Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful episode nice dialogues. Khaleel ur Rehman Qamar is a magician. Storyline going smoothly. Check out the epi. 2

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWVwe0xPSWE[/YOUTUBE]
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: digiblues

KRQ izz back. Nice story good dialogues Yumna Zaidi Zahid Ahmed are now becuming an attractive jodi Sana Javed also look beautiful The Zamindar angle is going to b the twist in da story? Anywayz aftr the disappointment of Man Mayal sumthing 2 look forward to

Can u tell me what is the Zamindar angle...I am eager to know. I think I missed some parts today as the internet connection was not steady. Have to rewatch the episode
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoyed the first two episodes of this drama. Its a good start hope it remains like this
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The casting of this show is just perfect
Each n everyone is doing justice to the scenes and dialogues

digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

GOOD EPISODE 2DAY SUCH FANTASTIC REAL CHARACTERS BOTH ACTRESS ARE NICE AND ZAHID AHMED IS AWESOME.
Edited by digiblues - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
WHAT A KICKASS THIRD EPISODE
KHALIL UR QAMAR IS BACK WITH A BANG

Each and every character is so perfectly cast

And I m living the shades in each character

And also how unpredictable they are

Today's episode was SO DIFFERENT than the first two episodes

The characters reacted very differently than I expected them too...

I m even liking the neighbour guy here

He is just so good here...he just became the character

Zahid sana javed and yumna owns their character too and everyone looks SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL in such simple avatar

and today's epi was filled with some CRACKLING dialogues
Specially the ones said by the neighbour guy in the car to sana and what Zahid said to sana in the end on the bike

I M JUST SO HAPPY FOR ZAHID SANA AND YUMNA FOR FINALLY GETTING A KICKASS SHOW

hope it gets it's well deserved trps
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice episode again . Where Mahnur [Sana javed] is careless about Hadi [Zahid Ahmed], his room owner's daughter cares for him. Hadi loves his wife Mahnur[ as they have nikah but not yet living together as Mahnur stays with her mother] immensely and is possessive about her, Mahnur is rebellious, carefree and slowly showing sings of being impressed by her neighbour this recently transferrred urdu teacher from Umerkot whose house looks like above his paygrade. The politician who desperately needs a heir for his seat [as he has been judged as unlawful for contesting his seat by the courts] and his daughter who lives overseas has agreed to return to help him, although having good intent her father mite have other plans to manipulate her for his political interests. Daughter would need urdu lessons to get trained for contesting election so here that teacher mite be needed & I see another couple in the making.

Story is little predictable, but the dialogues are again witty and superb. If this drama would've had same team as Mann Mayal, like videography, production values, direction this drama would've looked fantastic. This drama is still better uptil now from mann mayal . Zahid Ahmed is great actor but his drama plots tend to drag but with writer like khalil ur Rehman Qamar on board I'm hoping it does great. Sana Javed's character is the same as Lubna [Pyare afzal]. Her character is grey, if this character Mahnur would've been done by Aiza Khan it would've been better.

SPOILER*** Sana javed-Zahid Ahmed although in nikah rite now waiting to accumulate enuff finances for their marriage in 5 months will hit a dent, and this neighbour will be the reason. There marriage will be over soon and he will marry the owner's daughter character played by Yumna Zaidi. The teacher/neighbour who looks harmless also is ambitious. He would be pursuing politician's daughter with MAhnur on his side. Hadi's luv for Mahnur will remain even after divorce and marriage to Yumna Zaidi. As I'm told about this***
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I started disliking the show the minute i saw Yumna[forget her name in the show] writing letters to a married man. It was such a turn off for me. HOW CAN YOU WRITE LOVE LETTERS TO A MARRIED GUY? I don't care if there was a ruqsati or not, he's still married.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeph

I started disliking the show the minute i saw Yumna[forget her name in the show] writing letters to a married man. It was such a turn off for me. HOW CAN YOU WRITE LOVE LETTERS TO A MARRIED GUY? I don't care if there was a ruqsati or not, he's still married.

Watch all 3 episodes
She has already moved away
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Another AMAZING episode
Saba Faisal aka mahnoors mom had the BEST dialogues today regarding why men get married

Also the convo between sana javed and the neighbour guy in the car about the society's perspective towards lift lene waala gals was also so bang on and so true

I m living this neighbour guy as much as zahid in here

His characterization is amazing and don't know why he looks very good with sana javed

I m missing zahid yumna scenes but the fact that haadi uzma don't talk now also was needed to show uzma is not despo or besharam

So I m ready to wait

This show is just so refreshing and the casting is just Perfect

SABA FAISAL is amazing here... I love he r scenes with zahid and sana javed... how she understands both and advice accordingly for their betterment... not like the over emotional weak middle class moms...so again khalil sir...no one writes mom characters better than U

And today the dialogues we're the king

I hv never heard such dialogues in my life

Cant wait for next episode