IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so All we have is one episode left
and there will be no zara yaad kar
i am already missing one of the few drama i watch
i loved hadi and uzma
and i hated mahnoor waqas hi girlfriends
it was annoying to see more the half episode being wasted on waqas and his girlfriends and their parents

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hate that they dragged this drama
I hope Mahnoor ends up alone and Uzma and Hadi get together.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
less said about Mahnoor is better but how can she mock Uzma for falling in love with Hadi when she herself fallen in love with Waqar ? then went with boss then again Waqar and she is taunting Uzma aisi Uzma waisi ?😲😲 and Hadi he talk so intelligently with everyone else expect Mahnoor ..uske samne to bolti band
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

less said about Mahnoor is better but how can she mock Uzma for falling in love with Hadi when she herself fallen in love with Waqar ? then went with boss then again Waqar and she is taunting Uzma aisi Uzma waisi ?😲😲 and Hadi he talk so intelligently with everyone else expect Mahnoor ..uske samne to bolti band

Manhoor terrorise Haadi as a chureil 😆😆😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I don't read Urdu so would never know the names written in anything other than English, Hindi

I do understand about uzma wanting to hide her feelings but it's just over the top stretching story by repeating same thing over and over. Same taunts by mahnoor' mom, same hidden feeling of uzma and spineless haadi. In a way glad it's ending. Needs a closure

Yeah its getting dragged, now even Mahnoor's mom dialogues are becoming boring
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Even i don't understand y Hadi becomes dumb infront of Mahnoor 🤢
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So is tmrw the last episode then?
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why KRQ name isn't showing in the end credits. It is written.directed and produced by Amna nawaz Khan only. What's the deal? KRQ disowned the play or he had some creative differences with the director?
It's dragging since the last 10 episodes with no head and tail and mahnoor is jumping from one man to another like a desperate w***e🤢
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

Why KRQ name isn't showing in the end credits. It is written.directed and produced by Amna nawaz Khan only. What's the deal? KRQ disowned the play or he had some creative differences with the director?

It's dragging since the last 10 episodes with no head and tail and mahnoor is jumping from one man to another like a desperate w***e🤢

How many episodes are left??
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Tomorrow's episode is apparently the last! Woohoo! 🥳