Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

Mahnoor is so selfish and rude and keep blaming hadi 😕😕 but for Mahnoor's behavior partly i blame Hadi too..😡😡 ..if he hadn't accepted her after talaq hadi would have been in peace and may be mahnor regretted it and waited for better person ..instead of going to bad men in the name of halala 😲😲😕

Exactly, Haadi is no more likeable for me too, he is a confused soul who could not realize that Mahnoor is manipulating him and he is easily being manipulated
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jashn-e-Azaadi Mubarak 🤗
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

This serial has lost its charm .Haddi is so dumb .Why can't he understand mahnoor's real intentions .why can't he ever scold him .why can't he don't understand that he loves uzma .And Mahnoor she is maha sheet and selfish. And Mahnoor's mother has also lost her mind she is also selfish.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't judge me, but when I'm bored I go on wikipedia. Last time I was on it, Uzma had another name, Falsa. Now Hadi has a brither, Shehyaar played nu Mehar Shehroz. Anyone know who that is, and when they introduced Hadi's family..lol
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

don't judge me, but when I'm bored I go on wikipedia. Last time I was on it, Uzma had another name, Falsa. Now Hadi has a brither, Shehyaar played nu Mehar Shehroz. Anyone know who that is, and when they introduced Hadi's family..lol

It could be written wrong on Wikipedia as anyone can edit it
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
story is moving in a snail speed .or not moving at all ...😲😲😲
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nep3

story is moving in a snail speed .or not moving at all ...😲😲😲

I agr for three episodes I feel like I'm watching an Indian serial the way it's going
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually lot of these current shows have turned a snail paced / Indian show piece. Few of them have gotten to be 30 plus episode long with last few with no story but just chewing guming it. Ex man mayal, Zara yaad Kar to be top candidates.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cimba

Actually lot of these current shows have turned a snail paced / Indian show piece. Few of them have gotten to be 30 plus episode long with last few with no story but just chewing guming it. Ex man mayal, Zara yaad Kar to be top candidates.

Don't know man I hope they don't drag ZYK there is actually not much left to the story now 😲