Hansal mehta ne SasurG SRK ki le li with "kadwa Sach".

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shah Rukh Khans iconic film Chak De Indiacompleted 8 years yesterday.Not only SRK but his fans too got nostalgic about the film. Hansal Mehta who is popular for his films Shahid and CityLights, also took to Twitter to remember the SRK film. He tweeted, 8 years of #ChakDeIndiais a reminder to @iamsrkthat he is a fine actor and we need to see the actor challenge the star more often. " Hansal Mehta (@mehtahansal) August 10, 2015 While nothing was offensive about Hansal's opinion, seems like King Khan didn't take the comment too lightly He tweeted back to the Shahid director saying, @mehtahansalwhy challenge, the star sir, let him coexist with the actor. They both r a part of me...I kinda like them equally. " Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) August 10, 2015 Clearly SRKwas in no mood to let Mehta question either his acting skills or his stardom. When SRK's fans got wind of his tweet, they too criticized Hansal for his tweet. After coming under fire for his remark Hansal decided to clear the air with SRK fans and he tweeted, Many fans of @iamsrkhave taken umbrage to my tweet. I'm as much a fan as them. But I miss him doing more characters like #ChakDeIndia " Hansal Mehta (@mehtahansal) August 11, 2015 But by then the damage was done and the point was missed. Wonder if Hansal called up SRK personally to sort the matter out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just a simple conversatition aur log kahan se kahaan le jaate hain 😳
Hansal Mehta @mehtahansal

8 years of #ChakDeIndia is a reminder to @iamsrk that he is a fine actor and we need to see the actor challenge the star more often.

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk

@mehtahansal why challenge, the star sir, let him coexist with the actor. They both r a part of me...I kinda like them equally.

Aseem Chhabra @chhabs

Aseem Chhabra retweeted Shah Rukh Khan

Coexistence is natural. The star is cool, but the actor should show up more often. Some of us would like that!

Hansal Mehta @mehtahansal

@iamsrk Lets say I miss the actor!

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Truth is bitter.
No wonder SRK feeling butt hurt.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

So Srk will bully ppl along with his fan now 😆
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL. There's nothing wrong with Hansal Mehta's tweet. Even his fans feel the same, he has been churning disappointing movies one after the other like crazy. It's been ages since he has done a decent movie. Only hope is Raees. Lol.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Title of this thread keh ke leli. 🤣 🤣 🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This Hansal Mehta is right. SRK should let the actor in him shine. That's why I'm keen on Raees
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What Hansal said is Correct. PERIOD !
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SRK be rational and accept it, the star in you has overshadowed the actor in you. The actor in you made the star you are today.
.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hansal didn't say anything wrong. SRK really needs such people around him who show him the mirror time & again instead of ass lickers like Farah Khan & Co 😛