Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

So not only the drama will have the SAME story with added details to fill 20ish weeks of air time but the SAME cast as well? 😳

HUM walon ka dimag seriously khisak chuka hai. They seriously want this to be the next Humsafar for them and I have a huge feeling they are gonna fail. It takes more than just big names to make a serial hit specially romance centric serials. And I don't understand how in the world Bin Roye Aansoo a story which would entail its own movie AND a drama? More power to FI for being the lady behind the game-changing drama of the industry but seriously? Out of all the things she has written and CAN write, Hum is going for two separate interpretations of the same story all the while ALREADY having aired a drama with a huge chunk of the same premise.

What is Momina Duraid smoking, really?

gosh!!! U just spoke my mind πŸ˜”
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

ha ha πŸ˜† have u watched the movie Abby? Is it available in online?

Abby the screenplay didn't just get bashed for being boring and disorganized.. it got bashed because people said there was simply no screenplay. People complained that the film was just songs with random scenes written in here and there.. no proper script nothing πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to see the movie but I feel like Humtv won't release it till after they finish airing the drama serial. Though I hear that it's now going to release in India..maybe we'll get a pirated version soon? Lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Abby the screenplay didn't just get bashed for being boring and disorganized.. it got bashed because people said there was simply no screenplay. People complained that the film was just songs with random scenes written in here and there.. no proper script nothingπŸ˜†

Looks like farhat ishtiaque shud stick to dramas

And i feel humayuns zero chemistry with both the gals is a huge drawback

Casting takes the script to another new level

But humayuns jodi with both mahira and armeena super duper flop

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m seeing mixed reviews about the movie.. Many liked it a lot πŸ€”
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I want to see the movie but I feel like Humtv won't release it till after they finish airing the drama serial. Though I hear that it's now going to release in India..maybe we'll get a pirated version soon? Lol

I had a feeling they might do a television premiere on Eid-ul-Adha.. but that would result in no drama viewers probably.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I m seeing mixed reviews about the movie.. Many liked it a lot πŸ€”

Those who liked it really liked and those who disliked it, disliked it a lot.. there's really been no middle ground for the most part. The number one thing that's been an issue is many not getting on-board with the whole cousin marriage idea.. especially in the west. And now that it's releasing in India, it'll be an issue there as well.. But even then there's been appreciation for the way the songs are shot, and for Bin Roye bringing recognition to Pakistani cinema worldwide.. it's done really well in terms of box office there.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the movie last week and the screenplay was not good. There was absolutely no flow. They had quite a few leaps and it was hard to tell when the leaps happened until halfway through a conversation. And there were many tiny mistakes that left a bitter taste. The editing could have been much better. It had potential, but unfortunately it wasn't tapped.

And, the best friends growing up, one falls for the other, while the other is in love with the bestie's sister trope has been overused by Hum. They should have either released Alvida next year or Bin Roye next year. Not less than a month apart from each other. I had to many Alvida feels (the annoyed kind) while watching it.

However, one good thing was that Armeena's accident scene looked realistic.

Another good thing was Adeel Hussain. He and Mahira were absolutely amazing. I would have preferred if they moved the story along with his character.

This is kind of stupid, but it was unclear which city the story took place. For the first half of the movie I believed they were in Isloo, but turns out they resided in Karachi. I don't know if anyone else had that problem or if it was just me.

And I firmly believe it should not be turned into a drama. I know it's shot, but the overuse of the trope will drive people mad.
Edited by 26javey - 9 years ago
I fail to understand why they would make a movie and drama on the same thing.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I fail to understand why they would make a movie and drama on the same thing.

I wud hv liked it if the cast was different

But no they made it with the same god damn zero chemistry cast