Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

i dont care whether ppl like shahvez or not ,infact i myself cannot favour a rapist,but zahid's acting is marvelous and i respect him alot as an actor.who is ready to take challanges.

true yr.i am not in favor from the start that zahid plays this character.rameez ki baat aur thi but the rapist?🤢 rape is a biggest crime.sorry but i really disturb to watch dramas on serious issues.this is one of those.we watch dramas for entertainment not for tensions🥱
Edited by Introverted - 9 years ago
Introverted thumbnail
watching for zahid only.zahid takes challanges and he never fails to impress .he is absolutely marvelous..👍🏼
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The 1st epi was so brilliant
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Introverted

true yr.i am not in favor from the start that zahid plays this character.rameez ki baat aur thi but the rapist?🤢 rape is a biggest crime.sorry but i really disturb to watch dramas on serious issues.this is one of those.we watch dramas for entertainment not for tensions🥱

exactly..We supported rameez's character because we could justify that but we can not justify a rapist's character no matter what..but I have no complain for zahid playing it..he is an actor and loves to take challenging roles..we should respect that 😊
Introverted thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

exactly..We supported rameez's character because we could justify that but we can not justify a rapist's character no matter what..but I have no complain for zahid playing it..he is an actor and loves to take challenging roles..we should respect that 😊

yes zahid's fabulous acting is the main reason to watch this drama.if it was someone else on zahid's place i would not be bothered to watch it.😛
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Introverted

i dnt mind zahid doin roles like this.. actually i am proud of him ..wo sab se alag hai 😊
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

i dont care whether ppl like shahvez or not ,infact i myself cannot favour a rapist,but zahid's acting is marvelous and i respect him alot as an actor.who is ready to take challanges.

My thoughts exactly. He isn't afraid to take up challenging roles and especially risky ones like Shavez -- for people that can't distinguish between the actor and character, Shavez is a huge risk. But performance-wise, I can already tell he's going to nail this! That entry and his overall demeanour in Episode 1 was perfection. As long as it's a strong script (which it sounds like it is from whatever he's said on FB), this is going to be one of his best works yet :)
Introverted thumbnail
Agree with you maha and sakee 😊
Introverted thumbnail
Last ten minutes of sangat were so intense..i got goosebumps...those zahid's aggressive eyes with full of emotions..it scared me.wonderful performance by saba n zahid..good direction..hatts off to them.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sakeena are you listening to the interview too?