Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wrong no. Is a comedy movie and i guess that's why it earned more...
Moreover I feel WN had much more promotions and hum hardly had any...
And may be after reading novel people wanted to know what's new in WN ... Rather than watching the same story...

Moreover I feel for a large proportion of general public cast doesn't matter much... Many don't even know their names... 😔
But still its shocking
riff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am from Karachi so I can tell you that all three movies BB WN and BR were released on eid day not before eid
Definately WN is doing better than other two during the first week.
The total number of screens collected from three main malls in Karachi for first week are
Wrong No. 117
BB. 108
Bin Roye. 83

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riff

I am from Karachi so I can tell you that all three movies BB WN and BR were released on eid day not before eid
Definately WN is doing better than other two during the first week.
The total number of screens collected from three main malls in Karachi for first week are
Wrong No. 117
BB. 108
Bin Roye. 83

Is it true that BR is doing better in multiplexes and WN in single screen? That's what i've read on twitter..
riff thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Is it true that BR is doing better in multiplexes and WN in single screen? That's what i've read on twitter..

As for as the first week is concerned WN is leading everywhere
Cant say what happes during second week and after that
Lets hope bin roye gets better response after first week
But keep in mind dekh magar pyar se and karachi se lahore are coming on 31 july
BlackStar. thumbnail

Only KSL comes July 31st. DMPS comes August 14th along with Moor.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Public premiere shows for WN started on the 16th.. this is from Cinepax. Whereas BR only had one private premiere and the film came out 18th i blv.

riff thumbnail
😊 I am not against bin roye,
How can I, its a pakistani movie and being screened all over the world, I do pray for its success
Watched it on the second day of eid and liked it very much
Here I am just telling the box office trend for the first week of its release in Karachi
As for as WN premiere shows are concerned I don't know how many people baught teckets cause 16th and 17th were two last days of Ramazan, 17th was jumatul wida (last friday of the holy month). can you imagine ppl would have left juma prayers then iftaar then chand raat to go to watch a movie which was available easily after eid
BlackStar. thumbnail

😊 I am not against bin roye,
How can I, its a pakistani movie and being screened all over the world, I do pray for its success
Watched it on the second day of eid and liked it very much
Here I am just telling the box office trend for the first week of its release in Karachi
As for as WN premiere shows are concerned I don't know how many people baught teckets cause 16th and 17th were two last days of Ramazan, 17th was jumatul wida (last friday of the holy month). can you imagine ppl would have left juma prayers then iftaar then chand raat to go to watch a movie which was available easily after eid

I never said you're against bin roye.. and neither am I against WN. Both films doing well means more opportunities for Pakistani cinema opening... i posted the cinepax thing to clear up the whole WN being screened 2 days in advance because it was presumed as being a rumor only.. whether or not people actually went to watch I don't know since I don't live in Pakistan, but Galaxy Lollywood mentioned that those 2 days figures were added to the first day. However, despite that, it's obvious WN is the one taking the lead even on the 2nd day in terms of box office.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bin Roye picking up in business on second and third eid day, doing fabulous. Wrong Number keeps its growth steady. Bin Roye broke Waar's opening record in UK. Wrong No. set to release internationally on 6th August. Wohooo for Pakistani Cinema! 👏
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this year was really good for Pakistani films