Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i dont like man mayal i dont know why everyone is watching it? i m hamza fan sinces pyare afzall but this drama doesnt impresses me at all
its too dragging , and boring
udaari deserve to be at first and then zara yaad kar
these are the only 2 pakistani drame i am watching right now and aint regreting at all ,
it teaches allot udari and zara yaad kar aswell
these are the kind of drama pakistan makers should work on
this is what we actually want to see , not those stories which aint even realistic
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

@abby

not only geetis life I ALSO WANT WAQAR OUT OF OUR LIFES ASWELL 😒 He is so ANNOYING

Lol I liked waqar a lot in the initial epis

It got a bit lame when we used to see him coochie coping with geeti

I kinda liked the street smart waqar who wanted to do something good for his home village and also wanted to get rich himself too

I wish they showed him achieving it in some other way than the love story with geeti

Now I m really looking forward what he does

He is not completely negative
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

i dont like man mayal i dont know why everyone is watching it? i m hamza fan sinces pyare afzall but this drama doesnt impresses me at all

its too dragging , and boring
udaari deserve to be at first and then zara yaad kar
these are the only 2 pakistani drame i am watching right now and aint regreting at all ,
it teaches allot udari and zara yaad kar aswell
these are the kind of drama pakistan makers should work on
this is what we actually want to see , not those stories which aint even realistic

Plz watch besharam and dillagi

Those 2 are kickass as well

Mann MAYAL was good till episode 20

But it went crazy afterwards

But I loved the first 20 epis pros and it also has several mssg.. ..that getting daughter married without educating them just seeing a rich background is not the solution and how it creates havoc...also looking after old parents is an issue even on the richest households as well n how Salahuddin got rewarded by Allah for looking after that old man selflessly in this very world...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who on the earth is watching Man Mayyal and that too so religiously.I don't want to imagine it taking away all the awards next year.Pathetic horrible crapshit.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Who on the earth is watching Man Mayyal and that too so religiously.I don't want to imagine it taking away all the awards next year.Pathetic horrible crapshit.

Don't worry next year there is huge competition in the form of UDAARI and zara yaad kar

And half of the year is still left

Who knows may be we get one or 2 more gems from the next batch

There is of course the drama version of bin Roye
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waqar is not negative . he wants what is best for him. he gets what is easy and good. not a bad thing ... he wasn't married or engaged
i feel all and all bad ass is mahnoor... she is going all selfish from day one.. she is just not a nice person nor loyal nor slightly thoughtful about anyone else's feelings. ... married... but still looking for her better options????
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uzma* apney ghar p koi akeela nh hota <3
..wateva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, I just started following ZYK. Its a interesting plot and is exciting to see how things will unfold.
I know that Mahnoor is the culprit for all the things at present but.. Don't you guys think Hadi is doing a blunder by saying( or by just nodding for what he asked to do) that he will marry Mahnoor after the Halaala when he is so uncertain and confused of everything. It will be terrible if Hadi backs out after Halaala(if it ever happens). Let me know your thoughts.
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ths serial teaches that how men are evillsss.. *i m talking about boss and Waqar..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
In today's epi HAADI N mahnoor mom scene and HAADI UZMA scene stole the show
Specially the THE DIALOGUES OF UZMA was BANG on...i never expected her to say those things to haadi...but I can understand haadis side of the dilemma as well...he is not the type who will discuss his wife n his love problems around but he does need at least one person to whom he can open up n breath and that's UZMA...we all need that one person in our life and for haadi that's UZMA

The way UZMA is right in asking haadi to take stand on himself and ask his heart for love issues...i felt very bad for haadi at the same time as well...coz he isn't at fault either...he has the capacity to love to the moon and back but the gal he harbours this feeling is for mahnoor...which is unfortunate in its own way...that doesn't make him confused or weak...its just his bad luck that the gal he loves so strongly is not worth it

Anyways coming back to mahnoor n the boss...their scenes were hilarious and the boss wife was too good...
I liked the shaadi ka joda though...sana javed James was looking very beautiful in it

And yesss WAQAR MAHNOOR IS BACK ...i love them as my guilty pleasure.. .i wud rather see mahnoor with waqar than with that boss

And last but not the least HAADI SABA FAISAL scene was sooo good ...i loved the hesitation the awkwardness between them while talking any mahnoor n the halala hall as she knows it wasn't haadis fault but still he is taking mahnoor back...i loved the expressions of zahid here how he kept reassuring her and saba faisals mixed expression of guilt shame yet hope against hope that things will get normal was sooo well portrayed by her...hats off

I NEVER THOUGHT SUCH A SIMPLE SHOW CAN HAVE SUCH BIG IMPACT...hats off to the whole team