Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Does mahnoors mother always have to talk in gol mol terms, can't she ever have a regular convo with her daughter lol.

Mahnoors mom talks the way it's needed

Mahnoor herself has a gol mol mind...hence ink those stuff saying in gol mol way goes in her head

With haadi and waqar she is very much normal

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernade

The show is clearly aimed at bringing across a social message to Girls to beware of going off track and not get momentarily blinded by riches and admiration. It is a commendable and laudable effort. I enjoyed a few episodes of the continuous dialogues between the pivotal actors without anything actually happening barring a few lifts and some meetings between the main characters..some love letters thrown in. Now it is getting very boring somehow. Yumna's advices to Zahid are so pretentious considering that she was continuously writing love letters to him, touching him when he was ill and even now at the first chance she gets where he pays attn to her she is all ready to bunk college and help him out...it doesn't gel with me. She is also all out to separate the two. Her advices are clearly aimed at that. She has realised that Mahnoor is a bit selfish and comfort loving..attention seeking like most beautiful women and immature... Aren't many women like that? She doesn't have a father to look after her and being a child of a single parent is always more difficult. She is working to support her family which is admirable..If she hadnt given her false advices to Zahid he would have been running behind her..to pick her up and drop her and since he now had a car Mahnoor would have gotten back some of her attraction for him. Mahnoor is someone who clearly loves attn and admiration coz she is full of herself and Zahid knows that and still loves her. He is married to her and he should have cared for her changed her with love and patience and made her understand ..not keep testing her. Like Mahnoor's mother said she is not worthy of Zahid's testing..He should treat her with love and patience. I am not saying that Mahnoor is correct here.. She is a bit grey like mpst people but putting across tjr point that Yumna is not the goody two shoes she is trying to pretend to be in front of Zahid. In my eyes her character is more flawed than Mahnoor's. She is clearly trying to separate husband and wife through her politics..something like an Ekta Kapoor villain. All this social preaching through dialogue s makes it seem like a social documentary rather than an prime time entertainment drama. Just my two cents. Had the same Problem with Sadqay tumhare.. There is a thin line between making a documentary and a drama with a social message and here the lines have been crossed. Sorry if anyone is offended by my post but I just had to vent out my feelings...this was such a promising drama but it has turned out to be a drag..really disappointing.. The characters start their long drawn out sarcastic double meaning dialogues and I am like not again..who speaks like this in real life? Only rivals...nobody who loves someone speaks like that..instead of all those sarcastic dialogues the mother can actually sit down and speak lovingly to her daughter ..advice her..tell her how much Zahid loves her and that he is testing her...she knows the truth.. And it is her daughter.. Illogical and unrealistic in the name of being different...

YUMNA had NOT been throwing herself on zahid
The letters were in the first episode only and when zahid strictly forbid her she backed out and she avoided any interaction with him afterwards ...she was indeed worried when zahid got hurt so badly and held his hand to stand up and it was not a excuse to touch him ...
I m not saying yumna is goody two shoes here but she is not pretentious either
Her advice to zahid about not running behind mahnoor was not to separate them ...all she said was to make mahnoor understand zahids importance in her life so that she can't take zahids for granted ...she only heard zahids side of the story and he didn't exaggerate. ...mahnoor was indeed ignoring his promotion success and early wedding plans which is indeed unacceptable

U r right there r many gals like mahnoor who prefers a waqar over a haadi coz of greed immaturity and always thinking the grass is greener on the other side and later on we will see how hazardous it can get

And mahnoor is NOT a kid that zahid has to teach her basic ways to behave...And it's not as if just coz mahnoor has no rather she is like this...mahnoor mom is a better support to her than a dad did ever be and tries to stop her from the foolish n stupid actions all the time in every aspect...it's mahnoor who puts the words in one year and dump them out the next moment
She never takes any of the advice from her mom and is very unhealthily stubborn and feelingless and such gals indeed exist and I can't thank khalil ur qamar enuf for penning this shade of a female lead which no other writer has done so far

Sana javed is really lucky she gets the best unique characters by khalil sir and nails it

And PLZ DON'T COMPARE THIS SHOW WITH THAT CRAPFEST SADQAY...SADQAY WAS NO WHERE AS REAL AS THIS SHOW
prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

YUMNA had NOT been throwing herself on zahid
The letters were in the first episode only and when zahid strictly forbid her she backed out and she avoided any interaction with him afterwards ...she was indeed worried when zahid got hurt so badly and held his hand to stand up and it was not a excuse to touch him ...
I m not saying yumna is goody two shoes here but she is not pretentious either
Her advice to zahid about not running behind mahnoor was not to separate them ...all she said was to make mahnoor understand zahids importance in her life so that she can't take zahids for granted ...she only heard zahids side of the story and he didn't exaggerate. ...mahnoor was indeed ignoring his promotion success and early wedding plans which is indeed unacceptable

U r right there r many gals like mahnoor who prefers a waqar over a haadi coz of greed immaturity and always thinking the grass is greener on the other side and later on we will see how hazardous it can get

And mahnoor is NOT a kid that zahid has to teach her basic ways to behave...And it's not as if just coz mahnoor has no rather she is like this...mahnoor mom is a better support to her than a dad did ever be and tries to stop her from the foolish n stupid actions all the time in every aspect...it's mahnoor who puts the words in one year and dump them out the next moment
She never takes any of the advice from her mom and is very unhealthily stubborn and feelingless and such gals indeed exist and I can't thank khalil ur qamar enuf for penning this shade of a female lead which no other writer has done so far

Sana javed is really lucky she gets the best unique characters by khalil sir and nails it

And PLZ DON'T COMPARE THIS SHOW WITH THAT CRAPFEST SADQAY...SADQAY WAS NO WHERE AS REAL AS THIS SHOW

If u see the next promos...u can see yumna clearly throwing herself again at zahid ...delighted about his new car and she has gone outside somewhere with him..where is the rutba of the aurat which she was speaking about..zahid is still a married man...and I think everybody has a right to compare two dramas ..it is a forum where each can express their personal opinion which may or might not match somebody else's within a polite and friendly framework. It is considered to be shouting and very rude to type in caps...and might be taken as intimidating another member to keep quiet and not express their opinions if they do not match those of the majority... In my entire post I have neither put down any actor nor been rude to anyone but I found ur answer very rude..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Lol I hv also not put down any actor or directly attacked u
I just stated what I watched on the show

Coz by ur review it didn't seem like we r talking about the same show

So in my reply I just pointed out what was actually shown in the episode against ur insight

And coming to level of rudeness ur post wins hands down by a huge margin

Comparing two shows is very much okay

But apart from the fact that this show is also written by the same writer there is no similarity with that CRAPFEST SADQAY n this show

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prernade

The show is clearly aimed at bringing across a social message to Girls to beware of going off track and not get momentarily blinded by riches and admiration. It is a commendable and laudable effort. I enjoyed a few episodes of the continuous dialogues between the pivotal actors without anything actually happening barring a few lifts and some meetings between the main characters..some love letters thrown in. Now it is getting very boring somehow. Yumna's advices to Zahid are so pretentious considering that she was continuously writing love letters to him, touching him when he was ill and even now at the first chance she gets where he pays attn to her she is all ready to bunk college and help him out...it doesn't gel with me. She is also all out to separate the two. Her advices are clearly aimed at that. She has realised that Mahnoor is a bit selfish and comfort loving..attention seeking like most beautiful women and immature... Aren't many women like that? She doesn't have a father to look after her and being a child of a single parent is always more difficult. She is working to support her family which is admirable..If she hadnt given her false advices to Zahid he would have been running behind her..to pick her up and drop her and since he now had a car Mahnoor would have gotten back some of her attraction for him. Mahnoor is someone who clearly loves attn and admiration coz she is full of herself and Zahid knows that and still loves her. He is married to her and he should have cared for her changed her with love and patience and made her understand ..not keep testing her. Like Mahnoor's mother said she is not worthy of Zahid's testing..He should treat her with love and patience. I am not saying that Mahnoor is correct here.. She is a bit grey like mpst people but putting across tjr point that Yumna is not the goody two shoes she is trying to pretend to be in front of Zahid. In my eyes her character is more flawed than Mahnoor's. She is clearly trying to separate husband and wife through her politics..something like an Ekta Kapoor villain. All this social preaching through dialogue s makes it seem like a social documentary rather than an prime time entertainment drama. Just my two cents. Had the same Problem with Sadqay tumhare.. There is a thin line between making a documentary and a drama with a social message and here the lines have been crossed. Sorry if anyone is offended by my post but I just had to vent out my feelings...this was such a promising drama but it has turned out to be a drag..really disappointing.. The characters start their long drawn out sarcastic double meaning dialogues and I am like not again..who speaks like this in real life? Only rivals...nobody who loves someone speaks like that..instead of all those sarcastic dialogues the mother can actually sit down and speak lovingly to her daughter ..advice her..tell her how much Zahid loves her and that he is testing her...she knows the truth.. And it is her daughter.. Illogical and unrealistic in the name of being different...

hmm, thanks for sharing your opinion! I am surprised that you think uzma is trying to separate hadi and mahnoor. to be fair, even if uzma wasn't involved in their lives, hadi and mahnoor would have separated at some point. No matter how much hadi loves mahnoor, he also wants love in return. mahnoor may love him deep down, but actions speak louder than words. and mahnoor's actions clearly show that she doesn't love hadi. she loves his attention, not him.
lets say you're right and uzma is trying to destroy hadi and mahnoor's relationship. if that were really true, she wouldn't have stopped writing those love letters. she wouldn't have put so much effort in avoiding him in the morning, during breakfast, at night, etc. why did she throw the key out the window when hadi was locked out of the house? she could've given it to him herself. she won't even touch his box of mithai because she doesn't believe she has the 'right' to do so. this doesn't seem like a girl who wants to destroy a relationship. if she wants to separate them, she is doing a bad job 😆

yes, mahnoor represents a lot of women in the real world. that's why mahnoor's character is so great. she is very real. and like real people, she also has her flaws. she seeks attention selfishly. hadi gives her all his attention but she gives him none of hers. he puts more effort in the relationship and that's not how relationships work. both need to give love and attention to one another. both need to put effort. yes you're right, if uzma didn't give her advice, hadi would very pathetically be running after mahnoor (like he ALWAYS does) at some point, a person needs to have some self respect. the 'false advices' that uzma gives hadi is actually very good advice. why should we give importance to people who give no importance to us at all?
we can't really know what uzma's real intentions are but I still think mahnoor is wrong and she is hurting hadi too much. hadi deserves better honestly.
how much is hadi going to do to prove his love to her? I remember that scene when mahnoor wanted gol gappe and he had gotten into an accident and was completely bruised. she just stood there and laughed at him how much patience and love does he have to give her for her to understand? especially considering that they have probably been together for a very long time.

you know what mahnoor's biggest flaw is? it's not her selfishness, it's her hypocrisy. hadi was so faithful to her by keeping his distance from uzma. mahnoor was suspicious of him and didn't trust him. but mahnoor sits in a car with another man, who looks into his eyes while he tells her how beautiful she is and she shows no discomfort or shame. she calls him to pick her up. she makes excuses to go to his house or to see him outside his door. but when hadi becomes suspicious of her, she says she can't be with a man who doesn't trust her? 😕

even if uzma has bad intentions (we don't really know that. giving advice doesn't mean she is trying to destroy their relationship), she is still a much better person than mahnoor because she respects hadi and loves him wholeheartedly. whereas mahnoor only loves his attention.
also hadi doesn't have to listen to uzma's advice. no one is forcing him. I think deep down he knows that uzma is right!
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@SHOOTING...BANG ON GAL...CUDNT HV SAID IT BETTER MYSELF
NOW IT FEELS WE R WATCHING THE SAME SHOW
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ pernade, are you new here?

You can't have an opinion in the shows Abby loves or you will get caps lol, you will get used to it.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@pernade...a few more ground rules for this forum
If u are a zahid fan...u will be treated as an outcast ...praising n defending other shows is fine but If u defend a zahids show..it's a CRIME

If u r a fan of fawad and write one good thing in his favour u r HORMONAL

If u praise any writer u r his or her chamchi

If u r good in mocking the stars shows n channels...u r the star of the forum

If u write some appreciation for any channel...u r the channels secret agent
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@pernade...a few more ground rules for this forum

If u are a zahid fan...u will be treated as an outcast ...praising n defending other shows is fine but If u defend a zahids show..it's a CRIME

If u r a fan of fawad and write one good thing in his favour u r HORMONAL

If u praise any writer u r his or her chamchi

If u r good in mocking the stars shows n channels...u r the star of the forum

If u write some appreciation for any channel...u r the channels secret agent

Lol 😆

But Abby it's true
As soon as someone differs from your opinion you jump on them.
Check out the thread of sangat abd here, everyone is entitled to their opinion, why do you like to change it, if someone thinks Uzma is throwing herself at hadi it's their opinion. That's how they interpret the show, why on gods green earth do you have to rebuttal. 😆

Btw I haven't ever used the hormonal and other things you have said 😆
I love all of our actors, even zahid , I think he was more deserving of the new sensation award since he's given one after the other amazing performances. So see we agree on something here 😆

And excuse me miss Abby
Who mocks the most on this forum?
Maid, servant, slum children need I say more
Are they not actors? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no body on this forum likes them, you might be hurting their feelings, or does it only hurt if you mock the big names(which I don't just to be clear) There's hardly anyone I dislike other than sumbul, but then I choose not to watch her shows.
But you are defensive when it's a show you think is amazing. Admit it.

But your caps scare me
😆
And I know others are scared too 😆
😆
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol I hv also not put down any actor or directly attacked u

I just stated what I watched on the show

Coz by ur review it didn't seem like we r talking about the same show

So in my reply I just pointed out what was actually shown in the episode against ur insight

And coming to level of rudeness ur post wins hands down by a huge margin

Comparing two shows is very much okay

But apart from the fact that this show is also written by the same writer there is no similarity with that CRAPFEST SADQAY n this show

Wierd, even though I don't quite agree with the prernadd's post, I don't think she was talking about a diff show, her post was very well thought out and worded. Just because you don't agree with her pov doesn't mean she isn't watching the same show lol.

Now to the main point that was being discussed,

I do agree it didn't gel well with me how quickly uzma got back into her friendly mode with hadi, especially her skipping her classes to talk to him, that was not cool.

I did agree with her advice, I would havr given the same advice to my friend, - if someone doesn't give you importance, why would you want to keep chasing them, even if this is your spouse. Mahnoor is not a kid that you need to nurture and teach basic etiquettes of a relationship. Hadi is a man, a husband, he craves for his wife's love and admiration - which unfortunately he is getting from a girl who is not his wife.

The issue here is no matter how much patience you keep with a person like mahnoor, eventually she would have done the same thing the moment your attention gets off her. It's like a kid who wants to try something that you know is bad for them - you can only explain them to an extent, the moment they become independent or the moment your eye is off them, they will go do that very thing.

I think uzma's delight for hadi's car in the precap looks very genuine. That being said I sure do hope her dad goes with them - otherwise technically she is doing the very opposite of what she was telling hadi.
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 8 years ago