Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was AMAZING
ZAHID YUMNA dialogues were so beautiful and I just loved the uzma haadi scenes today...I never expected them to show the friendship develop between them in such a nice yet realistic way

Yumna is MINDBLOWING as uzma...she just became the character...I luv how it has so many shades ...caring loving shy yet strong headed when necessary ...I never expected uzma giving such hard-core teachings about love to haadi ...she was just too good with her expressions in today's scene

I was craving to see more of zahid yumna last 2 epis

But looks like the show is equally balanced between all the characters

I m also liking waqar as well ...he is very practical

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect way of putting the relations / personality. Love conversation the lessons hadi got today
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the new episode!
all the hadi and uzma's scenes were amazing
you could see that moment of happiness in her eyes when hadi said he wanted to share something with her 😳 and then hadi got so impatient when she told him that they would talk tomorrow 😆
their conversations were simply beautiful

I liked the dialogue that uzma's dad told hadi, "aurat biwi ho ya beti, maa jaisi aadatein hoti hai uski" and also what uzma told hadi about not giving importance to those who dont give importance to you

finally hadi's behavior towards mahnoor is changing and he is not chasing her. I hope he falls in love with uzma soon
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uskay andar aurat kam hai

Wow, this summarized it so well, that's exactly what I was thinking when mahnoor was shamelessly texting her neighbour.
I love the character of Hadi, he's so likeable, he deserves to be with someone who loves him, I hope Uzma ends up with him.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I liked the dialogue that uzma's dad told hadi, "aurat biwi ho ya beti, maa jaisi aadatein hoti hai uski" and also what uzma told hadi about not giving importance to those who dont give importance to you

@SHOOTING...I KNOW THAT DIALOGUE is just sooo beautiful ...it's indeed so true ...every woman indeed has a motherly aura for her loved ones

And yes uzma haadi convo was AMAZING...zahid yumna superb portrayal takes the powerpacked dialogues to another level ...not to forget the chemistry
-shabz- thumbnail
Does mahnoors mother always have to talk in gol mol terms, can't she ever have a regular convo with her daughter lol.
nep3 thumbnail
just watched this weeks epi ..love hadi and Uzma dialogue ..and not to forget her dad's dialogue too ..a bit bored by urdu teaching lesson ..
as much as i miss hadi and mahnoor .. I miss mahnoor and waqar scene too ..i want waqar's flirty convo ...i don't know why i love this neighbor guy 😆..is he negative actor ?
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nep3

just watched this weeks epi ..love hadi and Uzma dialogue ..and not to forget her dad's dialogue too ..a bit bored by urdu teaching lesson ..
as much as i miss hadi and mahnoor .. I miss mahnoor and waqar scene too ..i want waqar's flirty convo ...i don't know why i love this neighbor guy 😆..is he negative actor ?

I don't think he's evil...I think he is similar to mahnoor, kind of selfish but I like him and his flirty conversations with mahnoor too 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't find waqars confrontation flirty
I kinda like the way he gives hints he likes mahnoor but in a very decent way and that's what attracts mahnoor towards him ...and khalil ur qamar deserves applauds for penning waqars character...coz I'm real life we see so many such waqars...but i hv never seen such character being penned down in such a bang on way and I m luving the actor who is playing waqar...I hv seen him in many other shows too but here good lord he is killing it
prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show is clearly aimed at bringing across a social message to Girls to beware of going off track and not get momentarily blinded by riches and admiration. It is a commendable and laudable effort. I enjoyed a few episodes of the continuous dialogues between the pivotal actors without anything actually happening barring a few lifts and some meetings between the main characters..some love letters thrown in. Now it is getting very boring somehow. Yumna's advices to Zahid are so pretentious considering that she was continuously writing love letters to him, touching him when he was ill and even now at the first chance she gets where he pays attn to her she is all ready to bunk college and help him out...it doesn't gel with me. She is also all out to separate the two. Her advices are clearly aimed at that. She has realised that Mahnoor is a bit selfish and comfort loving..attention seeking like most beautiful women and immature... Aren't many women like that? She doesn't have a father to look after her and being a child of a single parent is always more difficult. She is working to support her family which is admirable..If she hadnt given her false advices to Zahid he would have been running behind her..to pick her up and drop her and since he now had a car Mahnoor would have gotten back some of her attraction for him. Mahnoor is someone who clearly loves attn and admiration coz she is full of herself and Zahid knows that and still loves her. He is married to her and he should have cared for her changed her with love and patience and made her understand ..not keep testing her. Like Mahnoor's mother said she is not worthy of Zahid's testing..He should treat her with love and patience. I am not saying that Mahnoor is correct here.. She is a bit grey like mpst people but putting across tjr point that Yumna is not the goody two shoes she is trying to pretend to be in front of Zahid. In my eyes her character is more flawed than Mahnoor's. She is clearly trying to separate husband and wife through her politics..something like an Ekta Kapoor villain. All this social preaching through dialogue s makes it seem like a social documentary rather than an prime time entertainment drama. Just my two cents. Had the same Problem with Sadqay tumhare.. There is a thin line between making a documentary and a drama with a social message and here the lines have been crossed. Sorry if anyone is offended by my post but I just had to vent out my feelings...this was such a promising drama but it has turned out to be a drag..really disappointing.. The characters start their long drawn out sarcastic double meaning dialogues and I am like not again..who speaks like this in real life? Only rivals...nobody who loves someone speaks like that..instead of all those sarcastic dialogues the mother can actually sit down and speak lovingly to her daughter ..advice her..tell her how much Zahid loves her and that he is testing her...she knows the truth.. And it is her daughter.. Illogical and unrealistic in the name of being different...
Edited by prernade - 8 years ago