Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It was the opposite with me. I hated his attitude in that show :S

That attitude was needed to nalance the happenings in the show. He was cool till the opposite team behaved well. The moment they started getting out of track especially the other captain, he gave it back to them.. He was to the point for me..

I liked Nabeel , Imran Ali Akhtar ❤️ n from India I liked Yashraj Kapil.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Aijaz Islam is jus intolerable

He doesn't look that bad here yaar.. Neutral hoke dekh lo ek baar .. Keep that hatred aside na for a change 😳 😆
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not really an aijaz aslam fan but I like him in this drama. The role suits him.
Edited by desigrl414 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

That attitude was needed to nalance the happenings in the show. He was cool till the opposite team behaved well. The moment they started getting out of track especially the other captain, he gave it back to them.. He was to the point for me..

I liked Nabeel , Imran Ali Akhtar ❤️ n from India I liked Yashraj Kapil.

But he was finding flaws and criticizing the indian singers all the time. Never said anything positive about them. I hated the biased behaviour of all captains and judges in that show.

That yashraj guy was an ex indian idol contestant 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omg this show is PATHETIC
What a wastage of ayesha k and neelam munir
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abby I know u r not ijaz fan but too soon to say. I give few episodes before confirming??? I honestly like to know your view on this drama. Ijaz looks good as muchaad. Suits him well with entire get up.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how does this show feel so far??
I feel its ok. Slow moving and nothing happened but initial marriage and the rest is still under wraps. Waiting for it to unfold. Neelam Munir looks good. Ayesha looks good but weird with the lip job. Ijjaz looks better with his facial hair and tip top sherwani all day long...suits his body type...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It was the opposite with me. I hated his attitude in that show :S

his attitude looked scripted to me, I find the attitude of all judges in the singing show scripted, they also add dramatic music, I stopped watching for these reasons, that's why I watch the voice, love Adam Levine
Posted: 8 years ago
I m enjoying thus show 😊 I know some people were not happy to see aijaz Aslam in it but I must say He is doing good job .Ost of this serial is Good .Neelum and ayesha are doing good job 👏 .This serial was slow but now my interest increases after Bhaktawaar's confession 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^ Bakhtawar confessed ??? :O