Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Literally the last 10 episodes have been so slow and boring. Haadi is too good even for himself, his goodness is eating him up and it is getting super annoying, now I feel like he does deserve Mahnoor (not really but you guys get my point).

How many more episodes left?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hadi needs to wake up and act on his true feelings before it is too late.
I can't tolerate Waqar new girlfriend, she is more boring than the previous one.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Actually lot of these current shows have turned a snail paced / Indian show piece. Few of them have gotten to be 30 plus episode long with last few with no story but just chewing guming it. Ex man mayal, Zara yaad Kar to be top candidates.

That is why i watch the episodez without having any expectations for the story development, in that way i dont get annoyed ๐Ÿ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

all talk no action

Really! Didn't watch yet ๐Ÿ˜Š
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not that I am a mahnoor fan but today's episode made me even more disgusted She had some nerve to bash uzma to haadi. First time finally he questioned her ' Which irritated her kind of caught on her own crap. Tired of this turtle pace of story. At times uzma deserves a slap for being over wise
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Not that I am a mahnoor fan but today's episode made me even more disgusted She had some nerve to bash uzma to haadi. First time finally he questioned her ' Which irritated her kind of caught on her own crap. Tired of this turtle pace of story. At times uzma deserves a slap for being over wise

See Uzma knows that Haadi loves Manhoor and even after all betrayal he went back to her.
So, Uzma is trying to hide all her emotions from Haadi.

Story is becoming more and more slow. How many episode left?
I like to see Uzma ends up with Haadi, while Haadi grows a backbone.

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zahid said next epi is last epi
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did anyone else noticed that the writer name now is written as Amna Nawaz Khan, what is this๐Ÿ˜• it means that this drama is written by Krq and Amna , probably that is why sometimes it become dragged and weird๐Ÿ˜ณ
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't read Urdu so would never know the names written in anything other than English, Hindi
I do understand about uzma wanting to hide her feelings but it's just over the top stretching story by repeating same thing over and over. Same taunts by mahnoor' mom, same hidden feeling of uzma and spineless haadi. In a way glad it's ending. Needs a closure
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

How many more episodes left?

this week is the last episode,
zahid said that on his page