Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Billu-Maamma

in yesterday episode it is revealed that tabish is not the son of bushra (dont know her name in the serialπŸ˜†) and that lil anu is his real sister.

precap was tabish will leave bushra and go to his real mom.

havent watched it yet. yeh aur sangat sath mein dekhongi.😊
Introverted thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

girls are mad kuch bhi bolte hai lolz

yes they are crazyπŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dnt miss sangat epi zahid act with his eyes so perfectly all i can say HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST ..πŸ‘
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Introverted

yes they are crazyπŸ˜†

cute as well ..but not all of thm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Introverted thumbnail

dnt miss sangat epi zahid act with his eyes so perfectly all i can say HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST ..πŸ‘

ok😊

Word Count: 1

Introverted thumbnail

cute as well ..but not all of thm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes its sometimes cute and sometimes irritating.zahid bhi kehta hoga kahan phas gaya meinπŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Introverted

yes its sometimes cute and sometimes irritating.zahid bhi kehta hoga kahan phas gaya meinπŸ˜†

he is lucky kyun ki sakeena abi tak had mein hi rehti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Introverted thumbnail

885 likes
2h
  • zahid.ahmed.officialNow I know what jet lag means. Been sleeping since getting here. First walk out in Sydney :) #ZahidAhmed#Sydney #australia

• view all 36 comments
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

It was a FANTASTIC PILOT EPI

I knew it wud be good but didn't know it wud be sooo good

The supporting cast is bang on

I hv seen kiran huq first in akbari asghari where she plays fawads gf and she was very annoying there but here she is really looking very nice and her scenes with Saba and the mom was very nicely written

Saba faisal looks drop dead classy as the university teacher and her scenes with Saba was so natural

THANK GOODNESS THEY CAST ZAHID AS SHAVEZ

Firstly hats off to the cameraman and director ...I hv seen quite a few rape scene but this was IMPACTFUL yet aesthetically shot ...very differently shot if I may say so

And the last scene was sooo surprising when shavez didn't let others touch her ...I was like whoa...

I know they won't show Saba hooking up with shavez in the end but they 'll defo show a bond for the baby sangat which I m really looking forward to

Last but not the. Least the actors did a TREMENDOUS WORK...be it Saba mikaal sabas mom mikals mom zahid in that tiny scene in the end stole the show ...

HATS OFF TO ZAFAR MAIRAJ for writing a KICK ASS PILOT EPI...not even once I felt like forwarding the Epi...the screenplay and dialogues were sooo smooth and cute and REAL...even the romantic scenes between mikaal Saba which we never get in their shows finally we got them here and it's sooo beautifully written...

All n all MAZAA A GAAYA...
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont care whether ppl like shahvez or not ,infact i myself cannot favour a rapist,but zahid's acting is marvelous and i respect him alot as an actor.who is ready to take challanges.