Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Can't believe  yeh thread finished ho gye hai 😅. I'll make a new thread though and tag you there.

Thank you smiley31

I don't know why didn't they retain this song..This would have been apt for separation track and meerab das track..Instead, they played it for romance smiley44The most hilarious thing was dhoke mein na tu rehna being played during date scenesmiley37 Ra ra re n the beats matched the scene but music was just 😭

Sunshine has created new thread but yet to edit. Should we move or should we wait till she finishes the thread? Is it fine to continue post 150 pages?

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Sunshine has created new thread but yet to edit. Should we move or should we wait till she finishes the thread? Is it fine to continue post 150 pages?

Let her finish...till then will post here

he’s the biggest Yumna and Meerab stan himself 😂👏
The way they always support each other is ❤️❤️❤️

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/yumhaj_meerasim/status/1667430551861510149?t=IUESscf0v_XbAkaQP7e5-w&s=19

This whole scene was so good and yumna expressions, u could really read her emotions through her expression 

Originally posted by: Achelvi

https://twitter.com/yumhaj_meerasim/status/1667430551861510149?t=IUESscf0v_XbAkaQP7e5-w&s=19

This whole scene was so good and yumna expressions, u could really read her emotions through her expression 

she was amazing in this scene - the nuances ! The hesitation, admittance, jealousy, nakhray ufffff 

And how she ends it with how she wants him to continue helping people and he’s like “aur kuch?” ❤️❤️❤️

And the fact that she was about to tell him she’s falling for him but then settles on “I’m sorry” instead 🥹🥹🥹 and the way she says it in that voice 😍

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think you guys should move new thread pr