Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Maharashttra Navnirman Sena is a branch-out of Shiv sena, and run by his nephew Raj Thackeray, it resorts to such tactics to make themselves seen as force although they could not win aa single seat in last election. This party last time stopped Pak artist Shakeel Siddiqui from performing in Comedy Circus. This happens again and again. There does not look like any govt. in Maharashtra these ppl r like the state. Its sick and shameful they r doing this at time when indian films will be releasing and competing with Pak film in Pakistan.
With this one can expect the limited screens bin roye had will be even further reduced. This is a calamity of sorts.
Pakistani cinemas should'nt give screen for Bajrangi Bhaijaan on eid in Pakistan. If Indian side resorts to these tactics its better Pakistan tries to protect its film from being bashed from all sides commercially.
bade34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Its playing in Hyderabad...in a pretty good cinema and has got good timings too. Too bad they bowed down to bigots in Maharashtra.

After success of MNS I suspect Shiv Sena will unleash their bigotry nationwide and try to stop its screening in other parts of india also. It was truly hilarious the points MNS made against screening of Bin Roye. That Pakistani film ppl don't welcome indian artists or stage indian content, LOL, Pakistani drama and TV ppl have been collaborating with Indians for a long time, this film Bin Roye has indian technicians as well as singer-composer Ankit Tiwari, Harshdeep Kaur, Rekha Bhardwaj, and Pakistan has not stopped indian film screenings even after the border issues with deathof Pak soldiers and civlians on the working boundary near Sialkot, Indian consulate supported terrorism in Balochistan, FATA, KArachi, 1971, etc...
This mite affect indian film screening in Pakistan and their business.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bade34

After success of MNS I suspect Shiv Sena will unleash their bigotry nationwide and try to stop its screening in other parts of india also. It was truly hilarious the points MNS made against screening of Bin Roye. That Pakistani film ppl don't welcome indian artists or stage indian content, LOL, Pakistani drama and TV ppl have been collaborating with Indians for a long time, this film Bin Roye has indian technicians as well as singer-composer Ankit Tiwari, Harshdeep Kaur, Rekha Bhardwaj, and Pakistan has not stopped indian film screenings even after the border issues with deathof Pak soldiers and civlians on the working boundary near Sialkot, Indian consulate supported terrorism in Balochistan, FATA, KArachi, 1971, etc...
This mite affect indian film screening in Pakistan and their business.

MNS has no value outside Mumbai...forget Maharashtra. In fact even in Mumbai no one cares for them. I am surprised the distributor agreed to their demands instead of going to the govt for help. They were simply trying to extort some money.
I dont see an issue with a Pakistani film releasing in India. If Indian films can release in Pakistan why cant Pakistani films release in India. Not releasing the film will solve Indo-Pak issues? Please!
bade34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

MNS has no value outside Mumbai...forget Maharashtra. In fact even in Mumbai no one cares for them. I am surprised the distributor agreed to their demands instead of going to the govt for help. They were simply trying to extort some money.
I dont see an issue with a Pakistani film releasing in India. If Indian films can release in Pakistan why cant Pakistani films release in India. Not releasing the film will solve Indo-Pak issues? Please!

If they had no value outside Mumbai the distributors would'nt have cancelled all over Maharashtra, apart from that I see a lot of excuses and justifications coming ffrom indians which are sick to say the least. MNS, Shiv Sena look pretty strong whenever they cried out during Shakeel artist ouster and threats 2009, 2011 2012, or the india-Pakistan musical show where Boney Kapoor and Sahara channel had to request to let the show continue. No one opposes them and actually try to become contributors with them on the issue. This MNS also burnt cds, books and other material from Pakistan in 2009 and forced local people like owner of Karachi bakery in Mumbai to change his shop's name, LOL. Indian support 4 such groups indicates a lot about indians
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bade34

If they had no value outside Mumbai the distributors would'nt have cancelled all over Maharashtra, apart from that I see a lot of excuses and justifications coming ffrom indians which are sick to say the least. MNS, Shiv Sena look pretty strong whenever they cried out during Shakeel artist ouster and threats 2009, 2011 2012, or the india-Pakistan musical show where Boney Kapoor and Sahara channel had to request to let the show continue. No one opposes them and actually try to become contributors with them on the issue. This MNS also burnt cds, books and other material from Pakistan in 2009 and forced local people like owner of Karachi bakery in Mumbai to change his shop's name, LOL. Indian support 4 such groups indicates a lot about indians

You are sitting outside India and passing judgements on the situation in India.😆 My mistake that I didnt realize I was wasting my time with Pakistani counterpart of MNS guys here who comes to a forum called INDIA forums to bash India and Indians. Just FYI there is a very famous bakery in Hyderabad called Karachi Bakery whose biscuits are sold all over India including Mumbai with the same brand name. No one has a problem with that. Not that it would matter to you. I hope instead of bashing India and Indians you step out and spend some time and money on the movie you want Indians to screen in our country. Make sure that it atleast works in your country.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
does anyone know where in houston?
I live so close to the screen in chicago, but I'm not going to be there [[:([
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, my city is listed but I doubt it's actually going to play here? Um...
I guess I'll look at the showtimes on Friday to see if it's really playing here.
Jocelyns98 thumbnail
Hey does anyone know if their gonna play it in Vancouver? So far the only "near" locations are Calgary n Toronto. I wanna see this movie so badly!

Also is there a list of premiers that their doing or is it random? They started off in Dubai then London then NYC now Dallas?! Hopefully they come to Vancouver! Can anyone help me out!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jocelyns98

Hey does anyone know if their gonna play it in Vancouver? So far the only "near" locations are Calgary n Toronto. I wanna see this movie so badly!

Also is there a list of premiers that their doing or is it random? They started off in Dubai then London then NYC now Dallas?! Hopefully they come to Vancouver! Can anyone help me out!

It was supposed to release in Vancouver and Montreal but don't think it's going too.. even in Toronto they've chosen absolute shitty locations whereas in Calgary it's playing at just one theater.
The premieres aren't happening for Canada either..
B4U and Hum did a terrible job organizing film screenings for Canada 😡
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watched it, in UK biz is really good because they got best theatres TBH which are probably easier to reach
BR has done really well internationally much of it has to do with UK