Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 6 months ago

I think it will come next year after Eid

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Now , I know why people don't visit this forum anymore . These so called 4-5 'elite' members of the  forum have no better work. Just want to sit and dominate every threads. Attack every member who have difference of opinion.. They sit and drool over their favs and have the nerve to make fun of others for liking a show. They have issue with TB and troll the actors dismissing all their past works just because of TBs immense popularity despite having a bad script but yes, have no issues when their own fav does a trashy script..smiley36 

Edited by nightingale1234 - 6 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Excuse me? Who blamed wahaj here? I clearly told wahaj has a drama to shoot and also mentioned clearly whether yumna finished the shoot or not.

I neither blamed wahaj, yumna or anybody associated with the drama. I very well know they can't let go off other good scripts just because of this drama.. You fanboys and fangirls need to take a chill pill..  World doesn't revolve around your favs....

excuse me, my response was very polite. so stop with this shading i had seen enough posts on twitter shading SMD as  if it is standing in way of tere bin 2 so i was just politely saying that it is not one person's fault if tb2 is not being filmed now but that everyone associated with the team has commitments.90% of my comments were facts listing dates and commitments.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

excuse me, my response was very polite. so stop with this shading i had seen enough posts on twitter shading SMD as  if it is standing in way of tere bin 2 so i was just politely saying that it is not one person's fault if tb2 is not being filmed now but that everyone associated with the team has commitments.90% of my comments were facts listing dates and commitments.

Exactly what i meant. I neither blamed wahaj , yumna or any one else from the cast.. I am not accountable for what twitter stans do. Twitter is filled with immature fangirls..They had problem with mein,22qadam too. What happened? Nothing right. It's doing well. Same thing will happen with the new show too... Let them continue rantingsmiley36.. moreover just because wahaj-yumna pair is super hit ,they can't do shows with each other forever...

Whether TB2 happens or not, if it gets delayed or not, none of the actors are accountable for that...

Virgo27 thumbnail

Are they even gonna do the s2 or just playing around?smiley36 The way things are going on, i doubt it's gonna air next year .. Wahaj has signed that show with maya, no clue whether they are shooting for that script already or yet to start... If not, then the TB2 shooting can start only after that onesmiley36 No idea about yumna's gentlemen, whether they finished it or not smiley36..

He has also signed a movie smiley36

Virgo27 thumbnail

Hello all 

Its has been a while i am in terebin forum but since few days are left for announcement of S2 so i came here.Fans are so much excited for 29 but i am keeping up my expectations low. 

Well i am not very much excited because S2 will come at the end of this year or may be next year as shooting hasn't started but let's see smiley20

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope you're doing well 💗 

Do give Love is sweet a try, I loved binge watching it and rewatched it as well.

Thanks for the recommendation smiley31Will definitely give it a trysmiley1

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Do give Love is sweet a try, I loved binge watching it and rewatched it as well.

Hi Rajiji ,  how are you !! 

I somehow started watching Mein and using my eoy vacation days in  blasting about it 😝😝 . 
 Have you watched it ? 

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Heysmiley31

Is this show available anywhere else apart from MX player? I don't like the UI of MX playersmiley36

Edited by nightingale1234 - 6 months ago