Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Uzma's father is remembering Hadi and Aneesa shows Haadi his wedding gift, and she asks him to forget the past after the wedding. Oh and Uzma tells off Hadi. I guess she's sick of listening to him complain about Manhoor.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Yea... but as every one said I think she is just spending a lot of time in his flat. Where I felt they wake up in a same flat was the scene where she was waiting outside his bath to come out and get ready. But again it doesn't tell that it was early morning it may be some other time and even it was early morning she may had come from her place to his flat that early and was just waiting for him🤔

Exactly, even i felt suspicious at that scene where she was waiting for him...but we might be wrong as the majority didnt feel that way...lets give them the benefit of doubt 😆 i hope they havent stooped so low
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i only love uzma and Hadi <3
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Uzma's father is remembering Hadi and Aneesa shows Haadi his wedding gift, and she asks him to forget the past after the wedding. Oh and Uzma tells off Hadi. I guess she's sick of listening to him complain about Manhoor.

Thank you for writing up.

Wait what??? Mahnoor 's mother actually did say that?? Well i am thoroughly disappointed then.
She always thought Hadi was boneless to behave over-forgiving worthless aashiq and i was so sure of her giving Hadi a piece of mind when they come face to face. Thank God at least Uzmi darling did her part.Hadi's unconsciousness of being in love with Uzma,his helplessness of not being able to leave Mahnoor is what making him go to Uzma again and again and then he talks about Mahnoor and which is now irritating Uzma.

I loved the scene in the last episode where Uzma finally sits down to listen to Hadi and gives her a good suggestion of staying away from Mahnoor but he after telling all the BS(Bull shit) of Mahnoor refuses to act on her advice that it is not possible for him. It must have been such an irritating moment for Uzma and irritation was portrayed very well. So, very good of Uzma to tell him off.

i will also wait for next episode but, may be Mahnoor's mother will throw her classical insults after some advising stuff 😆 Love her and Uzmi.
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

i only love uzma and Hadi <3

of course the best part of the show is Those 2
, if they dont end up together i surely will be disapointed i hope they do end up with each other
because she completes hadi , he deserve her, and she deserve him
both understands each other so well the way they fight and then starts taalking to each other that , sometimes if i get fooled if they are girlfriend boyfriend not neighbours 😆😆😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

This was a filler episode. As for Hadi falling for Uzma, I saw that long back so it wasn't as exciting for me as it might have been for many of you. It just seemed really slow. Right now, I'm upset with Aneesa as I thought we were on the same page, but according to the precap, she is okay with the Halala now. The only thing that kept me glued was Zahid. He is an amazing actor and leaves me mesmerized in all of his shows!

Keep killing it Zahid!
Hope next week's episode is better.

It wasn't a filler

Many things happened this wk

Haadi finally went to a new home n the new gal is introduced

Waqar is finally out of geetis life...temporarily I guess

The wedding with the boss is final

Haadi finally with the help of both the gals was strong enuf to decide he won't meet mahnoor till she comes back with talaaq

Compared to last few epis

Lots happened in this epi

This epi is one of my most fav epis

As I loved watching waqars plight

And haadis scenes with both the gals was too good

Zahid yumna sana javed just killed it
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
@abby
not only geetis life I ALSO WANT WAQAR OUT OF OUR LIFES ASWELL 😒 He is so ANNOYING

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Mann MAYAL last week's Episode 25 got TRP of 7.7
WHOA

Looks like HUM TV has literally struck GOLD with mann MAYAL UDAARI (7.3 trp) and Zara yaad ( 5 trp)

It's been years hum tv saw such huge ratings

Even there biggest hits used to get 4 to 4.5 max

IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Talk with the admins of the forums where u used to visit with ur old id

really? will that help?
my lost id has everything 😭 i was a if-stunnrz and now i cant even coment more then 20 a day

i tried to recover it by trying to remember password i tried to get into my email but nothing helped

see i cant comment anymore cuz i already commented 20
Edited by IAmTheOldHina - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

does anyone know how to recover old id?

i lost email and the password and i dont know what to do ,

Talk with the admins of the forums where u used to visit with ur old id