Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I feel seriously sorry for Hadi, oh my

He is so hopelessly in love with a heartless woman, who just wants to get rid of him.

Is the story predictable or not? What do you think ? Will Waqar fall in love with the foreigner? Hadi moving on with Uzma and Mahnoor will be left with nothing but tappars, or will we get a twist 😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
There is a scene in the OST where Zahid is holding hands as in like saying sorry in front of a khatoon,, Does anyone know who it was? I thought it was Yumna
Ps: sorry.. character names skip my mind😆

And ya 100 chamaats would not suffice but I would still like to see some karare chamaats
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^I was also thinking that it was yumna...i'm wondering what he is saying sorry to her for 😕

I keep thinking that uzma and hadi won't end up together for some reason...maybe he will never move on from mahnoor? I hope i'm wrong though
I'm pretty sure waqar will fall in love with the foreigner..it's obvious from their scenes that something romantic is going to happen

maybe the politics storyline will bring in some twist

I don't want the show to be predictable but I want zahid and yumna to end up together lol

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

^I was also thinking that it was yumna...i'm wondering what he is saying sorry to her for 😕

I keep thinking that uzma and hadi won't end up together for some reason...maybe he will never move on from mahnoor? I hope i'm wrong though
I'm pretty sure waqar will fall in love with the foreigner..it's obvious from their scenes that something romantic is going to happen

maybe the politics storyline will bring in some twist

I don't want the show to be predictable but I want zahid and yumna to end up together lol

Maybe that is the reason he is saying sorry, not being able love her the same way she loves him, or that he is sorry for being blind, and not realize how much she loved him.
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
It seemed after a leap kinda scene.. Does he betray her or something? Because he looked really apologetic😕.Maybe he tries to move on with Uzma soon after parting ways with Mahnoor but then realizes its rebound and dumps her? I seriously hope not🤔 Though I don't like Uzma, I wouldn't want this to happen to her
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

It seemed after a leap kinda scene.. Does he betray her or something? Because he looked really apologetic😕.Maybe he tries to move on with Uzma soon after parting ways with Mahnoor but then realizes its rebound and dumps her? I seriously hope not🤔 Though I don't like Uzma, I wouldn't want this to happen to her

Hm you have a point, we do see Uzma in a bridal dress(promo) and in another clip we see Mahnoor being hurt, as she has a scar and bandage on her neck, and a scene where Hadi rush through the door very angry looking.
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Hm you have a point, we do see Uzma in a bridal dress(promo) and in another clip we see Mahnoor being hurt, as she has a scar and bandage on her neck, and a scene where Hadi rush through the door very angry looking.

which promo showed mahnoor being hurt with scar and bandage? 😲 I haven't seen that one

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

which promo showed mahnoor being hurt with scar and bandage? 😲 I haven't seen that one

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fx5VCBztPU[/YOUTUBE]

Pause on 1:00 you see it there

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really liked the BTS video
Loved all the actors offscreen persona
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
poor Farhan doesn't have a clue what his mom on about 😲
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago