Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Were there any chamaats in today's epi? Only then will I see it
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Another good episode, Saba Faisal and Zahid Ahmed [for whom I watch this show] again were simply awesome. There was a lot of footage dedicated to Waqar his student [politician's daughter ] and how he operates.

This episode had the characters coming to terms with Mahnur decision to divorce. Showing how many lives will be destroyed with Mahnoor's decision. The one who will lose out the most is Mahnoor's mother, she's losing her nephew as well as her daughter but also fearful for her daughter's future. She has given up on her and does'nt bother whether she comes in evening or around midnight. Hadi's trying to act strong and reassure the likes of Uzma that he is ok but is devastated and recuperating. Uzma's reaction when he tells her showed how she felt when she got to know whats going on with him for last many days. Mahnur's mother phone call to him was emotional blackmail but she also is trying to save her own relationship ith her nephew which also will be destroyed soon enuff.

Waqar's support for Mahnur has been only verbal uptill now which proves its Mahnur only who is to blame for this.
Nice episode
saba faysal is doing great job
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What did uzma mean by mahnoor having insulted her and other shareef girls???? :S
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
In the episode I loved how uzma realised even after getting the mithaai that all is not well
And how she said she can't take 2 kilo ghum ki bojh

That dialogue was GOLD

I loved how the 2 faces of waqar r being shown slowly slowly and the actor is doing an amazing job

Must say sana javed is doing an amazing job in portraying mahnoor ..she is showing all the shades so well wow ..hats off ...khalil ur qamar indeed writes the best roles for her

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

What did uzma mean by mahnoor having insulted her and other shareef girls???? :S

Cos it seemed mahnoor is asking for talaaq coz hadi went out with uzma n she saw them n hence she is asking for talaaq for being unfaithful to her

Whereas It was not at all the case

It was mahnoor who got caught but she is making it look like hadi is at fault and uzma is the evil homebreaker

That's why uzma said that why did haadi remain silent
He shudnt hv
Cos this silence will indirectly prove mahnoor to b correct n insult uzma n hadis pure friendship
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this was a nice episode! I also loved that dialogue about the 2 kilo ka bojh. there was a lot of development in waqar and the other girl's relationship. now we're seeing waqar's real intentions and mahnoor is going to regret her decisions soon.
I liked how mahnoor's mom asked hadi to come for her or for her son at least, that was sweet. it is sad to see everyone's relationships being affected because of mahnoor's one decision.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode!
Farhan has no idea what mom is talking about and the poor guy went to see where his ball hit her.
Sana is amazing as Manhoor and big applause for Uzma too!

I don't want to see the politicians daughter taking so much time trying speaking Urdu...she is kind a boring character!
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Zara Yaad Kar... promo for tomorrow's episode [no.10]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTx4FwolHcs[/YOUTUBE]
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so glad Hadi made it clear to Mahnoor that his doors will not remain open for her. At first when he says those lines " mera dar Khula hai Khula hi rahe ga tumhare liye " I was like NOOO. Hadi never take her back. But then I was so relieved that he said it ain't gonna happen lol.

Woh mujhe zakhm day rahi thi
Main zakhm kha raha tha,
Woh talaq mang rahi thi
Main muskura raha tha ..., uff hadi