Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I only want Hadi ends up with Uzma..Manhoor can go to Jahannum..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mahnoor has no shame and no remorse at all . Wqar and new gal are no better. all and all i feel horrible for Mahnoor's mom the most and then Haadi. Both are good people and want to do right for the their family /love one but are caught in the middle.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haadi needs to snap out of it and get rid of Mahnoor.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Agreed! Hadi's character got ruined for me when he agreed to be a part of this whole mess...he should have moved on and asked Mahnoor to move on too...one day she falls in love and the next day she falls out of love 😆 then next day she falls in love again and the cycle continues
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so guys my review
one personal secret☺️😆
the way haddi look at uzma ufff 🤪his eyes koi bi larki fidaa ho jaye ☢️to hum kis ket ki moli ha☺️
i m madlly in love with his eyes😳 and voice look sinces his first drama with ayesha khan i love when boys are blessed with big eyes 😆

HAADI IS MADLY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH UZMA
he dont even know when he fall for her but he did,

his expression when she said i m getting married, he didn't blink an eye, he was sooo shocked and then he couldnt handle all this his eyes were so teaary , agar waha se bhagta nah to anso bahir ajate,
he drink water when he is scared and this time he was scared for uzma , he never thought he would mind sooo much on her moving on,

he is on bed rest after all this , even in the precap he is lying on his bed like devdas , with teary eyes and sad puppy face

he is scared to what heard about uzma, he is even more scared on the fact why is he feeling this way? he is fighting with himself to find ke kya yeh bi un beman aashiq ki tarah nikla jisko ek mohabbat ke bewajod dosri mohabat hogai .(his own words in prev epi he said jo bar bar mohabat karty hai wo mohabat nahi bemani karte hai)

i dont wanna talk about mahnoor and waqar as said by uzma apni mohabat sambhal ke rakho jo deserve karta ha uske liye 😆so my mohabat uzma aur haadi deserve karte hai ,😆😆

for me that scene of hadi and uzma of 7 minutes was the best part of the episode and i really loved haddi expression and reaction on uzma rehista
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

right
and he needs to get in with uzma😆its high time he have ro do something good for himself
enough of that selfish and fake lover😔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY GUYS
Hope we keep rocking this forum in many years to come

May Allah bless u all

I love you
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY GUYS

Hope we keep rocking this forum in many years to come

May Allah bless u all

I love you

sorry happy belated friendship day to u too
GOD bless you too
❤️
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zahid Ahmed came in Good morning pakistan today, did any one else watched? It was such a cute interview 😆 he talked about his personal life too..anyone else watched ?