Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Exactly. They feel cheated. And it has nothing to do with SMD and everything to do with Kaddu’s premature announcement. Most will watch SMD but they do also want some kind of follow up to TB 2.

I second that! I will try SMD for Wahaj, then rest of up to the story, if it keeps me engaged.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Announcement ka matlab yahi hota hai na that it’s coming? Woh tou July se sab ko pata hi tha. That’s why people were laughing at his “official” announcement coz it was basically a photoshoot n that’s it. He also tweeted it by the way if I’m not mistaken. Long before SMD announcement.

Agreed on the fact that he should have waited if he had Wahaj starring in another show which was gonna shoot before TB 2. He hasn’t been able to match audience expectations regarding this so people are losing patience…. Hence the comments in literally all his posts, not just SMD related ones.

Shows often get scrapped in fact even after official announcements and here toh Kadwani was simply cashing in on TB fame being the producer. The rumors, talks & tweets are usually done to milk the popularity.

Everybody knew SMD is being shot while there was no news about TB2 shoot. Hence the launch of SMD isn't out of the blue or something unexpected. Everyone knew it would come. Hence, I feel this is just targeted hate.

I think TB2 will take more time. In the meantime, hopefully, Wahaj will sign something completely different.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

Shows often get scrapped in fact even after official announcements and here toh Kadwani was simply cashing in on TB fame being the producer. The rumors, talks & tweets are usually done to milk the popularity.

Everybody knew SMD is being shot while there was no news about TB2 shoot. Hence the launch of SMD isn't out of the blue or something unexpected. Everyone knew it would come. Hence, I feel this is just targeted hate.

I think TB2 will take more time. In the meantime, hopefully, Wahaj will sign something completely different.

I hope so too. I want him to do more non commercial projects, something where he can explore his acting further.

People don't understand that just by making an announcement you get tb2 served just like that.

Firstly they have to get the pilot, then the script needs to be written and then actors will be roped in and then finally it's shooting would start. Nooran already said post tb ended that she is busy with couple of other projects and would need time to start writing on tb2. For tb she took 3 years and for that too she copied scenes from indian shows still gave us illogical second half of it. So for season 2 to be bigger and better she needs 5 years to get the script ready.

Just because wahaj is working with geo, people have problem but nobody is giving any thought that yumna has chosen other shows as well. It's wahaj who is without a show right now and sitting at home whereas yumna is continuously shooting for her shows. So in that case, it's yumna who is making geo wait and is not giving them dates.

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago

scrapping theory doesn’t make any sense to me since the show was so big. Everyone knows it’s happening it’s just the question of when. And then there’s the thing about tagging fans along for the past year. Always reaffirming that it’s happening. Even at the tour yumna wahaj promised it’s coming and told fans personally too that it’s scheduled to start shooting by end of the year. So after hearing so many things fans are bound to ask questions. It’s been happening on every single of Abdullah Kadwani’s posts even before SMD. Targeted hate se zyada this is targeted questioning for him and putting pressure on him to give some update

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

scrapping theory doesn’t make any sense to me since the show was so big. Everyone knows it’s happening it’s just the question of when. And then there’s the thing about tagging fans along for the past year. Always reaffirming that it’s happening. Even at the tour yumna wahaj promised it’s coming and told fans personally too that it’s scheduled to start shooting by end of the year. So after hearing so many things fans are bound to ask questions. It’s been happening on every single of Abdullah Kadwani’s posts even before SMD. Targeted hate se zyada this is targeted questioning for him and putting pressure on him to give some update

I see more hate on SM about the waiting part. It's unfortunate that SMD is gonna bear the brunt of it.

anshvi thumbnail

No no I was not talking about TB getting scrapped, what I meant was even after official announcements shows get scrapped so tweets & rumors were done only to milk fame till the official announcement was made after SMD.

People weren't questioning Kadwani this much when he produced after shows after TB, he produced quite a few in between. But now coz Wahaj is doing SMD which already people knew about, many TB fans are getting agitated which is something I do not endorse.

spreading hate against Wahaj simply coz he did SMD is uncalled for especially when other actors and the TB director himself are busy with other projects.

Anyway, just hoping SMD will live up to my expectations & Wahaj will have ample space to perform. Really want Bilal to be the central character. So, hoping for the very best for Wahaj

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I see more hate on SM about the waiting part. It's unfortunate that SMD is gonna bear the brunt of it.

If SMD is good then it will work & become a hit especially coz ground reality is often quite different than the social media. As long is SMD is good, nothing else would matter, it will do well nonetheless.

No no I was not talking about TB getting scrapped, what I meant was even after official announcements shows get scrapped so tweets & rumors were done only to milk fame till the official announcement was made after SMD.

People weren't questioning Kadwani this much when he produced after shows after TB, he produced quite a few in between. But now coz Wahaj is doing SMD which already people knew about, many TB fans are getting agitated which is something I do not endorse.

spreading hate against Wahaj simply coz he did SMD is uncalled for especially when other actors and the TB director himself are busy with other projects.

Anyway, just hoping SMD will live up to my expectations & Wahaj will have ample space to perform. Really want Bilal to be the central character. So, hoping for the very best for Wahaj

Wahaj is actually the only person uniting a lot of people right now. Even people who don’t like the pairing or the promotions or whatever still want the best for him from this show. If they’re watching they’re watching for him

anshvi thumbnail
Posted: 36 minutes ago

Wahaj is actually the only person uniting a lot of people right now. Even people who don’t like the pairing or the promotions or whatever still want the best for him from this show. If they’re watching they’re watching for him

His fans will watch it for him nonetheless like they always do while those who deliberately want to spread hate against him & the pairing will do that too.