Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am so glad Hadi made it clear to Mahnoor that his doors will not remain open for her. At first when he says those lines " mera dar Khula hai Khula hi rahe ga tumhare liye " I was like NOOO. Hadi never take her back. But then I was so relieved that he said it ain't gonna happen lol.

Woh mujhe zakhm day rahi thi
Main zakhm kha raha tha,
Woh talaq mang rahi thi
Main muskura raha tha ..., uff hadi

Agree!! She deserve to suffer the way she made Hadi suffer, but the different is Hadi showed more class. Now she will marry Waqar but things will just get worse for her. Btw has anyone seen the full OST ? I enjoyed the part Mahnoor getting beaten up...and then kinda felt sorry for her 😆
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hadi k sabar ko salam ..once again super duper amazing epi ...LOVED It <3 to be honest this is best drama on air these days... till now bahot achaa hai hope end tak aise hi chalta rahe awsm
P.S will b back with my real account soon :p
Edited by Saki24 - 8 years ago
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The best episode of this week, in comparison to other serials. Remain on track storywise and the acting was again top-notch. There were'nt many powerful dialogues, epecially by Mahnur's mom but the 40 min. episode felt like 5 min. for me wanting to watch the next episode.

From Mahnur's perspective, there was never any love for the boring Hadi but there was'nt respect either. She feels like the man in the relationship, who has got her freedom without even arm-twisting the coward Hadi. The guy had his mom's support but still blew it. Even if he wished he could've gotten her revenge by just not giving her divorce and made her gone thru the arduous process which means the legal proceedings and the long struggle but he does'nt want her to suffer for her this shows how much of a weakling he is, he never deserved her.. Everything is going acc. to her plan she is a clear winner. Independent, headstrong, brave asking Waqar to take him from the apartments for everyone to see, how a winner looks like who does'nt give a damn.

Its ridiculous how the members want her to suffer in the hands of Waqar. Waqar is more of a man who knows how to take opportunities and mould others to his outcomes so he is way better option than Hadi ever will be. Ther deserve each other. Both find excuses from religion, culture and common sense when and how it suits them. Off course that excuse is to shove the point across for whom such things are dear. For ppl like these only they are only existence that is important rest are for the taking.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's episode BELONGED TO ZAHID AND ZAHID ONLY
Each and every scene and expression was SO PERFECT today
Be it the scene with mahnoor...KHALIL UR QAMARS DIALOGUES GET EVEN MORE IMPACTFUL WHEN ZAHID SAYS THEN WITH HIS SUPER SEXY VOICE AND AMAZING DIALOGUE DELIVERY...I had GOOSEBUMPS in the scene with mahnoor today where he indeed gave her a tit for tat but didn't humiliate her also...I hv never seen such scenes and dialogues ever in any show between a parting couple

Then the sad scene between zahid and saba faisal was so heart wrenching ...I luv this duo ...

Then the scene with yumna where she asks how many kilo was too good man ...I luv how haadi is so at ease with her now and shares his sorrow the way we do to a true friend

And then in the end the scene with the lawyer was sooo hilarious yet sad at the same time and zahid again killed it

He was the show stealer today...showed so many shades of haadi in just one episode

Waqar was also very good in his scenes with same javed and saba faisal

This show is GOLD

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Show is great. What makes it so special is poetic dialogues and the delivery of them equally good. Actor and casting is fantastic.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like the dialogues of this show..unique!
Zahid was too good in this episode..
I'm happy that he agreed to divorce her, she doesn't deserve Haadi.

Waqar is doing good too, by arguing with the mom he confused me about whether he loves Mahnoor or not!
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waqar will love her but at the end he will do the same what she did to hadi i mean he will leave her for anthr girl ;)
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice epi ..loved it ..
all dialogues are so so good ..
just over a month she knew Waqar ..fell for him and getting divorce and nikah too all in one month ..
waqar is flirting with another girl too so he will leave mahnoor as well ..her mom's dialogue about dil and kirayerdar is spot on ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The dialogues r GOLD
NO WONDER KHALIL UR QAMAR IS CALLED THE KING OF DIALOGUES
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Expressions of every actor in this drama iz just amazing...i cud feel the pain for Hadi just by looking at him, nd for Mahnoor wen i see her i almost cringe 🤢