Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Lolol didn't i tell it would be something lamesmiley8Everyone knew yumna wahaj will be the leads..smiley36

I noticed they tagged wahaj, yumna and even siraj, but not nooran. Does that mean she isn't the writer of the season 2? It's really wrong in many levels if that's the case.. Whatever happened in season 1 wasn't her mistake alone. Infact, the first 25 episodes were really good and nothing changes the fact that she is amazing in romance genre..Dropping her from the show gives a bad vibesmiley24

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Just hope and pray Sabeena Aka Haya S2 mein nahi hai 

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I don't think she will take up supporting characters or vamp roles anymore. She is finally getting success after kabuli pulao , she got few more projects with leading roles..I don't think she will come back to play haya.. I think it will be a new story if nooran isn't the writer... Anyways there wasn't anything left with s1 to carry forward in s2..

What a lame announcement. Everyone knew that these two were going to be in season 2. Then what's the point in this stupid announcement. They should have given some dates or some insight. Matlab kuch bhi. 

Also, Yumna doesn't look nice in these pictures. It looks like something gone wrong with a job or swollen. I hope they have better written character arcs & better styling this time around. 

Looks like this won't go on floors for a long time. They just wanted to keep people engaged. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I do hope villain is different they should cast my most hated Actress 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I noticed they tagged wahaj, yumna and even siraj, but not nooran. Does that mean she isn't the writer of the season 2? It's really wrong in many levels if that's the case.. Whatever happened in season 1 wasn't her mistake alone. Infact, the first 25 episodes were really good and nothing changes the fact that she is amazing in romance genre..Dropping her from the show gives a bad vibesmiley24

I hope Seema munaf is the writer 

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I do hope villain is different they should cast my most hated Actress 

😂😂😂😂😂 This is funny 

Who is your most hated one?