Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed Mahnoor ki spanking by her mom. Kya tight chammat marey wow
Saba Faisal was outstanding.

Sharah ki dhajiyaan ura Kay sharah ki dohai deti ho. Just splendid.

Haq lena apna, aur batana appne Waqar ko ke tumhare liye kiss tarhaan bewaqaar ho ke ai hoon", just awesome.
Felt so sad for zahid.
Mahnoor is so going to regret this.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This show is getting HUGE APPRECIATION in fb insta Twitter
And I m sooo HAPPY

FINALLY KHALIL UR QAMAR IS BACK WITH A BANG after yousuf

And I just love each n every actor in this serial

Be it the 4 main leads n the supporting few characters ...everyone seems tailormade for their roles

I m loving how zahid yumna friendship n bonding has been shown slowly n realistically...nothing forced or out of the blue ...loved both their scenes today how she told him to forgive her and then how she asked for more Chamcham and less barfi sweets...and zahid indeed buying it for her...that also 2 kilo was so unexpected and a masterstroke by khalil sir again ...even the scene when he brings something for her from dargah was also beautiful...I m LOVING HADI UZMA LIKE CRAZY...YUMNA LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH NO MAKEUP...

And NO WRITER. ...I REPEAT NO WRITER CAN WRITE MOTHER'S ROLES AND DIALOGUES THE WAY KHALIL SIR DOES...God saba faisal just killed it today man...EACH N EVERY THAPPAR WAS WORTH APPLAUDING...and i shud mention sana javed too...she is so natural and effortless as mahnoor...Hats off to the mom n daughter Jodi scenes ...I literally had GOOSEBUMPS

And I luv the actor playing waqar...and also the characterization of waqar is very interesting ...he is a bit selfish and opportunist but he isn't evil either...and i luv his comvos with mahnoor

ALL N ALL THIS SHOW IS JUST GETTING BETTER N BETTER AFTER EACH EPISODE
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sharah ki dhajihayan ura ke shara ki baat karni - damn !!!! amazing!!

lol my mom loved this, this is all she kept trying to explain to us kids - sharah bas in hi baaton mein yaad aati hai, cheating karte huye shara nahi aati yaad.

I absolutely loved the slaps!

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg, mahnoor getting 3 thappars 😆 I really enjoyed watching those thappar scenes lol. unfortunately, those thappars are not going to have any effect on her..she's going to realize it the hard way, after she has lost everything.

Saba Faisal is amazing in the scene where she breaks down and cries. she is so good in any scene honestly. Even if she's just giving dialogues, she makes them impactful.

The scenes between hadi and uzma are always fun to watch because of their chemistry. it's nice to see uzma not taking advantage of the situation. she could have easily manipulated hadi into leaving mahnoor but she didn't. Instead, she has been telling him to work things out

feeling sad for hadi but i'm glad mahnoor will be out of his life. he deserves someone much better.

also I have to mention that the acting on this show is very good. every actor is doing a great job

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sad but amazing episode...each and everyone is doing their best, and I'm so happy that Zahid is out of his creepy role and doing Hadi role.
So far I'm liking waqar character too, he is not evil as he mentioned about the lies and cheating of politicians, proves him as honest person. Manhoor is just playing him by mentioning how unhappy she is and how bad her relation with Hadi.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is getting better with each episode. I so look forward to each week. Love the way conversations are in this show. Kind of too nautaki style but makes that much more interesting. All analogy and clues are making it so much indirect BAM... Hathoda. Lol.
nep3 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

nep3 thumbnail
I have been waiting for that thappar scene and mazza yaa gaya ..ek nahi do nahi 3-3 thappar 👏👏😆
but thappar won't give her any lesson ..only life will give her hard lesson ...how foolish mahnoor is leaving her husband for unknown person ..?how well she knows waqar and has he said he loves her ? waqar said just get rid of your husband if you are unhappy ..
epi is getting better ..loved whole episode and all the scenes ..but my best one is mom and daughter ..
hats off to all the actors ..but i want to see more waqar and his intentions ..
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I hope the three chamats weren't the end of it.. I want to see some more chamaats on Mahnoor's face.. kam se kam 10 tou hon
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I hope the three chamats weren't the end of it.. I want to see some more chamaats on Mahnoor's face.. kam se kam 10 tou hon

LOL even 100 chamaats won't make a difference. One big chamaat from life is enuff for such ppl.

*SPOILER*
But kinda person she is I bet she will try to return to hadi later on. When he has moved on & married uzma.

Mother will be the loser in all of this who'd lose daughter, nephew as well as future she thought mahnur's life will be secured.
Saba Faisal playing Mahnur mom deserves an award for this portrayal incl. the scriptwriter genius Khalil ur Rehman Qamar. He should've ensured better production value as well as director for his script, which could've made this an amazing treat for viewers. This is where mann mayal scores, prod. value, direction, is good but script is crap.