Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Waqar is a busy bee lol
I am every confused about his character,
Was he genuinely sorry about Mahnoor or faking it?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Waqar is a busy bee lol

Both Mahnoor and Waqar share common traits.

nep3 thumbnail
omg waqar ..how quickly he finds so many girls ? was she an old affair ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
what can we say about Mahnoor ..the way she was happy with that boss ..shopping and thinking abt jewellery and honeymoon ..she wasn't felling bad , guilty or shame ..it's unbelievable 😲 then ready to do another marriage straight away
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Both Mahnoor and Waqar share common traits.

both of them are selfish ..and made for each other .
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

both of them are selfish ..and made for each other .

They deserve each other... kameena and kameeniπŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Waqar is a busy bee lol

Shabz πŸ€—

From the track record of Waqar i guess he was faking it πŸ˜† dnt know how many girlfriends he keeps at one tym 🀒
nep3 thumbnail
Oh my god ..ye manhoor kitni besharam hai ..itna kuch karke bhi sharam nahi hai ..ye sab maine tumhare liye kiya hai 😲😲
Episode was fine .Mahnoor can never change ,she is still selfish ,Her mother said it right that tum TU pehley hi gir chuki hoo .Dialogues were Good .
aisi hoti hein biwiyain Shohar agar tumharey boss jisa bhi ho ussey chorti nhi .
Haddi started liking Uzma .Even she like him .I don't get one think Why haddi did not say anything to mahnoor when she said yeah sab tumharey liye hi TU kar rahi hoon.Ek baar Usko suna kyun nhi deta.And waqar Uff Usney Girl friends ki factory lagai hai .Haddi KO ek bhi nhi mil rahi but he has so many .
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Oh my god ..ye manhoor kitni besharam hai ..itna kuch karke bhi sharam nahi hai ..ye sab maine tumhare liye kiya hai 😲😲

She is a shame to the women of the whole world πŸ˜• jahalat k bhe koi hadd hote hai par yeh Mahnoor to pata nhe kea behaya larki hai 🀒
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divan-holic

Episode was fine .Mahnoor can never change ,she is still selfish ,Her mother said it right that tum TU pehley hi gir chuki hoo .Dialogues were Good .
aisi hoti hein biwiyain Shohar agar tumharey boss jisa bhi ho ussey chorti nhi .
Haddi started liking Uzma .Even she like him .I don't get one think Why haddi did not say anything to mahnoor when she said yeah sab tumharey liye hi TU kar rahi hoon.Ek baar Usko suna kyun nhi deta.And waqar Uff Usney Girl friends ki factory lagai hai .Haddi KO ek bhi nhi mil rahi but he has so many .

🀣 hahaha @girl frnds k factory , aur mazey k baat hai har girl frnd k sath sincere bhe hai, pata nhe kese kar leta hai Waqar yeh kam πŸ˜†