Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Did anyone see the promo video (it was uploaded on facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/videos

(its the first video)

What does he say after Aneesa's but before Manhoor's dialogue. "Agar tumhare paas SOMETHING SOMETHING ka haq hai, tho yeh haq uske paas bhi hai" what is something something?

Palat is d word.

He says "Agar tumhare paas palat ke aane ka haq hai, tho yeh haq uske paas kyun nahin"
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode Super acting by Zahid hamed <3
''ab lagta hai ke maout aik dam nahi aygi ahista ahista maronga ya phir bar bar maronga '' ohh haadi mujhe lagata hai yeh adha pagal ho chuka hai last epi mein pagaal khane mein hoga ..shadeed mohabbat k wajhe se :(
Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LOVED LOVED LOVED TODAY'S BESHARAM AND ZARA YAAD KAR
Both the epis were sooo good...tuesdays are indeed ZAHID AHMED DAY

Today's episode belonged to ZAHID AND ZAHID only

And of course khalil qamars AMAZING dialogues
I liked how geetis bro showed waqar his place...i was also wondering how come being the daughter of a big politician waqar is getting his way so easily with her
But now it's making sense

I loved how mahnoor is becoming like an emotional burden on haadi...which he can't throw neither accept
And this dilemma and frustration has been shown unbelievably well by zahid today...be it the scene when he comes running to her after knowing about mahnoors to b honeymoon in London n how he keeps hitting the door so hard till uzma appears n the convo with uzma was so damn painful to watch

Then the nasta scene with uzma was also so nice ...where she keeps taking the nasta away to and fro n finally sits with haadi...

Then the scene with mahnoor when she tells him they won't meet anymore until talaaq n haadis laugh...good Lord zahid was sooo damn good in that scene

N then he comes running to uzma again to tell her what happened and here he is all relieved

The way zahid shows so many emotions in just one epi with both the heroines was just WOW ...REALLY WOW...take a bow zahid Ahmed...

I really really like how khalil sir has shown hadi and uzmas friendship developing slowly slowly

THIS SHOW IS GOLD
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should speed up the drama its dragging. At the most 6 eps is enough I dunno why fazool ki dragging. Even dillagi fazool ki dragging.
Mahnoor needs to suffer please...
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome episode
i dont know why or how but i think haddi is falling in love with uzma
the way every and each time he runs to uzma to share his feelings
and when she dont want to hear him he feels depressed and still tries to tell her express his heart out to her
he feels she is the only one who can surely understand him
even if shes very jealous when haddi talk about love and mahnoor i can see on her face how she completly changes and tries to go out ot the scene and dont want to listen him anymore but each time he do something to make her listen him

i am actually loving this special bond between them
the best part of drama is hadi and uzma

episode was fine. I just hope Haddi would realize soon that Mahnoor is just using him .And I want mahnoor to suffer.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

it was awesome episode

i dont know why or how but i think haddi is falling in love with uzma
the way every and each time he runs to uzma to share his feelings
and when she dont want to hear him he feels depressed and still tries to tell her express his heart out to her
he feels she is the only one who can surely understand him
even if shes very jealous when haddi talk about love and mahnoor i can see on her face how she completly changes and tries to go out ot the scene and dont want to listen him anymore but each time he do something to make her listen him

i am actually loving this special bond between them
the best part of drama is hadi and uzma

YES EXACTLY...THANK U FOR NOTICING IT

sometimes guys don't understand for whom they r falling for...haadi hasn't realised it yet how uzma has become an integral part of his life
And I love it how uzma inspite of all her defences ends up talking to him like his best friend
And the way whatever happens he comes running to uzma with the restlessness ...i loved it
Mahnoor is slowly becoming more of a burden for him n uzma his pillar of strength n support

Loved ur review
Keep them coming
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a good episode.
Hadi is unconsciously and consciously head over heels with Uzma. I loved when he mentioned her as "doctor" when he was telling Mahnoor all the morning incident. But he still feels he cannot live without Mahnoor.Although boneless Hadi irritates the viewers at times but helplessness of a lover is being portrayed so very well.He just can't help himself out of all Mahnoor crap.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was a filler episode. As for Hadi falling for Uzma, I saw that long back so it wasn't as exciting for me as it might have been for many of you. It just seemed really slow. Right now, I'm upset with Aneesa as I thought we were on the same page, but according to the precap, she is okay with the Halala now. The only thing that kept me glued was Zahid. He is an amazing actor and leaves me mesmerized in all of his shows!

Keep killing it Zahid!
Hope next week's episode is better.

Edited by brainychild92 - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

This was a filler episode. As for Hadi falling for Uzma, I saw that long back so it wasn't as exciting for me as it might have been for many of you. It just seemed really slow. Right now, I'm upset with Aneesa as I thought we were on the same page, but according to the precap, she is okay with the Halala now. The only thing that kept me glued was Zahid. He is an amazing actor and leaves me mesmerized in all of his shows!

Keep killing it Zahid!
Hope next week's episode is better.

What was shown in precap?