Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Damn! The horrific memories came flooding back
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they just released the full extended ost... :))
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg THANKS A LOT FOR THE PICS
I luv zahid with Sarah Khan too

RAMEEZ farisa scenes were such a treat

I wish Sarah Khan got an award for farisa instead of the other show

And zahid got the award from Saba yayyy

That's AWESOME

I wish SABA wore something else

May b a classy gown or saari or anything but this
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

they just released the full extended ost... :))

Omggg
Plz post the link here yaar
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really like the OST!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2k7c6NaWQ[/YOUTUBE]
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice OST
I love the title song!
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I love this serial...Zahid/Yumna are sooo adorable together. I think Mahnoor will regret letting Hadi go eventually.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I love this serial...Zahid/Yumna are sooo adorable together. I think Mahnoor will regret letting Hadi go eventually.

Are u new here
Welcome welcome

Yes we all are living the serial so far

Be regular here year and post after each week's epi

What else are u watching at present
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I can only speak for myself as a married woman that I never ever had that feeling for anyone even though people did try to flirt with me. I never had the urge to flirt back niether did I like the flirtation, I actually used to tell my husband, who laughed it off.
Like all marriages, my marriage has also seen some rough times due to a number of reasons, but never ever did it make me or my husband weak alhumdulilah.
So what Mahnoor is doing is totally unaccepted to me. People do have control, you don't get everything you like, you stop yourself, same goes for the opposite gender.
Same goes for Uzma, she knew hadi was a married man, still blurted out her feelings. You don't go after a married man! Period! Khallas! End of story! That's just wrong on so many levels. People might argue that she was only letting him know of her feelings. WHY! Why did he need to know, men usually are very weak when it comes to women, if it was a guy other than haadi, he would have kept Uzma on the side.
Anyways. Nice discussion going on.

OMG cant tell how much i loved ur post 👏 agree to it 101%
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Extremely painful episode, I am watching it for Zahid Ahmed and its script, acting is way better than other serials incl. Mann Mayal and expensive Mor Mehal, but its really dark and sad. With not much positive outlook.

Hadi went to a shrine hoping for a miracle, but Mahnur is beyond miracles. She finally murdered him and others today, by asking him for divorce. How is it murder? Well going by what I saw how a friend of mine who went thru similar situation [he was engaged was several years not under nikah] but clinged on hoping for a miracle but it all got destroyed incl. some of him. Career, finances, hopes, dreams, relations, part of life that was being planned around that person gets destroyed in an instant. Women realize it but never admit cos they react in spur of moment don't care of the ramifications. Some men don't react and end up finishing themselves. Even if Hadi marries someone else there are some things he won't be able to regain. There is'nt a reset button in life for human beings.

In reality, unlike this drama girl's family support their own which also exacerbates the situation even though they understand its also going to hurt their child and try to minimize the disastrous effects upon her.

Hadi happens to be Mahnoor's cousin [her mom's nephew] so that relation is also pretty much gone. Women or men take such huge decisions themselves they are'nt fools or that stupid to put everything on the line on others manipulation. That neighbour/teacher being manipulating her was not needed [in the drama] he is'nt the villain Mahnur is. He is just exploiting thats already there.
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago