Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I am glad he is taking a break . I know that the roles he did were quite different from each other.. Hamza , Rameez, Zulfi, Tabish and now Shavez.. But still I don't want to get tired of seeing him again n again in the shows back to back.. I have not watched all of his shows neither I am at the moment.. But still I see them here n there when Hum is on.. So I don't want to get tired of seeing him.. Coz chahe kitna hi favorite kyun na ho.. At some point, if it comes repetitive.. We CAN get tired of seeing the same face everywhere even if we like the actor.. So.. I am glad he is taking break..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I agree! Just hope the break isn't for too long
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
There is Mor Mahal on the way.. As Abby keeps us updated with this one.. So I don't think it will be a long one ;)
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For those that only visit the AT, please see this thread to send in bday messages for Zahid (already received from some of you on here)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4462836
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ yes please visit this thread guys.. I hope u guys don't want to miss it :)
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am glad he is taking a break . I know that the roles he did were quite different from each other.. Hamza , Rameez, Zulfi, Tabish and now Shavez.. But still I don't want to get tired of seeing him again n again in the shows back to back.. I have not watched all of his shows neither I am at the moment.. But still I see them here n there when Hum is on.. So I don't want to get tired of seeing him.. Coz chahe kitna hi favorite kyun na ho.. At some point, if it comes repetitive.. We CAN get tired of seeing the same face everywhere even if we like the actor.. So.. I am glad he is taking break..

completely agree with you ash
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I know it's good for him to take a break after this, but I'm so used to watching his shows back-to-back that it really is going to take a while to get used to not having a Zahid show to watch after Sangat.

But, that's a much better option than choosing weak scripts so it's all good.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

I know it's good for him to take a break after this, but I'm so used to watching his shows back-to-back that it really is going to take a while to get used to not having a Zahid show to watch after Sangat.

But, that's a much better option than choosing weak scripts so it's all good.

AGREE WITH BOTH ASH AND SAIYYARA

this year I m safe as I 'll get to see zahid at least once a wk

When Sangat n TMPR will end mor Mahal will start

I just hope he comes bk around March Apr of next year

I can't go on for months without seeing him

In hum there r two upcoming shows I m really excited about

Hamzas show which 'll come in Dec and agha Ali noor hassans show tere mere beech...it has Sanam choudhury with them whom I don't like but I jus luv agha Ali and noor Hassan
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

For those that only visit the AT, please see this thread to send in bday messages for Zahid (already received from some of you on here)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4462836

I'll PM you tmrw :)
Thanks for the reminder
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh finally we got to see the rooftop scene today...remember zahid posted this pic of his sitting on rooftop long back saying Not coming soon...lol...but time indeed flies...
we got to watch that scene today and the phone convo of zoya tabish was sooo sweet n cute...I luv it how tabish has a different understanding with both the girls..zahid arij has SCORCHING CHEMISTRY even in the phone convos
..FINALLY good to see u back in ur house with bushra mom..

...LUVED the confrontation between both the moms when Saba mom came to leave tabish at bushra moms house...
..AND YES MY MOST FAV PART...WE GOT TO SEE TABISH n KID SISTER scenes...it was her bday and I LUVED how tabish made her bday special...zahid s scenes with the kid are super ADORABLE...

and in the end when zahid blushes thinking of the wedding was sooo cuteee...all n all it was a very balanced and beautiful Epi...

and last but not the least...Hassan niazi is finally here...now the next phase of the drama will begin...CANT WAIT