Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
let it be male or female ... kindness is considered weakness . its not to be pushed or extended to a point of foolishness either. in this show it has passed all and now its total utter stupid.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

Why KRQ name isn't showing in the end credits. It is written.directed and produced by Amna nawaz Khan only. What's the deal? KRQ disowned the play or he had some creative differences with the director?

It's dragging since the last 10 episodes with no head and tail and mahnoor is jumping from one man to another like a desperate w***e🤢

Seemz like KRQ only wrote upto certian episodes and then is taken over by Amna...but why did that happen we dont know 😕 or may be you could be right, KRQ might have disowned it

Only someone from the drama team can tell the real story, but its really weird 😕
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

I just gave up this show. What's up with all hum TV shows the y downhill gradually after a point.😡Efff and disgusting to the core. I have planned to start Besharam.😳

Besharam is thousand way better than this
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Why do I tune in???

I feel the same, y the hell i watch this, may be in a hope to see the last epi 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Zahid came in Salam zindage today, he also talked about his struggle nd his fb status too...it was so good to watch
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The story is stuck where it was 10 episodes ago
I'm so mad
What a waste of my time 😡
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I feel the same, y the hell i watch this, may be in a hope to see the last epi 😆

Any idea when this Mann Mayal twin is ending??😡
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Seemz like KRQ only wrote upto certian episodes and then is taken over by Amna...but why did that happen we dont know 😕 or may be you could be right, KRQ might have disowned it

Only someone from the drama team can tell the real story, but its really weird 😕

How the story got messed up it shows that it is not written by him anymore. Maybe due to the bashing on the social media regarding halala issue handling furore KRQ. 😭

But yeah these are assumptions the reason behind this will be best known to them.😕

But it's kinda disappointment that all potential humtv dramas got collapsed in the running
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Any idea when this Mann Mayal twin is ending??😡

😆
It ain't gonna happen soon 😳😭
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤪 I can't handle this... What's wrong with haadi?... Lacks spine.. Dudeee Mahnoor is really stupid and selfish woman and Uzma can't stop talking in riddles...