Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chalo Wakar ki to shadi ho gai kamsekam..
Ab mahnoor ka halala ho jaye fir hadi bhi halal ho jayega ..fir hamari jaan chute.
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think whenever Hadi .goes to Uzma for some advice ..he kind of hoping for some advice we as a viewer giving him πŸ˜† but she is giving him lectures on true love .blah blah...can't she say respect and love both are important in a marriage..πŸ₯±
Uff Pechely 12 episodes se kuch neya nhi hoa iss serial mein .It should end soon
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Chalo Wakar ki to shadi ho gai kamsekam..

Ab mahnoor ka halala ho jaye fir hadi bhi halal ho jayega ..fir hamari jaan chute.

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I think whenever Hadi .goes to Uzma for some advice ..he kind of hoping for some advice we as a viewer giving him πŸ˜† but she is giving him lectures on true love .blah blah...can't she say respect and love both are important in a marriage..πŸ₯±

Haadi knocking Uzma's door started irritating me now!

It seems Haadi took Uzma for granted 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haadi is such a confused character! Wth does he want?!!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is there a point to this show anymore??? is it worth watching?? seriously!!!!! what a mess of a show this has become... all of cheaters and liars... haadi is spineless and cant stand his character anymore. If i were to marry a guy like him .. i am sure wont be able to respect him either... He needs to stop this nonsense and be truthful to himself.
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

is there a point to this show anymore??? is it worth watching?? seriously!!!!! what a mess of a show this has become... all of cheaters and liars... haadi is spineless and cant stand his character anymore. If i were to marry a guy like him .. i am sure wont be able to respect him either... He needs to stop this nonsense and be truthful to himself.

This drama is an Epic mess now😭. I wonder how the story will wrap up. So many tracks running simultaneously and seems all over the place with zero progression in story.

There's no character growth in any character. Waqar is a serial cheater. Mahnoor is a serial offender. Uzma is a serial lecturer. Khala is a serial philosopher and hadi the less said is better. This man really disappointed meπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I wish this drama will end soon so I can watch besharam with peace 😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This should be re named" bunch of besharam". One big mess of a show by story ,characters,over stretched episodes.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

This drama is an Epic mess now😭. I wonder how the story will wrap up. So many tracks running simultaneously and seems all over the place with zero progression in story.

There's no character growth in any character. Waqar is a serial cheater. Mahnoor is a serial offender. Uzma is a serial lecturer. Khala is a serial philosopher and hadi the less said is better. This man really disappointed meπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I wish this drama will end soon so I can watch besharam with peace 😳

One and only one person i like this show is Uzma's dad.
He is full of life and open hearted clean soul man