.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wasn't there supposed to be a TV series of bin roye on Him apart from the film. The TV series is directed by haissam he used to post pictures from the show but after the trailer of the movie was released he kinda stopped doing that.
Has the show been shelved ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes I also heard that it was supposed to be a tv series as well..but I dont find the idea cool coz people already know the story,they have watched movie..also Alvida's story was same
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No the only similarity between alvida and Bin roye is the younger sister falling in love with her friend who falls in love with the elder sister.
Main plot is different
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bin Roye is in Cinemas, Hum Tv won't bring it so soon i think
& MK also mentioned in her interview that the drama will be little different from movie
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The drama is completely based on the novel, the movie had the typical filmy twists ands turns and it was too quick paced for my taste. Drama is going to bee way better.
Drama will be on air by the end of this year after Bin Roye is done with its lifetime collection in cinemas.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Geez people hv to tolerate humayun mahira armeena zero chemistry trio both on small screen and big screen
Khuda khair Karen

Coz the screenplay of the film got a lot of criticism

Saying it's boring and disorganized

Hope the script of the drama is better
Its still not confirmed. I think they havent decided yet if they want to make a drama on it or not.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The drama is already made.. it was shot simultaneously with the film for the most part. In-fact many of the drama portions were even shot before the film. It's supposed to be coming out this December but might happen before that..
The script for the drama is going to be more detailed with different scenes and all compared to the film and will be more along the lines of the novel since the film made many changes.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So not only the drama will have the SAME story with added details to fill 20ish weeks of air time but the SAME cast as well? 😳

HUM walon ka dimag seriously khisak chuka hai. They seriously want this to be the next Humsafar for them and I have a huge feeling they are gonna fail. It takes more than just big names to make a serial hit specially romance centric serials. And I don't understand how in the world Bin Roye Aansoo a story which would entail its own movie AND a drama? More power to FI for being the lady behind the game-changing drama of the industry but seriously? Out of all the things she has written and CAN write, Hum is going for two separate interpretations of the same story all the while ALREADY having aired a drama with a huge chunk of the same premise.

What is Momina Duraid smoking, really?
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Geez people hv to tolerate humayun mahira armeena zero chemistry trio both on small screen and big screen

Khuda khair Karen

Coz the screenplay of the film got a lot of criticism

Saying it's boring and disorganized

Hope the script of the drama is better

ha ha 😆 have u watched the movie Abby? Is it available in online?