand nahi aaraha hai ' !!!
Mannn... This scene was WONDERFULLL.. I loved it !!!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Zaya aur mera toh yahan hona pakka hai ! Everyone who has read the novel and want to discuss is surely welcome here ! 😳

SHURU HOJAO !

Hey!

So yeah.. at which point are you right now?

That tiff was amazing. Aleeza turned red and he was like how dare you enter my room? Everyone's life is a play for you to enjoy, right? Don't forget ke yeh tumhaare baap ka ghar nahin hai. Is ghar pe mera bhi itna hi haq hai jitna tumhara.

I cried a little with every word he said. :|

Thankfully, Nano stopped him from leaving the next morning.

Aleeza is probably the one female lead I actually sympathised with. I literally rooted for her every time. She's a gem! The only female lead that is my favourite despite being immature and emotional. There's a certain masoomiyat about her character, hai na? I hardly feel pity for characters who are orphan but here she had parents. Sirf naam ke parents though and despite having them she was alone.

How about Umer's dialogues? The ones you posted in dialogues thread.. so, so realistic. Have you read that part where Umer talks about how today's generation is incapable of bringing a change.

I love that bit.. 'Aleeza, white colour mujh pe bauhat suit karta hai na?' πŸ˜† And then she's like I wasn't staring at you.. I was just looking at you. XD
clockworknerd thumbnail
Umer asked Aleeza to give him her painting although it was unfinished. And and and, he actually tore the sketch she made and placed on his table. Dustbin mein para tha and Aleeza saw it while leaving the room.
Umer's dialogues are so damn realistic. Itna realism ke mujhe rona aa jaa hai har baar cuz he speaks truth that is ugly and heart breaking.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yesss... Right now I am at the entry of the character Zulqurnain ! And

--

Oh yaar.. That was something.. I was having goosebumps while he was saying all those words.. The way he just started shouting after coming out of the kitchen.. Aleeza k saath saath main bhi kaamp rahi thi LOL.. Man.. That scene was so powerful.. And I was teary-eyed there .. As well.. N that.. 'Aainda mere saath aisa karne ki himmat mat karna ' Wahan bas hogayi meri.. The way Aleeza ran out of the dining room just to cry in her room.. I wanted to hug her <33

Yesss.. Thankfully Nano stopped him !

clockworknerd thumbnail
Ohhh, Zulqurnain!! I'm sure you've figured out he is just playing around with Aleeza and is not even a bit serious about her. Kameena insaan! -.- though this part will lead to more room for sobbing xD

Ash!! That means you've read the garden wali convo dude! It was emotional hai na? I cried the most at that part. It's my favourite. It was like realism at its best. Compromise and all. Aleeza literally needed a shoulder to cry on and Umer just gave her that. He made her believe that there's something waiting for her in the world and that she is good. AND THEN THAT ICECREAM BIT! Tch tch, tumhe 2 ice creams ek saath khana nahin ata, Aleeza? Tum zindagi mein karo gi kya? XD

And that part where Umer asks Aleeza is she would like to go to Sihala with him. And she's like 'acha hua yeh ja raha hai'. And her face is such a tell tale story that he displays telepathy. Bechari!

Also that result wala part. 'Tumne woh kaam kar dikhaya jo aaj tak hamari family ke kisi mard ne nahin kiya' XD Phir when Aleeza's gone and Umer tells Nano how Aleeza doesn't need money, she needs love and care. Plus he then leaves crying.. 'Yeh sirf main hi jaanta hoon ke main kitna normal hoon.' 😭
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ZaYa thanks you so much for Pdf
i am at part where 'Aleeza' is with ayaz and his wife in Islamabad
wow so far so best
God you guys made thread ...its weird to discuss it in sanam AT
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Aleeza.. Uss k baare mein mujhe bht kuch kehna hai ! She is MY FAVORITE !! For sooo many reasons !
Firstly, the way writer has explored her character till now is amazing. And abhi tak she is being explored the most.. Us ka character is so khula hua.. And I understand her the most.. Coz she is so pure.. Such a saaf dil she has.. I CAN FEEL WHATEVER SHE IS BEING THROUGH.. From day one ! I can FEEL her emotions.. The way he acted when Umer tried to talk to her in a flirty way in the beginning.. Then she getting insecure about him getting more importance than her in "her" house. Then the way she behaves with him ( breaking his favorite perfume and cutting down his favorite plant ) There it was not revealed that she did all this on purpose but still.. I felt something there.. The way she reacts when her Father calls her.. N says he misses her.. N when she arrives there she doesn't feel any kind of importance of hers in their lives.. They were all so busy in their own life that they don't even need her.. The way she give tasalli to herself about all these thoughts coming in her mind.. And last but not the least.. When she finds out that his Father's family is complete now without her and that in his new underconstruction house , there is not even A SINGLE room for her.. That breaks her and finally the most scary thought ever comes to her mind.. That NO ONE needs her in their lives.. No one = her parents, n now her grandparents too due to Umer... I CRIED WITH HER THAT NIGHT when she comes back from her Dads place n her Nano is so harsh with her for a reason she doesn't even know !

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

ZaYa thanks you so much for Pdf
i am at part where 'Aleeza' is with ayaz and his wife in Islamabad
wow so far so best
God you guys made thread ...its weird to discuss it in sanam AT

Ash, I'll advice you to stay away from Dhani's posts cuz spoilers hain.
You're welcome.

You're going fast, man.

That. You're in for a shock very soon :p and that entire drama about bullets and General Niazi.. Umer ne acha nahin kiya -.- Have you been introduced to Junaid's character? He's such a sweet heart <3

Dhani, don't reveal major details. Warna Ash parh le gi. Feel free to discuss through pms though if you wanna talk it detail. 😳