Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
how can I put banner SIG in my profile and how can I see others banner? And can I get my preferred actors banner?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fiza

Yeah sure. You just need to have your favorite actors creations/pics/avis and you will be able to see them in your sig box 😉
First of all,

- Go to signature in your profile settings.

- In that empty box ( where once you wrote Fiza as your signature ), you need to put the link of the creation you want to use.. Zahid's pic for example.. or something else from the Creation Gallery. Two ways : 1) Copy the http link of the image and paste it OR 2) Right click on the image and choose "Copy link location" and paste it in that empty box. Remember that you need to put Image codes as well. So in the end, you need to write it this way:

- Submit

- Go to preferences section -- Show signatures/banners etc.. -- choose Yes and then submit again..

Follow the above steps accordingly and you will have your signature. Do this first.. then I will tell you more .. and if you don't get something.. tell me acha.. 😳

grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Fiza

Yeah sure. You just need to have your favorite actors creations/pics/avis and you will be able to see them in your sig box 😉
First of all,

- Go to signature in your profile settings.

- In that empty box ( where once you wrote Fiza as your signature ), you need to put the link of the creation you want to use.. Zahid's pic for example.. or something else from the Creation Gallery. Two ways : 1) Copy the http link of the image and paste it OR 2) Right click on the image and choose "Copy link location" and paste it in that empty box. Remember that you need to put Image codes as well. So in the end, you need to write it this way:

- Submit

- Go to preferences section -- Show signatures/banners etc.. -- choose Yes and then submit again..

Follow the above steps accordingly and you will have your signature. Do this first.. then I will tell you more .. and if you don't get something.. tell me acha.. 😳

thanks a ton ash...😊
So I have to choose from this forum right? Or can I choose from Google also? In pic gallery there r thousands of pics that's why 😭 I wanted a beautiful hasan bano SIG :) and don't I have to seek permission from the creator?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
you can use from any where ... Which one do u want to use ?

grey23 thumbnail

you can use from any where ... Which one do u want to use ?

finding in creation gallery but max r zgh creations
Sorry Nadia for irrelevant posts

Ash I m pakafaoying u 😭
grey23 thumbnail
@ash would u plz see if it is seen? I can not see
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
No worries at all Fiza.. and no one will mind it I guess.. as at least we are filling pages of this AT when no one is here 😆

and yes I cn see your siggie 😳 and I suppose u can see my sig box too ?!

now go to ur preferences section once again and put an avatar there.. like choose any pic u want and put its link there in avatar box.. it will be ur DP when u will be switching on ur settings.. Like at the moment, u are seeing Adeel Hussain as my DP instead of my usual DP.. :)

grey23 thumbnail

No worries at all Fiza.. and no one will mind it I guess.. as at least we are filling pages of this AT when no one is here 😆

and yes I cn see your siggie 😳 and I suppose u can see my sig box too ?!

now go to ur preferences section once again and put an avatar there.. like choose any pic u want and put its link there in avatar box.. it will be ur DP when u will be switching on ur settings.. Like at the moment, u are seeing Adeel Hussain as my DP instead of my usual DP.. :)

yeee Ash I can see urs 😃 wafa in ur SIG box and adeel in dp 😃 thanks a lot dear for the help ❤️
grey23 thumbnail
❤️ 😳

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Zahid said sangat is his last for hum tv
He hasn't signed any new shows as of now

Apart from sangat and TMPR his another show that 'll air in geo in year end is. MOR MAHAL in geo

Other than this he hasn't signed anything new till now

I hope he gets a few kick ass shows offers the coming few wks so that we can see him next yr as well

I m so used to watching zahid every wk now

I wonder what I will do when there won't be any show