Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zee_k

Is there any Halala condition if you get divorced before rukhsati? 😕 It doesnt make sense if there is such a big loophole in the story... some one please elaborate this I am not aware of Sharia' laws on this matter! Aren't they associating wrong misconceptions about Nikah and Talaq

Rukhsati isn't an Islamic tradition, it's a cultural tradition that Pakistani/Indian Muslims do. Islamically after the nikkah the 'mahr' is what gives the husband his full rights.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so, I'm obsessed with the ost. can someone tell me what hamnafas means? I always heard it as humnawas but according to the lyrics, it says humnafas. What does that mean?
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Humnafs mean frnd or Soulmate maybe
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too love d OST of ZYK. IMO it has d best OST from all d current dramas I am watching.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Rukhsati isn't an Islamic tradition, it's a cultural tradition that Pakistani/Indian Muslims do. Islamically after the nikkah the 'mahr' is what gives the husband his full rights.

Still it is not against Sharia'... It means paper marriage which is allowed in Islam.. But this is not against Islamic Traditions until or unless parents forcefully keep their daughters at home... But here they are misinterpreting Islamic Laws which are not even applicable and are wrong at many levels... Its like some day anyone would get up and say that one can break fast at mid afternoon however eating pakoras is not Islamic tradition but still Indo-Pak people eat Pakoras at Iftar 😆 The writer seems to change the Laws of Islam and trying to forcefully impose situations which are not even valid... Another example would be getting capital punishment even if you have not convicted murder.. hope that makes sense!!
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hadi and Mahnoor were officially married and then got divorced. If they want to get married again then halala does apply.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

For the first time today I actually felt angry at Hadi.
Grow a backbone dude!
And aneesa was so right when she called halala bay hayae. Halala doesn't just mean nikah,it means spending time as husband and wife, it means consummating the marriage. God has made it difficult so ppl think before they take a step as divorce. What difference will there be between Mahnoor and prostitute. Prostitutes do it for money, Mahnoor for haadi.

I am hoping hadi will not go forward with this because as we have seen in the ost Mahnoor might marry the creepy boss. I guess she will use him for halala.

Come on hadi don't dissapoint me, whatever happened to mera dar will not be open for you priyey. Stick to your guns!

Yes and intentionally doing halala is not even allowed...the way they show in dramas its just disgusting...the concept of halala is for the 2nd divorce that naturally happens (not the preplanned marriage and divorce), and then the women has the option if she wants to go back to the first husband she can because its allowed then...
But you are right, its sad to say but yes it looks like prostitution the way they have shown in dramas... 🤢 and the use of word halala just makes me feel sick...
The only drama where halala was shown subtlety and in an allowed manner was Doraha...where the 2nd husband was jerk so the heroine got rid of him and after that first husband wanting to marry her back...intentionally marrying to do a halala just sounds plain sick...
What kind of a shameless woman this Mahnoor is, i know she is selfish and all but now i feel its just a bit too much...stooping so low without realizing that she has lost all her self respect
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now even i want Hadi to end up with Uzma...at first I didn't liked her but now when they have cleared that letter part that she didnt knew Hadi was married while writing letter...so i feel now that she is good person at heart...she has controlled her feelings now...
What happened to Hadi 😲 doesnt he realize that Mahnoor is just using him again because Waqar ditched her...im sure if Waqar comes back now Mahnoor will forget about Hadi in a split second...
But im just thinking (although its highly unlikely) that Hadi is taking revenge from Mahnoor, when she will take divorce from the boss he will refuse to marry her 😕 just thinking...but given the kind of person Haadi is, he wont do such manipulation 😆
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Now even i want Hadi to end up with Uzma...at first I didn't liked her but now when they have cleared that letter part that she didnt knew Hadi was married while writing letter...so i feel now that she is good person at heart...she has controlled her feelings now...

Never had I disliked Uzma. I mean even if she wrote that letter knowing that he was married... it's not like she asked him to divorce his first wife. She was just telling him as she felt it was more "jaayez" that way. She feels that thinking of him is haram, so by acknowledging her love, she made it halal. Either he accepts her or leaves, hence forcing her to stay away.

What happened to Hadi 😲 doesnt he realize that Mahnoor is just using him again because Waqar ditched her...im sure if Waqar comes back now Mahnoor will forget about Hadi in a split second...
But im just thinking (although its highly unlikely) that Hadi is taking revenge from Mahnoor, when she will take divorce from the boss he will refuse to marry her 😕 just thinking...but given the kind of person Haadi is, he wont do such manipulation 😆

Manhoor is so used to always having it her way, she thinks it doesn't matter what she does. She thinks she will never go back to Waqar but all he was to do is shed a tear or two and yes she will go back. With this second nikkah, I doubt boss man is going to leave Manhoor easily; and when he does, Waqar will be back. Either way, there will be enough time for Haadi to figure everything out and listen to his khala. "Kisi achi ladki se shaadi karle na!" [HINT HINT MANHOOR ACHI NAHI HAI]

Word Count: 0

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My God!!! Mahnoor is such an intact chwal 😆 :/ :@
Seems like destiny is waiting with real big punishment for mahnoor.The creepy boss is gonna tissue-paper her real badly.I just wish hadi had a little bit of back bone.