Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Abby_Jeran Well said!!!

After Mann Mayal disappointing episode this drama is way better in dialogue writing, storyline, actors [even the supporting ones]. If this drama had the same videography, production value like Man Mayal it would've been superb. Story is' nt a happy one its a little dark about ppls greed and making choices. Courageous storyline by KRQ as women characters as per women authors are displayed as damsel in distress rather than cunning or greedy.

Mahnur like character reminds me of a true event that happened with a friend of mine who lost his fiance of 5+ years who left him to marry a older rich guy whose daughter was her friend. She destroyed more than a few lives with this decision. So extremely real character of Mahnur.

Saba Faisal delivered really fantastic dialogues today. Her character is similar to what Sana Javed's character [Lubna] was in Pyaare Afzal. Mother can sense that her daughter is'nt happy with Hadi and she is falling prey to that neighbour guy. Well thats how strangers try to make impression but Mahnoor also is letting this happen as she is impressed with the neighbour 's house, car, clothes he is better than Haadi. Little surprised as the teacher working in public school does'nt earn so much. The guy is a shrewd opportunist and his character will unveil slowly.

Yumna character had less screentime but clearly she is keeping her distance from Hadi

Mahnur has started to drift away from Hadi, whoever looking @ them as nice looking pair should understand they won't be together. Mahnur will make a choice
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't normally post in this forum but im currently watching this show and wow im so impressed with today's episode...the dialogues were SO GOOD 😲

the entire conversation that mahnoor and the other guy (I think his name is waqar?) in the car was interesting. he is clearly flirting with her and she is most definitely enjoying it 😆

my favorite dialogue was the "shirk karogi ya shaddi karogi" 👏 everything her mom said about men and why they get married was very deep and meaningful. I just love mahnoor's mom!

mahnoor is selfish and hypocritical and sometimes unintentionally. but I still like her in the sense that she is very real and yet we don't see characters like her very often.

hadi's dialogue was the perfect way to end the episode as well!

I'm so excited about this show now..like the first few episodes were good too but the dialogues in today's episode were amazing. and it's really cool how the dialogue is moving the plot forward not necessarily the story itself..the ability to do that takes a really talented writer. truly am impressed with khalil ur rehman qamar. when I have time I will look into his other shows as well

and here I thought I would only be watching for zahid although he is doing a very good job 😳 sometimes when hadi gets ghussa I get alvida flashbacks 😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@shooting star...hey welcome abroad
Good to see a new zahid fan

And THANK GOD U decided to post ur review

My God U write so well yaar

Plz keep posting ur review after every episode

Lol me too thought I wud watch for zahid n his pairing with yumna and sana but saba Faisal and the neighbour guy is also no less

Looking forward
saraaa. thumbnail
@abby jeran

aw thank you! i'll definitely try to post my review every week

and yes I love zahid but I have only seen him in alvida..im going to watch jugnoo though since him and yumna look cute together

and my name is sara btw :)

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Alhamdolilah 3 nominations in my first Hum awards :) I feel happy for my fans. Love you all!

1. Best actor in a negative role (Alvida)
2. Best actor in a negative role (Sangat)
3. Best actor in a supporting role (Alvida)

#ZahidAhmed #4thhumawards #humawards2015

Zahids fb status

Yayyy
saraaa. thumbnail
just saw this week's episode. I have to admit, not as good as last week but a decent episode overall.

I like how they showed uzma and mahnoor react to the box of mithai that hadi had given. in both scenes, mahnoor and uzma react very differently. uzma smiles and says 'promotion mubarak ho aapko' but mahnoor doesn't even open the box of mithai.
not only did we see how different uzma and mahnoor are, but also how different their love for hadi is.
hadi rejected and emotionally hurt uzma yet uzma was so happy for hadi's promotion. hadi upset mahnoor for not taking her to work for one day and she was so unaffected by his promotion and success. hopefully hadi realizes this soon and stops chasing mahnoor. (and we get more uzma/hadi scenes because zahid and yumna are great together 😳)

my favorite dialogue scene was the conversation that uzma had with her father. I really liked that analogy she used about the bird and being afraid of becoming too attached.

also, saba faisal was hardly in this episode. how unfair 😳
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
AMAZING REVIEW SARA
and I agree there was less of Saba faisal this week but it was needed to establish the new characters of the political family

So let's see how this track blends in

And I luv waqar
He was also very less in this week's episode but I luv him

And yes I really liked how the reaction to the promotion mithaai was shown as a way of comparing the love for both the women for haadi

And for me it really doesn't matter hadi has scenes with which heroine as I luv him equally with both yumna and sana javed

I knew he looks good with yumna but must say the way they hv been presented here is very different from jugnoo

It doesn't feel like for even a second I m watching zulfi jugnoo

And I really like watching haadi uzma together

The thermometer scene was soo funny n cute

And yes uzmas convo with the dad that what type of hubby she wants was beautifully metaphored by khalil sir using a pet bird

Claps claps

On the other hand...I love mahnoor and hadi too...zahid sana have amazing chemistry n their interactions r so refreshing ...also i luv it when they sit on the bike together...and he asks her to put the hand on his shoulder...so beautiful .

I think the ost gives away the story
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think the ost gives away the story

The OST is just a 1 min video

It doesn't give away anything

And whatever it gives away we kinda can guess from the epis we hv watched so far

And still we know nothing of how will each of the characters and up

The OST gives an idea which direction story will go but nothing about what will happen next to that

Other osts give away way more stuff
I havent seen any epi yet...but im in love with the song