Dil Ishq (GeoTv) AyeshaKhan, AijazAslam, Neelam M - Startin 22nd July

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Dil Ishq

Starring:
Aijaz Aslam, Ayesha Khan, Neelum Munir, Sohail Asghar,Shabbir Jaan and many others.

Directed By: Syed Ali Raza Usama

Written By: Aneeza Syed

Story & Screenplay: Faysal Manzoor

Every Wednesday At 8pm On Geo Tv - ( From 22nd July)

Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WHY THE HELL IS THE HERO AIJAZ ISLAM
I MEAN LIKE WHY THE HELL HIM

I guess they wanted to balance put the budget by casting a less expensive hero with two costly heroines

But why him out of everyone

Damn it
I like Usamas shows. But I dont like Aneezas writing. Her stories are too ordinary.

Dil Ishq ( ) is an upcoming play on Geo TV starring Aijaz Aslam, Ayesha Khan, Neelum Munir, Sohail Asghar,Shabbir Jaan. Its OST is sung by Zamad Baig, winner of the te first (and only) season of Pakistani Idol. The writer of the play is Aneeza Syed, a well known name among female digest readers. Aneeza's another play Tumse Mil Kay is currently airing on ARY Digital.

The official facebook page describes the play as "A story of a young, pretty and studious girl Bakhtawar (Neelum Munir) who has aspirations in life to do the best in her studies, she lived with her crippled father and her mother." .

"Mega Budget drama #Dilishq coming soon only on Geo Tv - Har Pal.
Stay connected fans and listen to beautiful Ost sung by 1st Pakistan Idol #ZamadBaig :)"

Starring: Aijaz Aslam, Ayesha Khan, Neelum Munir, Sohail Asghar,Shabbir Jaan
Story & Screenplay: Faysal Manzoor
Writer: Aneeza Syed
Director: Syed Ali Raza Usama
Producer: Babar Javed, Aijaz Aslam

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I like Usamas shows. But I dont like Aneezas writing. Her stories are too ordinary.

Usamas shows r only good if its backed by a good story like bashar momin otherwise they r a disaster like saltanat e dil n maryam

sofiaax thumbnail

they should have had someone else instead of Aijaz Aslam🤢
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
The OST has been sung by Pakistan Idol winner, Zamad Baig and was shot by none other than the director himself, Ali Raza Osama (Bashar Momin fame). The video has been shot at Qaid-E-Azam house.

Produced by Aijaz Aslam himself, while the drama has been written by Aneeza Syed, the story, screen play, and concept is by Faysal Manzoor Khan and has a total of 24 episodes.

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Usamas shows r only good if its backed by a good story like bashar momin otherwise they r a disaster like saltanat e dil n maryam

I like Maryam.
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
neelam looking stunning